Confessing and Why?

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

a few days later.

Mi Soo's POV.

Sandeul has been taking care of me a lot nowdays.he looked more handsome and nice.I don't know why but when ever I am with him my heart would beat million times faster.we looked more like an engaged couple now.we went to school together today.for the first time we went to school without fighting.

"are u doing anything tonight?" Sandeul oppa asked me

"nope.wae?" I stuffed my books in my locker

"I want to take u out for dinner." Sandeul oppa leaned on the locker beside me.and yes.I began to call Sandeul oppa.

"sure." I looked at oppa

"I will pick u up at 7.wear nicely." oppa gave me a wide smile

"why would u pick me up? we live together." I give oppa a questioning look.

"I have to prepare something at the restaurant." oppa said and went away.

Sandeul POV.

after school I quickly went to the restaurant.today,I am planning to confess to Mi Soo.I decorated the restaurant with full fo red rose cuz that is Mi Soo's favourite flower.I booked the restaurant for the whole night so that no one can disturb us.I made a lane of candles from the door to our table.there were also red petals on the floor.in the middle of the room I made a big heart made of roses.our table is under a dim light but still romantic.

after finishing the dining room,I went to the kitchen to cook.I am cooking everything myself.thank god umma sent me to cooking classes when I was little.I cooked macaronni and cheese since it is Mi Soo's favourite food.Mi Soo loves pasta but the weird things is she never gets fat for eating too much.weird girl.

after cooking all the food I went back home.MY home not me and Mi Soo's house.I wore a great suit and polished shoes.I grabbed the keys for my porsche and went to our house.I knocked on the door.why am I feeling so nervous.it felt like y heart is going to pop out of my heart.the door opened and revealed a VERY beautiful Mi Soo.she looked like an angel.I looked at he with my jaws dropped.

"don't look at me like that.u look like a ert" Mi Soo covered herself.

"mianhe.let's go" I smiled to her.

she linked her arms with me.I drove to the restaurant.my hands are getting sweaty from the driving or is it because I am nervous.we finally arrived at the restaurant.I linked arms with Mi Soo and entered teh restaurant.when we entered,Mi Soo had her jaws dropped.I think she can't believe that it was me who decorated the restaurant.

"did u do this oppa?" Mi Soo still looked around.

"yeah." I smiled to her.

I sat her down at the table.the food came.after eating,I brought Mi Soo to the heart made of roses in the middle of the room.

"Mi Soo-ah.I have always wanted to tell u this but didn't have the courage.my heart always beat million times faster when I am with u.I would always smile when I am with u.I will feel pain when u are in pain.I will be happy when u are happy.Kang Mi Soo.I love u.do u feel the same?" I looked into her eyes.I never realized her eyes are so beautiful.

"oppa.I would also feel the same when I am with u but I am scared to except.I am scared of being heartbroken again." Mi Soo's eyes started to be watery.

" I won't hurt u.I love u too much to do that.I will love u until I die.I love u Kang Mi Soo" I lifted her chin and made her look at me.

"I love u too oppa.can u promise me?" she asked me

"anything" I said to her while smiling.

"please don't hurt me" she looked into my eyes.

"of course" I smiled to her.

I hugged her.I broke the hug.we are only a few inches away.I went closer to her and kissed her.I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.her lips feels so soft and sweet.the thing surprised me is that she didn't even object.

Mi Soo's POV.

oppa finally confessed to me.this feels like a dream.then oppa kissed me.his lips feels so sweet and kissanble.I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.after a few seconds oppa broke the kiss.oppa placed his forehead on mine.

"I love u Kang Mi Soo.I don't to say this everyday,every hour,every minute or every second" oppa said to me.

"I love u too oppa" I smiled to him.

tonight is the best night ever! I am finally happy again.for now.I can't believe that I fell in love with the guy who fell ice cream on my shoes.the guy I hated the most in the world.

"Mi Soo-ah!" someone called me.I turned around and saw Henry.what is he doing here?

"Henry.what are u doing here?" I asked Henry.

"how could u do this to me?u promised that we would be together forever" Henry went near me.

"until u left me for a career" I went behind Sandeul oppa.

"but how can u?I still love u Mi Soo.please.just let me have a chance to prove myself." Henry went closer.Sandeul oppa blocked Henry.

"get away.she is my fiance' " Sandeul oppa blocked me.

"pfft.fiance' ? u were forced to be engaged.u guys never loved each other,ur lovey doveyness is just for the media." Henry said to Sandeul oppa.

"that is NOT true.we love each other and I will stay by Mi Soo's side.let's go" Sandeul oppa grabbed my wrist and took me away.

Henry grabbed my other wrist and now both of them are having a death glare competition.I pulled my hand from both of their hands.

"stop it! u don't have to do this.Henry oppa.let's go talk somewhere" I grabbed Henry oppa's hand."Sandeul oppa.u can go home first.I will be back before midnight" I said and left with Henry oppa.

I took Henry oppa to the park that we used to go to.I sat on a swing and Henry oppa pushed me.

"do u remember this place?we would always go here when we are at Korea.this is the place that u confessed to me and promised to me that u will stay by my side even at hard times.I believed ur words.I was just a little girl back then.I knew nothing.I was so dumb to believe ur words." I started to cry.

"I will always be by ur side.I still love u Mi Soo.I have been thinking about u since the day I left for Korea.I regretted it so much for leaving u.I should bring u to Korea.I never regretted something so hard like this before.I regretted leaving u." oppa went in front of me.

"no! u lied to me.since then I never loved anyone.I closed my heart to all boys.I hated everybody.the only boy I can trust is appa,Daesung oppa and Big Bang oppa.now I meet u again,u want to have me back? what do u think I am? ur doll? u can play with me anytime u want? I am not the nice Kang Mi Soo u used to know oppa.that Mi Soo is dead" I cried more.I didn't dare to look at his face.

"please.let me prove to u that I still love u.please.let me correct my mistakes.please Mi Soo" Henry oppa grabbed my hand.

it has been a while since I held Henry oppa's hand.it felt so soft and warm.I can't take this anymore.I pulled my hand and ran away.Henry oppa caught me from behind.he hugged me tight not letting me go.he buried his face on my back.

"please Mi Soo.let me prove.I still love u" Henry oppa begged.

" I am not strong enough to be heartbroken again oppa and from the same guy.I don't have the courage.please oppa leave me alone" I begged to oppa.

"I will let u go but I will wokr hard to get u back from now" Henry oppa said.

Henry oppa finally let me go.I looked at him for the last time and went home.when I entered the house,I saw Sandeul oppa on the couch.I ran to him and cried in his arms.Sandeul oppa calmed me down.

"wae oppa?why does he have to come at this time? wae? it hurts so bad oppa." I cried in oppa's chest.

"sssshhhhh..don't cry.u have me right? just forget about him" oppa my head.

oppa lifted me bridal style and put me in the bedroom.he tucked me in and kissed me goodnight.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how did u think? please comment and don't forget to subscribe.thank u to mu subbies.I love u so much.please drop a comment.