No Way!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

next morning.

I have to go to SM building for another meeting.GREAT! JUST GREAT!(sarcastic tone) I better get ready.I am going for a lunch with appa,umma and oppa.I went to dress.

clothes,hair,accesories->l_p0013177806.jpg (the one the girl is wearing.ignore the right one)

after getting ready,we went to the car and off to the restaurant.when we arrived,appa already made reservations.the weird part is there is another 3 extra chairs.appa said that we have company.after a while waiting,there were three people apporching us and I saw that THING! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?! appa got up and shook that "thing"s father's hand.all of them sat down.that "thing" sat across me.

"well.This is Mr.Lee.let's just tell u straight forward.from now until u graduate,Mi Soo and Sandeul will be engaged" appa said with a smile on his face.

ENGAGED?! NO WAY IN HELL?! I got up from my seat and.

"NO WAY! APPA! this is sooooo wrong on many levels! first! I hate him! second! he is annoying! there are so many reasons! I can't even all of them.I am still in high school! I even have my own BOYFRIEND!" I said almost shouting.

"KANG MI SOO! SIT!" appa said in his firm voice.I sat down.

"from now on.Kang Mi Soo and Lee Jung Hwan are engaged." appa said in his serious voice.appa gave that "thing" a box.it contains a ring.appa told that 'thing" to put the ring on my finger.I was gonna object when appa and umma were giving me deathglares.that "thing" got up from his seat and wore the ring on my finger.everyone clapped their hands.

"omo! appa.I am late.I have a meeting." I got up from my seat and went to SM building.I ran to SuJu's practice room.I knocked on the door and saw the boys fooling around.since the boys can't come to the company,I have to come to SM building.we began our meeting immediately.of course Henry was there.listening.suddenly

"is that an engagement ring?" Henry oppa asked and went near me. "it has been bothering me since u came.is this and engagement ring?" oppa grabbed my hand and looked at the ring.I quickly pulled my hand away.

"no it is NOT!" I said to Henry oppa.

"it is! u are BAD at lying.u would NEVER lie.if u lie,u will get nervous and u will stutter" Henry oppa went nearer.SUDDENLY! there was a knock on the door.and guess who?! THAT THING! my so-called-fiance'.

"are u done?appa sent me to pick u up.appa said that he has something to say.he wants to meet us at the pent house" that 'thing' entered the room and sat beside me

"that what?! the pent house?! I can go myself.it is MINE! remember?!" I packed my things

"come on.are u still being like this? u are my fiance' now" that 'thing' grabbed my hand.

"ENGAGED?!" everyone in the room shouted.

"I have to go now" I finished packing and went out of the room.leaving that 'thing' behind.that 'thing' chased me and grabbed my hand.

"we have to act like and engaged couple.it is all over the internet now." he said into my ear.

"what do u want me to do?I have a boyfriend!" I said to his face.

"u can call me oppa" he said smirking.

"but we are the same age DUMMY!" I pushed his forehead.

"actually I am one year older than u.I am 19." He said smirking.

"but we are in the same class" I said while folding my arms.

"actually.I failed a grade and I have to repeat.now let's go!" he grabbed my hand and went into the car.

we arrived at appa's pent house.everyone is there.all the VIPs are there.there were a few artists.like Big Bang,2NE1,YG artists,Kara and more.maybe oppa invited them.I looked around the room and saw B1A4! really?! my god! I am so dead! that 'thing' stopped before entering the living room.he gave out his hand in front of him.I looked at him weirdly.

"we have to act like a couple right? let's hold hands" he offered his hands.

I let out a big sigh and held his hands.his hands are so soft.like a girls.we entered the room.everyone was clapping.appa announced to everyone that we are engaged.I was trying so hard to hide from Jinyoung oppa but that 'thing' always holds my hand and brings me everywhere.after the party ended,appa told us.

"from today,both of u are going to live in this house.NO OBJECTION KANG MI SOO!" appa looked at me

before I can open my mouth,appa already warned me.THIS IS RIDICOLOUS.THEY EVEN ALREADY PACKED MY THINGS! 

"wait! there is only one room in this house.where is this 'thing' gonna sleep!?" I pointed at that 'thing'

"u are gonna sleep together of course.silly little girl" umma said while laughing

"WHAT?! WHAT IF HE DOES ANYTHING?!" I looked at umma in disbelief.

"he won't.right Sandeul?" umma looked at Sandeul.Sandeul nodded.

we set our room.I told that 'thing' to sleep on the couch but he wanted to sleep on the bed.I have no choice but to just let him sleep.I made a wall of pillows between us.he CANNOT cross it.

next morning.

after breakfast,we went to school.the bad thing is that we have to go to school together! while holding hands! I was really frustrated.when we entered the school,everyone congratulated us.I just smiled like the way I always do.I entered my classroom and saw a bouquet of flowers on my table.I read the card that was attached and read it was from who.from WHAT?! WHO?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guess who.hehe.since the characters are so many.Mi Soo and GD are going to be frens.remember?in the last chappie GD and Mi Soo agreed to be frens.well please comment and don't forget to subscribe.I am so sorry for not updating for a long time cuz I went for a holiday.well I want to say THANK U SO MUCH TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND OLD SUBBIES! I LOVE U SO MUCH.feel free to drop a comment.I will put up another chappie tomorrow morning.it is 11.35 p.m. at my place.bye!