Oppa Kajima!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

at school

Mi Soo's POV

I am eating lunch with Sandeul oppa,F4 oppa and Jandi unnie.I miss so much hanging with them.since being the president of the company,I barely get to hang out with my frens.after school I have to go to the office to finish a proposal,then go to the building site and meet the president from Junpyo's company.I think it is his umma.YAY! at least a little but of fun.

"oppa.I am going to the office after this.maybe I will come home late.don't wait for me" I said to Sandeul oppa.

"oh! really?"Sandeul oppa's happy face turned into a frown.

it was weird to see Sandeul oppa not smiling.what did I do?after school I quickly went to the office.I went to check in my office if there is any clothes I can change into unfortunately there was none.it seems like I have to work in a school uniform.*sighs*

I get to work.after an hour doing the proposal,it is finally finished.I gave it to the despatch boy to send it to appa.I grabbed my bag (school bag) and went to the building site.this building is going to be the new office.when this building is done,this building is going to be under Daesung oppa and Jiyoung unnie's name.appa wanted to make sure of their future.

the weird part is that I am the one taking care of the building.isn't it the most weird thing ever? forget about it.let's continue.everything looks great and all.now it is 5 p.m.the meeting with Junpyo oppa's company representive is at 5.30  p.m. MY GOD! I have to hurry. 

I drove fast and arrived there exactly at 5.30 p.m.that meeting was so long! I kept getting calls and messages from Sandeul oppa to come to Music Bank RIGHT NOW! the meeting ended at 6.10 p.m.I quickly went to Music Bank.

when I entered the hall they were announcing the number one spot.who I see there for the number one spot? it is B1A4 AND BLOCK B?! oppa never told me that they were competing for number one spot! Block B votes stopped at 10 thousand something while B1A4's vote shoot up.B1A4 were so happy that they cried.I was stunned at my place.they all gave their speech.after Jinyoung's speech,Sandeul oppa gave his speech.

"I would like to thank the company,B1A4 members and especially BANA! I LOVE U! lastly I want to say thanks to Kang Mi Soo for being by my side.are u here?" Sandeul oppa searched me.

the spotlights roamed around the hall.fans were searching for me.I was at the back seat.not seating but standing.Sandeul seemed to find me faster than the spotlight.he ran to me and went for a bear hug.

"MI SOO-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sandeul oppa shouted before hugging me

oppa hugged me while lifting me up and spinning me a few times in the air.I was a few inches above the floor.I wrapped my arms around oppa's neck so that I won't fall.fans and idols were chanting for us.B1A4 got down from the stage and went for a group hug with me.

"thank u for watching" the male MC said

"MUSIC BANK!" both of the MC said.

B1A4 get ready for their encore stage.they celebrated their encore stage with Block B and Super Junior oppa.Sandeul oppa pulled me up to the stage.oppa kissed me passionately on the FREAKING STAGE! the fans were screaming like CRAZY! after a few minutes oppa pulled back and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

next morning.

I am so freaking tired beacuse last night B1A4 had a celebration party until 2 in the morning.I barely had rest.when I was about to sleep in class,I got disturbed by Wonbin oppa running into the class while holding a laptop in his hand.

"MI SOO-AH! U ARE HERE! LOOK!" Wonbin oppa shouted and barged into my class.

"what is it oppa? I am tired" I groaned.

"LOOK AT THIS!" Wonbin oppa pointed to the laptop.

I looked at the laptop.it was an article at allkpop.com. there was a picture of me and Henry attached beside each other.I read the headline and I spat out my drink.guess what the article?

"SuJu-M Henry and billionaire Daughter Kang Mi Soo used to date?"

"Henry from Super Junior M and Kang Mi Soo,who is now Sandeul's fiance' used to date during they were in the states.they dated for more than 2 years but Henry had to leave Mi Soo for SuJu-M.it was revealed that Mi Soo was left heartbroken and hated Henry ever since.sources said that they were the most happy couple.Mi Soo was 15 years old while Henry was a senior at their school.Henry was also Mi Soo's first love but was left for a career.some close sources said that Henry is going to make Mi Soo back.

sources also said that he would do anything to make Mi Soo his although it takes breaking up Mi Soo and Sandeul.it was also revealed that Mi Soo and Sandeul had a big fight a few days ago.Mi Soo went to stay with Henry while the fight was still on fire." I read the article.

there were a lot more about the article I was too lazy to read.there were also picutres from where we were a couple and when we went on dates.there was also a picture of me and Henry kissing.HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET THIS?! 

"how did they get this? as for I know only us F4 and Jandi know.who else?" Wonbin oppa asked.

"this can't be.this can't be.everything is going perfect when this came out.this can't happen!" I said and got up.

I ran to Sandeul oppa's class.I was too late.Sandeul oppa was watching the article with the other members.Sandeul got up from his seat loking pissed and hit the wall.everyone in the classroom was shocked.Sandeul went to me and kissed me suddenly.WHAT THE HELL?! isn't he mad at me?

oppa bit my lower lip for entrance.I opened my mouth.oppa explored my whole mouth.we practically made out at the door for like 10 minutes.then oppa broke the kiss.

"why u never told me? u stayed at Henry's?" Sandeul oppa asked in a pissed voice.

"that was.." I began to stutter.

"TELL ME!" oppa shouted.

I hesitated at first but then I told everything to oppa.from the start until the end.suddenly I cried there.at the freaking door,in front of the freaking class! oppa took my hand and dragged me to the rooftop.oppa let me sit at the bench on the rooftop.

"cry all u want.let it out" Sandeul oppa said while hugging me.

I cried on Sandeul oppa's shoulder.it felt like a big burden was lifted from my chest.after months of hiding this from oppa finally oppa knows about it.not in a way that I expected but oppa respects me.komawo oppa.for understanding me.

SM building.

Lee Soo Man sajangnim wanted to meet me.I wonder for what.I entered the office and there was SuJu oppas,Henry and Lee Soo Man.I bowed 90 degrees to them and saw opposite Lee Soo Man sajangnim.

"have u heard?" Lee Soo Man asked.

"about what?" I asked back

"the scandal.is it true?" Lee Soo Man looked at me.

"didn't Henry told u?" I looked at Henry.

"I wanted to hear from u" he pressured me.

"yeah.it is true.why?is it against the law?" I asked him back.

"nope.it is not against the law but it is hurting Henry's image" Lee Soo Man pointed to Henry.

"Henry's image? how about me? I have an image to protect too u know." my patience was being tested.

"but Henry is more important than u" he sat comfortably. I stood up.

"THIS DOUCHE IS MORE IMPORTANT?! u have to be freaking kidding me! I am sorry,I am not being a diva but do u know who I am? If I sue u,u and ur precious little Henry will go BANKRUPT!" I shouted to him

"MIND UR WORDS YOUNG LADY!" he also began to stand up.

"u want to battle with me?!" I pointed to him.

"how dare u point me" he slapped my hand away.

"how dare u!" I began to slap him when Henry stopped me.

"Mi Soo-ah.enough.let's sit down." Henry sat me down.

my anger was still building inside off me.I wish I can slap that man right now.

"what are we going to do? how about Mi Soo's and Henry's image?" Leeteuk oppa asked.

"if we just tell the media they won't believe because u slept at their dorm the other day.anyways.is it true? u slept at SuJu's dorm?" Lee Soo Man asked.

"yeah.why?" I gave him a death glare.

"is it true that Henry claimed u his?" Siwon oppa asked.

"claimed? wow.that's a harsh word.I am not an item though" I looked at Siwon oppa.

"sorry.anyways,is it true?" Siwon oppa pressured me.

"why don't u ask Henry himself?" I looked at Henry with a smirk.

"neh?" Henry seemed confused.

"what actually happened between u guys?" Sungmin oppa asked.

"do we really need to talk about this? right now?" I looked at Sungmin oppa.

Henry told everyone from the start until the end.every detail.even the part where he left me on my birthday.I though he wouldn't tell but he told about him making me his.

"wow! u guys story could be made into a drama!" Donghae oppa exclaimed.

"oppa!" I punched oppa's arms lightly since I was sitting beside him.

"now.what are we going to do?" Leeteuk oppa asked.

"these things won't go down easily.I think it would never go down.*sighs* we can just wait" Lee Soo Man said.

suddenly I got a phonecall.I looked at the caller ID and it was Seungri oppa.no way! he is in Japan! this is going to cost a fortune! my international bill! I answered my phone.

"wae oppa?do u know this is going to cost a fortune?" I scolded oppa.

"Daesung hyung..he is *panting* he is *panting*" Seungri oppa said.

"He is WHAT?! come on oppa" I began to loose my patience.

"Daesung hyung is in the hospital." oppa said.

"WHAT?! IN THE HOSPITAL!" I shouted and stood up making everyone surprised.

"u have to come right now!" I heard GD oppa shouted over the phone.

"how the hell u expect me to fly over to Japan right now?!" I almost cursed.

"JUST COME!" I heard TOP oppa shouting.

"ughhh..wait another few hours" I hung up.

I grabbed my bag,bowed 90 degrees and rushed home.I packed my bags and went to the airport.why am I that stupid? I have a private jet right? why bother buying tickets.LOL.I rushed to my jet and took any pilot available..LOL.

after an hour flight,I finally arrived in Japan.I called GD oppa and asked him where is the hospital.he told to wait for him.he is going to pick me up.why is it so cold in Japan.while in Korea is hot.I am wearing shorts,thin shirt and a leather jacket.I hugged myself to keep me warm.

suddenly I felt someone putting a jacket over me and hugged me from the back.I turned around and saw Jiyong oppa.I smiled at oppa.he smiled back too.oppa gave me a peck on the lips.

"don't u know it is cold?why are u wearing such thin clothes?" Jiyong oppa eyes me from top to bottom while hugging me.

"I didn't know it was cold.It is hot in Korea" I pouted.

oppa gave me a peck on the lips.passerby called us a cute couple.I can speak japanese u know.because of the endless foreign classes I attended.(forced to attend).

"let's go.Daesung must be waiting." oppa held my hand and took me to the car.

when we arrived at the hospital.there were YG family and papa YG.why all of them are here? what actually happened to oppa?I entered the room and oppa was unconcious.I looked at Jiyong oppa but oppa avoided my gaze.

"what happened to Daesung oppa? TELL ME!" I yelled at Jiyong oppa but oppa won't answer me.

I went outside and searched for Big Bang oppa.they were talking with papa YG.

"what happened to oppa? what happened?" I looked at them.

all of them avoided me.

"TELL ME!" I shouted.

"Daesung had an accident.it was critical.he had a fractured hip.he broke his ribs and a few ribs hit one of his lungs.he can't breath on his own.he lost a lot of blood.there is a thin chance that he will survive(it is like Kyuhyun from SJ's April accident.)" TOP oppa told me.

I felt like my world has crusehd into pieces.oppa CANNOT go now.please oppa don't go.I fell down on my knees and hung my head low.my hair covered my face.I cried so hard.my tears were falling on the floor.everyone was looking at me.It had to be now? in front of papa YG and YG family?

"Mi Soo-ah" Jiyong oppa tried to get me up but I pushed oppa away.

"Daesung oppa can't go now.he is the only one I have.he can't go.oppa.kajima" I said to myself but loud enough for people to hear.

"Mi Soo-ah.let's go back to the hotel.let u clean urself and calm down" Jiyong oppa coaxed me

"no.I want to stay by oppa's side till he is concious." I said to oppa. "appa,umma.andwae!" I said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for not updating for ages.hehe...sorry for the boring and crappie chappie.please comment and don't forget to subscribe.my subbies feel free to comment and I LOVE U!