Date

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

next morning.

"wake up miss,wake up"

I turned around and saw one of my maid behind me.I looked at the watch beside me and it was 8.30 a.m.I sprung from my bed and went to the bathroom.I promised Jandi unnie and F4 oppa to go to the amusement park.we are meeting at 9 a.m.I took a quick but refreshing bath.I opened my closet.I didn't know what outfit to wear.I wore the most simple.

Mi Soo's outfit  and hair->L_p0016896870.jpg

I went downstairs.grabbed a bread and went to find my favourite sneakers and put them on.I told ahjusshi that I am driving today.I got in my new sports car.it just arrived yesterday.it smells new.

car ->red-ferrari.jpg

amusement park.

I parked my car at the VIP part.yeah there is a VIP parking lot.oppa said that they are at the entrance of the amusement park.I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and ran to the entrance.

"why are running?" Wonbin oppa asked me while giving me a bottle of water.

"I thought I was late.Komawo oppa" I took the water from Wonbin oppa.

"Let's Go!" Jandi unnie said and jumping happily.

We all entered the amusement park.everyone started to talk.I get to catch some whisperings like "the rich kids hanging together" and "they walk like models" and there are even some harch criticisms about Jandi unnie like "all of them look great but with that country Bumpkin" and "that country girl really made them look bad"

I turned around to those people and

"who is the country bumpkin?Jandi unnie is NOT a country bumpkin.at least she has a great heart unlike u guys who always gossip about each other." I saw the girls flinched and ran away.

"u don't need to do that.I am used to it" Unnie said while putting her hand on my shoulder.

"yeah yeah..let's go!" Wonbin oppa said while putting his hand around my shoulder and dragged me to the roller coaster.

all of us rode all kind of rides.we had SO MUCH fun.we are going to the haunted house when I got a phone call.

"hello?.....yes it is me...oh! oppa..wae? .........WHAT?! WHERE ARE U?! .........ok..I am coming now!" I hung up the phone.oppa and unnie were looking at me hoping for an answer. "Daesung oppa need my help.I got to go.bye.love u!" I said while hugging them and kissing each of their cheeks.

I ran to my car and started the engine.I drove to SBS building which is oppa is performing.I parked my car right in front of the entrance.I gave my keys to the valet.I ran to the 3rd floor and to Big Bang's dressing room.when i entered the room I saw Daesung oppa lying on the couch.TOP oppa is applying a cold handkerchief on oppa's head.

"oppa!waeyo?" I asked TOP oppa

"I don't know.he suddenly fainted while during rehersal.now that he is awake,his become becomes so hot." TOP oppa said to me while remebering what happened.

"why don't u bring him to the hospital?"

"we already called the ambulance.they are going to arrive in a few minutes" TOP oppa said while looking at his watch.

oppa was right.exactly a few minutes later the ambulance arrived.Big Bang oppa went into the ambulance and to the hospital.I stayed at the dressing room to clean up Daesung oppa's things.he is going to spend the night at the mansion.luckily umma and appa are not at home tonight or not they will tell Daesung to quit being an idol.

after packing oppa's things I went to my car.I put the things in my car.when I was about toget out of the parking lot,a van stopped in front of me.luckily I didn't crash into it.the driver got out of the van,so did I.

"I am so sorry.if anything happened this car would cost a fortune" that man said while bowing a few times.I stopped him by bowing.

"no.it is ok..no one is hurt right?" I asked the ahjusshi.suddenly a group of boys came out of the van.IT WAS B1A4!

"hyung! are u ok?" that 'thing' asked ahjusshi.

"no.I am fine.this agasshi car would cost more if i crashed into it." ahjusshi said while pointing at me.

"oh! Mi Soo-ah! is this ur car? are u hurt? are u ok?" Jinyoung oppa came to me and checked if I was hurt.

"oppa..I am fine" I said while chuckling at oppa's action.suddenly my heartbeat became faster when oppa was touching me.

"she is fine.we should go" that 'thing' said.

after that he went into the van and sat like an arrogant boy.

"it is ok.I need to rush right now.bye." I said while bowing to them.

next morning.

after getting ready for school,I went to oppa's room to see if he is ok.I saw Butler Kang is feeding him.I said bye to oppa and went to see ahjusshi.

"ahjusshi.u don't need to send me.I will drive myself.ahjusshi just take care of oppa today.I have to go to the office anyways" I told ahjusshi.

ahjusshi nodded.I get in my car and drove to school.after school,I drove to appa's company.YES! I am a 17 year old that handles the biggest company in the whole world.I am going to heir this company after I finished my studies.appa said to train from little so that i will get used to it.

as I entered the office.my desk was a mess!with papers everywhere.I cleaned up the office and get to work.while I was working I got a phonecall.it was from Jinyoung oppa.

"hello?wae oppa?..........chinja?sure........pick me up at 7" I hung up.I told my secetary unnie that I am going home early.yes! my secetary is older than me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

why did u think Jinyoung called?please comment..I am so hoping for a comment.and don't forget to subscribe.thank u do much to my subscribers.