Why? Why Me?!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

Mi Soo's POV

I was waiting at the waiting room with Big Bang oppa and papa YG.there was also 2NE1 unnie.suddenly I got a phonecall from Korea.

"yobosaeyo?" I was lazy to talk.

"MWORAGOYO?!" I shouted.

everyone was surprised at my actions.I dropped my phone and bursted into tears AGAIN! I felt my knees weakened and fell on the floor.my hair was covering my face.

"Mi Soo-ah.wae geurae?" Jiyong oppa put his hands around my shoulder.

"wae? wae oppa? out of all people why me? why did this happened to me?does god hates me? oppa is on the verge of dying,umma and appa got in a terrible accident and WORST! umma died! umma died! umma!!! umma!!!" I shouted at the halls.

everyone was shocked hearing that.It felt like my heart was stabbed with a sharp knife.my life is over.it has ended.everything!

"Mi Soo-ah.is it true? I think u need to get back to Korea.we can take care of Daesung." Jiyong opp said.

"no.let me stay here for a while.I can't take this.this is too much for me to handle." I said between my cry.

Jiyong oppa lifted me bridal style and let me rest on his lap.he layed my head on his lap and my hair.he sang me a song to calm he down.eventually I fell asleep.

next morning.

"Mi Soo-ah.wake up.we have great news!" I heard someone call me.

I groaned and sat up.

"Daesung is up" Jiyong oppa said.

"chinja?" I said smiling.

"neh.and u don't need to tell him about ur parents.we told him already.I thought that u might can't handle it" Jiyong oppa slung his hand over my shoulder.

"komawo oppa" I kissed oppa's cheek.

I entered oppa's room and saw oppa laughing at Seungri oppa's jokes.I went to sit beside oppa's bed.oppa hugged me tightly.

"everything is going to be ok.u have me,appa,Big Bang,papa YG and YG family.don't worry" oppa storked my back.

"komawo oppa.I hope everything turns out ok" I hugged oppa tighter.

"the doctor said that Daesung has to stay here for a few days." TOP oppa said.

"oppa.I am returning to Korea for umma's funeral." I said to oppa.

"arasso" oppa nodded.

"I am going with u" Jiyong oppa said.

"it is ok oppa" I smiled to oppa.

"no.I want to" Jiyong oppa said.

me and Jiyong oppa packed our stuffs and flew back to Korea.after an hour flight we arrived in Korea.I wore my sunglasses and fedora before alighting off the plane.when we exited the gates,we were greeted with hundreds of camera and paprazzis.

"how are u handling this Mi Soo?"

"is Daesung ok?"

"how are u feeling after ur mother's death?"

all of the questions are about Daesung oppa and umma.Jiyong oppa declined them sweetly.we barely made to the car.we arrived at the mansion.outside,paparazzis and cameras from major TV broadcast were waiting to have a coverage of umma's funeral.

the security told them to make way for the car to come in.inside the mansion,all of our relatives were there.the snet their condelences to me and appa.appa was sitting there,staring at umma's coffin.I sat beside appa.

"how could this happen to us appa? are we that bad?" I looked at umma's coffin.

"this is fate.we can only plan.we never change fate.it was umma's time to go.we have nothing to do but just accept it." appa said while holding my hand.

"we can't be mourning over umma forever.we have to go  on our lives.I bet umma wants to see us happy.so.don't be too sad and continue our life.arasso?" appa continued.

I leaned my head on appa's shoulder and nodded.a drop of tear rolled down my face and dropped on to appa's shoulder.appa wiped my tears with his thumb and kissed my forehead.

that night.

I was resting on the couch when Jiyong oppa came.

"oppa.can I be in ur arms for a while?" I asked oppa.

oppa nodded.he slung his arms around my shoulder and brough me closer to him.we shared the blanket.oppa rested his chin on my head.oppa had his arms around my waist.I missed being with oppa although I am with Sandeul oppa.I snuggled closer to oppa.eventually I felt asleep in oppa's arm.

next morning.

I woke up and  Jiyong oppa was gone.I went to the kitchen and saw Sandeul oppa.how did he get here?

"hey.u woke up.Jiyong hyung told me to take care of u" Sandeul oppa smiled at me.

I ran to oppa and hugged him tightly.oppa hugged me back.

"I missed u so much.I just want to be in ur arms and want u to calm me down" I said to oppa.

"arasso.oppa will be by ur side forever.now.go and take a bath and come down for breakfast.arasso?" oppa said.

I nodded my head like a three year old.oppa kissed my forehead and I went to take a bath.I saw umma's photo in my room.I picked it up.

"umma.I am going to continue my life and make ur wish come true.I will take care of Daesung oppa and appa.I wil be a good girl.I hope u have a happy life" I said to umma's picture.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how did u think? please comment and don't forget to subcribe.thank u to my subbies.I hope u drop a comment.