No Manners!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

I am so nervous.why am I nervous?it is just a date.I have NOTHING to wear! what the hell?! what should I wear?! I opened my closet and found a little box.I opened it and revealed a cute dress.I didn't remember buying this.might as well wear it.I wore the dress and it looked good.

dress->ruffle-white-dress.jpg

I put on my BB cream,a little powder,a little lipgloss and I am ready to go.I went downstairs to search for shoes.luckily I still kept this Jimmy Choo shoes.while I was wearing my shoe the front door bell rang.I asked one of my maid to open it.IT WAS JINYOUNG! I was getting more nervous.

"U ready? WOW! U LOOK REALLY PRETTY!" oppa said while looking at me from top to bottom.

"oppa..I am embarassed.let's go" I said while linking arms with oppa.

oppa opened the door to his car for me.oppa drove to a really nice restaurant.he already made reservations.we ordered out food and waited.while waiting we talked so much about ourselves.suddenly,oppa asked something.

"Mi Soo-ah..do u like me?" oppa said while looking at me.

"yeah..why?" I said to oppa.

"not like.I like u as an oppa but as a boyfren.do u like me?"oppa looking at me hoping for an answer.

"why are u asking?it is embarassing.wel..yeah..I like u more than a fren.my heart would always beat faster when I am with u." I said and my face turned bright red.

"well...actually I like u too.I mean I love u.would u like to be my girlfren?" oppa said while looking at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"YES!" I didn't hesitate even a second.

Jinyoung oppa was so happy that he hugged me.after dinner oppa dropped me at the mansion.

"let me drop u until the front door" oppa said.when we arrived at the front door,oppa hugged me tight.after we broke the hug,our faces were only inches away.oppa came closer then the next thing I knew is that our lips touched each other.I felt like the world is mine.I feel so happy.after a few minutes oppa broke the kiss.he put his forehead against mine.

"I love u" oppa said to me.

"I love u too.oppa.did u know u stole my first kiss?" I said to oppa while pouting.

"do u regret it?" oppa's smile turned into a frown.

"of course not! I am happy" I said while pouting.

Oppa gave me a peck on the lips and went home.I entered the mansion with a happy face.all the staff were having confused expressions on their face.when I passed appa's room,appa called me.

"Mi Soo-ah..come here for a minute" appa called me.

"wae appa?" I said while I sat beside him.

"tomorrow we have a company dinner.I want u to be the host.U have to do everything and there will be other big companies too.there are even the F4 companies so u won't be so bored." appa said to me.

"WHAT?! NO!" I said almost shouting.

"u have to.tell Daesung to help too.appa and umma will only be supervising u.this will be a good training for u.no objections Kang Mi Soo" appa said with a deep and serious tone."and u have to wear a hanbok.appa already prepared it for u.it is in ur closet.there is also Daesung's hanbok in ur closet.give it to him tomorrow." oppa continued.

"HANBOK?! no way!' I said shouting.

"Kang Mi Soo!" appa said in a firm voice.

"neh appa" I said while going out of the room.

next morning.

after a refreshing bath,I opened my closet and wore a hanbok.well this hanbok is pretty comfortable and pretty.the hanboks I wore before was SOOOOO uncomfortable.

hanbok ->2008102243342.jpg 

Daesung's hanbok ->KHJ6.jpg

 

I took Daesung's hanbok and put it in the car.before driving I texted Daesung oppa about the dinner and to arrive before 7 p.m.I pressed send and rushed to the place of the dinner.when I arrived,everyone bowed to me and I went to the hall where the dinner will be held.half of it is done.they will only need to put the table and chairs and then they are done.

I made a last minute check on EVERYTHING and it was perfect.if everyone followed the schedules everything will go perfect.exactly at 5 p.m. the hall is ready to use.the hall looked PERFECT!

hall ->dinner-hall.jpg

I kept looking at my phone and it was 6.30 p.m.oppa is still not here.I told oppa to arrive before 7 p.m cuz the dinner starts at 7.30 p.m.I went to the kitchen and looked at the food.the food are in great condition.I looked at my watch and it was 7 p.m.oppa is still not here! I tried to call oppa but his phone is switched off.

"I have to go for a sec.I will be back.if the guests are here just welcome them and tell them to sit" I said to one of the staffs.

I ran outside and into my car.I just remembered that it was a Sunday.oppa must be at Inkigayo.luckily SBS building is not far from here.it only take about a 15 minute drive.when I arrive at SBS I didn't even bother to park my car.I just left it in front of the entrance.I grabbed oppa's hanbok and ran to oppa's dressing room.THANK GOD THIS HANBOK IS COMFORTABLE! oppa always use the same dressing room.

I ran to oppa's dressing room.when I entered the room I was greeted with a shirtless TOP! I screamed and closed my eyes.

"OPPA! wear a shirt! oppa.where is Daesung oppa?" I opened my eyes after TOP oppa wore his shirt.

"he is MCing.why?and why are u wearing a hanbok?" TOP oppa asked and laughed.

"I HAVE NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!" I ran out of the dressing room and ran to the stage.

oppa is MCing with the others.I have to wait until he is finished with his speech.they announced the number one winner and they all bid goodbye.I ran beside the stage.I pushed everybody out of my way.I don't care if they are idols.I FINALLY FOUND DAESUNG OPPA!

"OPPA!" I stand in front of him.making him surprised and the people behind him stop.since oppa is blocking their way.

"what are u doing here Mi Soo? and why are u wearing a hanbok?u HATE to wear hanboks"oppa said while laughing.

"WEAR THIS! NOW! WE HAVE NO TIME!" I threw the hanbok to oppa.

"HERE?! NOW?! " oppa asked with a shocked expression.

"YEAH! NOW! DIDN'T U GET MY MESSAGE! WE HAVE A COMPANY DINNER TODAY! BIG COMPANIES ARE COMING AND I AM THE HOST! DIDN'T APPA TELL U!" I said yelling.grabbing people's attention.

"AISH!" oppa said and opened his shirt.luckily he wore a singlet inside.the encore stage ended.the artist is coming down stage.IT WAS SUPER JUNIOR!

"excuse me! can we walk?" a guy asked.

"sorry.we are busy right now." I apologized to the guy

"well u are not the only one busy" that guy said arrogantly and brushed his shoulder with mine.

"HEY! YOU! STOP! don't u know the word manners? I said sorry right? yeah u are not the only one busy! I am busy! u are busy! we all are busy! I have a freaking stupid dinner to handle and it involves BIG COMPANIES! FYI I am only 18 years old!and I have exactly another 15 miniutes to spare! so ur not the only one busy! I said sorry and u won't accpet it?! WHO DO U THINK U ARE?!  ARE U THAT BUSY TO ACCEPT AN APOLOGY?!I don't care if u are an idol! but u have to learn manners too! why am I talking to u anyways?!" I said while shouting.

every idol that were there were watvhing with their jaws dropped and wide eyes.luckily there are no fans in the hall or not I am so dead.I was just stating the truth.oppa was holding my hand and tried to drag me away.

"WHAT DID U JUST SAY?! manners?! hello? I AM KIM HEECHUL! those words are too lame for me! I better go than talking to u and I WON'T ACCEPT UR APOLOGY!" that guy shouted.he is REALLY testing my patience.

before I can open my mouth I felt someone putting their hand over my mouth.but this is not oppa's hand.it was really soft.it was Jinyoung oppa.he closed my mouth and dragged me away.Daesung oppa kept apologizing to that arrogant guy.

"LET ME GO!" I said to Jinyoung oppa.

"what's wrong?" oppa asked and let me go.

"that arrogant guy was testing my patience!" I said to oppa.

"u should control.anyways.why are u wearing a hanbok?" oppa asked while looking at me from top to bottom.

"I have a company dinner and BIG companies are coming.I came here to fetch Daesung oppa since he forgot." I explained to oppa.

"that is why Daesung hyung is in a hanbok.anyways  good luck.I wish I can be with u." oppa said and gave me a peck on the lips "I love u" oppa said to me.

"I love u too."I said to oppa.

Daesung oppa came running.I quickly went into the car with oppa and drove to the dinner.when we arrived,we fixed ourselves and greeted the guests.suddenly appa had something to say.

"today we have a special guest.their company will be collabarating with my company Kang Enterprise! let's welcome our guest!" appa said.

I was standing beside appa on the stage when the guests came up.there was an old man came up first and was joined with a group of boys and girls.I was really surprised.appa planned this?! when me and that "GUY" met eyes,we were like having a death glare competition.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who do u think it is?please comment and don't forget to subscribe.thank u to my subscribers.I love u so much.