Lies! It Is All Lies!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

next morning.

Mi Soo's POV.

I woke up and felt someone hugging me from the back.I turned around and saw Sandeul oppa.I just chuckled at him.I tried to remove his hand quitely so that oppa won't wake up.I took a shower and went to cook breakfast.while I was cooking I felt a pair of hands around my waist.it was Sandeul oppa.he put his head on my shoulder.

"what are u cooking?" oppa asked.

"kimchi soup.have u bathe?" I asked oppa.

"neh.u smell good." oppa smelled my neck.

"of course" I smiled at oppa.

"madam" someone called me.it was my butler.

"wae ahjussi?" I turned around.

"someone gave u flowers" ahjussi handed me a bouquet of red roses.

"komawo ahjussi" I took the flower and went to the living room.

I put the roses on the table and looked at the card that is attached to the flowers.I read it and it was from Henry.HENRY?! WTH?! my eyes became wide.oppa grabbed the card from me and read it.

"what does he want?" oppa asked,throwing the card across the room.

"he is doing  it again." I looked at the flowers.

"doing what again?" oppa asked me and looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"oppa.I need to go somewhere.I will be back before lunch." I got up and kissed oppa on the cheek.

I grabbed my coat and took the flowers with me.I drove my car to SuJu's dorm.it is weird how I know the address.I am great.I left my car in front of the building,grabbed the flowers and entered the building.

I don't care about the screaming fangirls.I just barged in.I told the girl at the counter that I have a meeting with SuJu and showed my pass.she let me in.I entered the elevator and went up to the 12th floor.I pressed the doorbell and it was Leeteuk who opened the door.

"oh.Mi Soo-ah.what are u doing here?and what's with the flowers?" Leeteuk oppa pointed at the flowers.

"is Henry here? I need to talk to him" I smiled to oppa.

"HENLI-AH!!!" oppa screamed to the living room.I heard footsteps rushing to the door. 

"oh! Mi Soo-ah.what are u doing here?" Henry smiled at me.his "innocent" smile.

"take this back" I pressed the flowers against his chest. " I am not falling for this again.U did this once but I won't fall for it again.I had enough Henry.please leave me alone" I said to him and went away.

Henry grabbed my wirst and pulled me in for a hug.he had me in his arms around me tightly not letting me go.

"please.don't go.I will make u mine again even if it takes years.please Mi Soo.I am incomplete without u" Henry said to me.my heart felt like breaking into pieces.

"I am not going to believe that again.all ur words are just lies.u would leave me one day." a tear rolled down my face.

"please." Henry oppa broke the hug,he had his arms around my waist.he wiped off my tears. "please don't go" Henry looked into my eyes.

"I can't do this.I am not strong enough.I told u right?" I looked away,avoiding his eyes.

"I will never give up on u.never!" Henry grabbed my chin and he locked straight into my eyes.

I am so not going to believe to those eyes,that words,that hugs and that person.I will never believe it.this is all lies.KOJIMAL! I felt my legs getting weaker.Henry got nearer to me and kissed me.it was a long and passionate kiss.it has been a while since I felt his kisses.after a while he broke the kiss.

"see.I am going to prove to u that all of this,is NOT a lie." Henry put his forehead against mine.

"but.I don't love u anymore Henry.I love Sandeul oppa.we are getting married after we graduate.please don't make this harder Henry" I begged him.

"no! I will make u break up with him.I will never accept this.u are only mine.if I can't have u,no one can." Henry oppa said to me.

"I am no ur doll.U can't have me anytime u want!" I said alomst shouting.

"I know u still love me.u can't lie to urself Mi Soo." Henry kept pressuring me.

"yeah.but u only have like 1 percent.everyone remembers there first love!" I began to shout.

"please.Mi Soo" Henry kept begging me.

"NO!" I wiggled in his hug.

suddenly I felt somebody breaking us up.I looked at the person and it was Siwon oppa.Siwon oppa put me at his back,blocking me from Henry.

"u had enough Henry.go in the dorm.NOW!" Siwon oppa told Henry.

it seems like Henry is weak in front of Siwon oppa.he went inside the dorm.when Henry went away,I slide myself against the wall,pulled my knees up and cried hard.Siwon oppa sat beside me and hugged me.I cried in Siwon oppa's shoulders.Siwon oppa storked my back.

"ssshhhh..don't cry." Siwon oppa calmed me down.

"why are u helping me oppa?do u even know me? do u even know what happen to me and Henry?" I looked at oppa.

"Henry told me everything what happened to u and him.I can see in his eyes that he regrets everything that he did.I knew there was something wrong when Henry first came into the dorm.he had a really sad and depressed face plastered on his face and he came with a big box.every night before he goes to sleep he would look or more like stare at the box.one day I decided to open the box and I saw  A LOT of couple things and there was a picture of u and Henry together.at first I can't capture u but I thought I saw u somewhere but then it clicked me when I saw u on tv.I can't even believed my eyes that u were Henry's ex-girlfren.well it is not weird if Henry regrets for leaving u,look at u! u are great! if it was me,I would never leave u even for a career" Siwon oppa coaxed me

"thanks oppa but u won't know what I had experienced.I have NEVER experienced love before Henry.I wanted it to end in a good way but instead it was vice versa.at that time,I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest.it was too much for me to handle.I was just a 15 year old.what should I know about love? it is just pains me seeing Henry back after thses years.he doesn't know my feelings.how hurt I am at his actions.how I felt like half of my life was ripped off.I didn't care if we only dated for months but we dated more than 2 years.can u believe it? he left me for a FREAKING career!" I almost shouted.

since there was only me and Siwon oppa at the hallway,our voices can be heard until the end of the hall.

"yeah,I don't know ur feelings but I understand Henry's feeling.how it feels to leave something u don't want to leave but u HAVE to leave it for our own good" oppa looked at the ceiling.

"leaving ur loved ones is good for u?really?" I looked at oppa.

"I didn't mean it like that.like in Henry's case.he have to leave u for an idol career and this opportunity comes only once a life time since it comes from SM.u know how hardcore SM can be but Soo Man sajang-nim is a great guy.so Henry decided to chase something that is only once a life time than a girlfren.u can have a girlfren anytime" oppa still looked at the ceiling.

"is this even a good advice oppa?" I chuckled at oppa's theory.

"that's the thing.u won't even let Henry speak.I think u guys have to sit down and have a talk.A REAL TALK! listen to his thoughts and feelings.maybe he is telling the truth.both of us know Henry very well.he won't lie.he is too innocent to lie.anyways,u guys have to cooperate.u guys can't be like this forever.what if u guys are paertnered for a business thing.I BET my life that there is going to be world war 3." oppa chuckled.I hit his arm lightly.

"sure.if I have the courage." I looked at oppa.

"u want me to accompany u? I can be there with u" oppa gave me his million dollar smile.

"thanks oppa but I think I have to do this on my own" I smiled to oppa.

"I think u should meet him now cuz tomorrow we are going to Taiwan.we are going there for 2 months" Siwon oppa got up and dusted his trousers.oppa helped me up.

"sure." I dusted off my skirt.

Siwon oppa held my hand and guided me into the dorm.I hid behind oppa's back.when I entered the dorm,the boys seem didn't notice me.Siwon oppa guided me to Henry oppa's room.I knocked on the door.I saw Henry oppa sitting by the bed and looking at our picture when we were at the amusement park.

"Mi Soo-ah" oppa kept the picture in the box and put it away.

"u guys have to talk.well both off u have something to say to each other" Siwon oppa pushed me into the room.he locked the door HE FREAKING LOCKED THE DOOR! he left me in the room with HENRY?!

"ummm..so" I didn't know how to start the conversation.

"sit here" oppa patted at the empty spot beside him.

"well.I practically said everything at the hall.it is ur turn" Henry oppa couraged me.

"well.the day u left me was like the end of the world for me.I just can't accept that u left me for a career.everyday I felt so lazy to wake up cuz when I wake up I won't see ur face waking me up.we won't walk to school together.I missed ur morning calls.I tried to move on.I even tried to move on with Troy but it just won't click.I decided to move back to Korea and continue my studies there.everyday I would go to the park and ice cream shop that we would always go when we were in Korea.I can imagine both of us eating ice-cream,playing with each other and doing anything at the shop.after eating the ice-cream,we would go to the park to have a fresh air.u would always piggy back me.when I saw the couples there did that,I felt like dropping on my knees and cried so hard.I cried so hard the day u left me that I don't even have tears left to cry.I said to myself 'what is the use to cry for that jerk?' .I continued my life and met Jinyoung oppa and once again I was left dissaponited because of appa's STUPID request.now I am happy with Sandeul oppa but u are coming in the picture trying to ruin it.I am afraid to be with u again.yeah it is true that I still have feelings for u but only like 1% and the other is as a fren.I am just scared that u would hurt me again." I looked at the ceiling preventing me to cry but then I bursted into tears.

"I am so sorry for putting u in that position.I wished that I can be with u when u were in pain,when u were bullied and by ur side every second.I never realized u went through a lot because of me.I am so sorry Mi Soo but I am going to see this with my heart that I still love u.I can bet my life that I Love U" Henry wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

"no! that is all lies.that is all lies! KOJIMAL! u are big liar! u said u love me but in the end u LEFT me!" I pushed Henry away making him fall onto the bed.

I ran to the door and tried to open the door but failed.it seems like Siwon oppa put the key at the lock.I slide myself at the door and cried hard.Henry lifted me up and put me on his bed.after a few minutes I saw the door opened.it was Siwon oppa and the boys behind him.

"hyung.komawo" Henry ran to Siwon oppa and hugged him.

"sure.anything" Siwon oppa smiled. "are u ok Mi Soo?" Siwon oppa checked me.

"I am fine.I have to go home.I promised Sandeul oppa that I will be back before lunch." I packed my things,hugged Siwon oppa,gave a death glare to Henry and went home.

while I was walking,I felt my legs grow weaker and my vision getting blury.suddenly I fainted in fron of SuJu's dorm.everything balcked out.I felt someone carrying me and some people chattering.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
how did it go? please comment and don't forget to subscribe.I am getting lonely without the comments.pwease~!*pouts* thank u to my subbies and don't forget to drop a comment.