Him!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

"jagiya.wake up"

someone called me.I turned around and it was Jinyoung oppa.I sat up and leaned against the wall.

"morning,I brought u breakfast." oppa laid a tray of food in front of me.

"komawo oppa" I looked at the food.

"Sandeul told me what happened to u.are u ok?" oppa looked at me with worried eyes.

"I'm ok.just a little confused" I continued to eat.

I spent the day at B1A4's dorm.I realized it was getting dark outside.I excused myself to go home instead I went to the company.I think doing work can take the things off my mind.when I entered my office I noticed a figure.I went closer and saw Jiyong oppa there.

"oppa.what are u doing here?" I peeked through the door

"I knew u would be here.we need to talk." oppa got up from the chair and went near me "I am so sorry for what I did.I hope u can forgive me.can we be frens back?" oppa went closer.

"sure.I would love that" I smiled to oppa.oppa had me in his arms.oppa hugged me tightly.

next morning.

I am so bored today.might as well go shopping but it is bored to go shopping alone.I called F4 and unnie but the only that is free is Ji Hoo oppa.oppa picked me up.we went to the mall.we went shopping together.I never noticed going shopping with Ji Hoo oppa is fun.haha.while shopping,I bumped into someone.

"sorry.I didn't mean too" that guy helped me up.I looked up and was surprised to see HIM! after all these years.HIM! "MI SOO!" that guy said to me

"Henry" I looked at him in disbelief.

"it is really u.I haven't seen u for ages" Henry oppa hugged me.

"yeah.I haven't seen u for ages" I said in a awkward tone.

"well.I have to go" Henry oppa waved to me and went away.after Henry oppa went away,I dropped to the ground.Ji Hoo oppa caught me and brought me to the nearest bench

"who is he Mi Soo?" Ji Hoo oppa asked me.

"he is Henry.my ex-boyfren.actually my first boyfren.I lost my first kiss to him.we were so happy together until he had to audition for that stupid boyband.that is why I hate Super Junior" I said while crying.

"are u ok?don't cry" oppa hugged me.I cried harder.people were looking at us.

"oppa! I am late.I have other things to do" I wiped me tears and went away.

I have a meeting with SuJu and SNSD at the SM building.when I arrived there the guard guide me to one of the practice rooms.when I entered the practice room I saw SuJu and SNSD in there but the thing that was bothering me is that even HIM is there.when he saw me,he ran to me and hugged me.

"MI SOO-AH!" Henry oppa hugged me.I was froze at my place.I didn't know what to react.

"oppa.let go." I whispered to oppa's ear.oppa seemed surprised.he let go of me slowly.

"why?don't u miss me?" oppa looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"no! u left me for a stupid career! can u just leave me alone?!" I almost shouted.everyone was looking at us with a weird expression on their face.

"Mi Soo-ah.I am so sorry.I just can't forget u.please Mi Soo" oppa took my hand.I shrugged it off and looked the other way.

"let me go" I went to SuJu and SNSD.while I was walking,Henry oppa ran to me and hugged me from the back.

"please Mi Soo" oppa whispered in my ear.I felt my knees growing weak.it has been a while since oppa hugged me.

"please.let me go.I hate u" I struggled in Henry oppa's hug.

"please.let me have u this once." oppa hugged me tighter.

"LET ME GO! I HATE U!" I finally escaped from oppa's hug. "u left me for a career.do u know how hurt I was.u left me in New York all by myself! I felt like I just died there.u left me for a freaking career! why u have to come again now?why? please.just leave me alone.isn't it enough u hurt me once? now u want to hurt me more?" I said to oppa.without me realizing a tear rolled down my face.

Henry oppa was surprised at me.he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.I had no energy to object.I just followed oppa.

"Mi Soo-ah.I am so sorry about what happened in New York.I am truly sorry.I never hand any intentions to leave u but this career is once in my life time." oppa said to me

"so that means,u can have me anytime u want? wake up Henry! I am never going back to u ever again! I don't my heart to be broken again because of u.I had enough" I got up and went back to SM building.

I entered the room and started the practice room.we began our meeting on an awkward note.after the meeting ended,I went out quickly and went back to the mansion.

Henry's POV

I can't believe it.I finally met her.after all these years off searching.I finally found her but she is hurt.I went back to the pracitce room and saw the noonas and hyungs looking at me

"what happened Henry?" Leeteuk hyung asked me

"nothing" I ignored hyung.

"it is not nothing" Heechul hyung pressured me. "u can tell us" Heechul hyung pressured me more.without me noticing all of them are surrounding me in a big circle making me impossible to get out.

"well it started at New York.I met Mi Soo at New York.we went to the same High School.I met her.we became frens and eventually we dated.we dated for a about 2 years or more.than there was an SM audition on New York.I went for the audition.I never realized that I would pass the audition.I left Mi Soo for the career.actually I still love her.I hurt her bad." I hung my head low

"WHAT THE HELL?!" all of them shouted.I swear the room echoed!

"U LITTLE!" Heechul hyung got ready to hit me when Hankyung hyung stopped him.

"I know.what I did was wrong.really wrong" I still had my head hug low. "but I still have a little feelings for her" I looked at everybody in the room

"too bad for u she already have a boyfren." Kyuhyun said to me

"WHAT?! WHO?!" I shouted.

"I saw her kissing Jinyoung from B1A4 the other day" Kyu hyung said while smirking.

"need to search him!" I went to the laptop and searched "Jinyoung B1A4".he is pretty good looking and reliable.well.I think I can trust him for Mi Soo.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how did u think? please oh please commen and don't forget to subcribe.thank u to my subscribers.