I Don't Want To See Ur Face!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

studio.

everyone is busy.running everywhere with clothes and photoshoot things.today is the photoshoot of the line.today is SuJu,tomorrow SNSD then the next day couple shots.the boys should arrive at 7 a.m but I have to leave for school.I am running everywhere in a short skirt.

exactly at 7 a.m the boys came.I bowed to them and started the photoshoot.the main model among them is Siwon.to me he looks more as a model.I looked at my watch and realized it is 7.30 a.m.I have to go NOW! cuz the photoshoot studio is far from my school.if I go now I would arrive exactly at 8 a.m.I ran to the photograpaher.

"photographer Kim.I am handing this to u.I told my secretary already.u and my secretary will have to handle this photoshoot until I come back.I need to go to school" I said to the photographer.the photographer nodded.

I went to grab my bags,bowed to the staffs and boys.I rushed to school.thank god I am driving today so it will be faster.if I use ahjusshi he will drive slowly and carefully which is NOT the thing I need right now! my calculations were right.I arrived right at 8 am.the whole class was B-O-R-I-N-G! finally! it is recess.I went to search for F4 oppa and Jandi unnie.

"annyeong oppa,unnie" I said to them

"annyeong" they said to me.

"Mi Soo-ah.we are going to the spa after school.u want to join us?" Wonbin oppa asked me.

"that would be so much fun but fortunately I can't.I have a stupid photoshoot with Super Junior." I said while drinking my water.

"that .I wish u can join us.or! can we join?" Jandi unnie asked me.

"what? U want to watch boys having photoshoot?" I said while looking at Jandi unnie with wide eyes.

"yeah.there's nothing wrong.come on!come on!come on!" Jandi unnie said while pulling Junpyo oppa's hand.couples!

"but I don't want to watch guys doing their photoshoot" Junpyo oppa said while pushing off Jandi unnie's clinging hand.

"please" Jandi unnie begged.

Jandi unnie continued to beg.she said that it is going to be fun to look at celebraties and say that they are superstart and all.suddenly I got a call from my secretary.

"wae?................................MWO?!" I stood up from my seat,grabbing people's attention. "arasso......................I will get there right now!" I hung up my phone.I ran to my car and went back to the photoshoot place.

when I arrived there it was freaking packed with paparazzis and reporters.I tried to get through them but I can't.I have to call the securities.I went inside and saw the photographer with a packed ice on his forehead with a bit blood on his mouth and saw Heechul with a black eye and with a pack of ice on his forehead.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! I ONLY LEFT U FOR A FEW HOURS AND THIS HAPPENED?! " I shouted to all of them making all of them flinched.including that rude guy.all the staffs know that I can gt scary when I am angry.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! U!" I pointed to Heechul and went to him. "I GAVE U A CHANCE IN THIS PHOTOSHOOT AND NOW U ARE GIVING ME SH*T?! U HAVE TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME! SOMEBODY! TELL ME!" I looked around the room.I was talking informally.If I get mad I always use informal.I don't care if all of them are older than me.Heechul's clothes were torn.

"TELL ME!" I shouted louder than ever.finally I saw someone come out.it was that blond guy or Eunhyuk.

"well...it-it ac-ac-actually happened be-be-because Heechul hyung refused to-to-to do what the pho-pho-photographer asked him to do.the photographer asked him to do other poses cuz he has been doing the-the-the same poses for 5 minutes." Eunhyuk said while stuttering

"U HAVE TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME! ughhh...I can't argue with u anymore.get out! I don't want to see ur face anymore" I said while turning the other way.

I heard some gasps from the boys.I guess this is the first time a boss scolds that guy huh? take a piece of that!

"if u are not going out in 5 sec,I have to send all of u out and then cancel the contract.I might take SHINee." I said to them and went to have a cup of drink to calm myself down.

"Mi Soo sajangnim.I am so sorry" that guy came to me and apologized.

"there is no use.u are excepted from this project.get out of this studio,this building right now!" I said while pointing to the door.

that guy didn't want to argue so he followed my orders.

"everybody get back to work! unnie.I am going home.u handle them" I said to my secretary and packed my things.I called Junpyo oppa "oppa..which spa are u going?................ok...." I hung up the phone and went to the spa.

spa.

I am relaxing while having a feet massage.this feels so good.Jandi unnie even brought her laptop.

"OMO! LOOK AT THIS!" Jandi unnie read the article.it was about the accident that happened earlier.

"just let it go.there is no use" I said to unnie.

"there is another one! it says "G-Dragon and millionaire daughter Kang Mi Soo dating?" Jandi unnie said.I grabbed her laptop and there was a video.the video was from Big Bang TV.the part Jiyong oppa asked for a popo.I knew this would be the headlines.

"it is nothing.we always do that.even u know" I gave the laptop back and tried to sleep.after the visit to the spa I went to B1A4's dorm.yes I know their dorm with a little help from BANAs.I rang the doorbell and Gongchan was the one that opened the door.

"oh! Mi Soo-ah.what are u doing here?" Gonghan asked me.

"is Jinyoung oppa home?" I asked while peeking inside.

"yeah.he is in his room.come on in" Gongchan showed me Jinyoung's room.I knocked and entered.he is on his bed while playing with his laptop.when he saw me he put his laptop away and sat up.

"jagiya..what are u doing here?" oppa said while patting beside him motioning me to sit.

"don't call me that when we are at the dorms.the guys are going to know." I said and laid on Jinyoung oppa's lap.

"it is ok.they already knew" Jinyoung oppa said and my hair.

"u told them? anyways..I just came here to calm myself.I had a really bad day." I said and looked at the ceiling

"yeah..I know" oppa said and give me a kiss on th cheek.

"how did u know?" I looked at oppa with curiousity.

"it is all over the internet.that is not all.u and GD hyung in a scandal? u guys kissed? and u guys always do it?" Jinyoung oppa said to me in a serious tone.

"it is nothing.seriously.I NEVER had feelings for Jiyong oppa.me and oppa are like siblings.we always do that.don't be a wuss" I punched oppa's hand playfully.

"arasso.don't ever fall for him" oppa said while kissing my cheek."because u are mine!" oppa said while kissing my right cheek

"mine" kissing my left cheek

"mine" kissing my nose

"mine" kissing my forehead

"and mine" oppa kissed my lips.it was a long and passionate kiss.after the kiss I feel asleep on oppa's lap.I spent the night at B1A4's dorm.thank god there is no school tomorrow.

next morning.

when I woke up Jinyoung oppa was not beside me.I went to the kitchen and smelt something good.Jinyoung oppa was cooking.I went to oppa.

"what are u cooking oppa?" I peeked behind oppa to see what he is cooking.

"just rice cake.go and get a shower.I  have a few girl clothes in my closet.my nuna came the other day and she left it" oppa said and kissed my cheek.

"komawo oppa" I walked away.

I went to the shower and had a great one.it feels so good.after showering I went back to the kitchen.oppa is setting out the table.

"let me do it" I took the plates from oppa's hands and set out the table.

while I was setting out the table,oppa hugged me from behind and smelled my neck.

"u smell fresh" Oppa said and kissed my cheek.

"of course.I just got a bath" I said and continued to set the table while oppa is clinging on me.

oppa turned me around and had his hands around my small waist.he gave me a long and passionate kiss.

"YA!" we heard from behind.and guess who? Sandeul! why does he have to disturb my life?

"if u want to be lovey dovey,go somewhere else!" that 'thing' walked pass us and sat on the table.

Jinyoung oppa just chuckled at that 'thing'.oppa grabbed my hand and took me to the table.soon the other members came.oppa fed me some rice cake,I did the same too.that 'thing' is beginning to get irritated.after breakfast I went to watch some tv.Jinyoung oppa joined me.he had his hands around me and pulled me closer.I was snuggling with oppa on the couch.

"u know I love u right?" oppa said while resting his chin on my head.

"I know.I love u too" I said to oppa.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how did u think? please oh please comment..I am getting lonely. baby..I am so lonely,lonely,lonely,lonely...LOL..and don't forget to subscribe.thank u to my subscribers.I LOVE U!