If U Love Something,Let It Go.If It Come Back,It Is Yours.If It Doesn't,It Was Never Yours

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

from who?! from Henry? why does he want to give me flowers?! I put the flowers beside my seat and pulled out my books from my bag.Sandeul who was sitting beside me tried to peek a look at the flowers.after class,I put the flowers in the locker and went to the cafeteria.Sandeul is still following me.is he gonna follow me everywhere?

"are u going to follow me everywhere?" I looked at him.

"of course.we are engaged and we have to stick together so no boys will hit on u" he said smirking.

I stomped my feet and went to the cafeteria.Sandeul just smiled and followed me.he chased me and locked his fingers with mine.I tried to pull away but he was holding my hand tight.when we arrived at the cafeteria,Sandeul being the "nice" guy,he grabbed the food for me and hold the food for me.I went to F4 oppa and Jandi unnie.

"CHUKAHAE!" Wonbin oppa got up and hugged me.breaking me from Sandeul.FINALLY!

"komawo oppa" I smile bitterly and sat down between Sandeul and Jandi unnie.

"WOW! IT IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND NEWSPAPER!" Yi Jung oppa handed me today's newpaper.I took the newspaper and read.we are on the front page of every newpaper.

Billionaire daughter Kang Mi Soo and B1A4 Sandeul are engaged.

b1a4-sandeul1.jpguzz21.png

 

It was reported that yesterday,Kang Mi Soo and Sandeul are officially engaged.

they are planned to get married after Kang Mi Soo graduates.

some sources said that the engagement was forced and out of Kang Mi Soo's will.

it was also reported that Kang Mi Soo has a boyfriend.who is her boyfriend?

why does she keep it a secret? is it an idol?

 

after reading the front page,I threw the newspaper across the cafeteria making everyone flinched.I stood up and went away from there.Sandeul packed up his things and chased me.

Jinyoung POV

I am on my way to Mi Soo's mansion.I have to talk to her.why didn't she tell me?when I arrived there,I knokced on the door.the maid let me in.I saw Mr.Kang sitting on the couch reading the newspaper.I bowed to him.suddenly,he calls me for a talk.

"Jinyoung-ah.I just want to tell u this.break up with Mi Soo" Mr.Kang said to me while putting his newspaper.

"WHAT?! BREAK UP?!" I shouted.

"yes.this is for ur own good and Mi Soo's own good.she is engaged now and getting married." Mr.Kang took a sip of his coffee.

"how could this be for Mi Soo's own good? she was forced to be engaged to someone she does NOT love" I said almost shouting.

"if u love Mi Soo,do this for her and for Sandeul since he is ur dongsaeng.like people said.if u love something,let it go if it comes back,it is yours,If it doesn't,it was never yours.by the way,u are going to be busy because of ur idol life.it will just make Mi Soo hurt because of waiting for u" Mr.Kang got up and went upstairs.

I got out from the mansion and drove myself to Mi Soo's school.on the way there,I thought hard about Mr.Kang's "advice".finally I arrived at Mi Soo's school.I asked a few students and they told me that she is at the garden.when I arrived there I saw Mi Soo on the bench looking at the sky.

"hey" I tapped her shoulder.

"oppa.what are u doing here?" she looked at me.

"I have to tell u something" I sat beside her and looked into her eyes " I have thought about this long and hard.this is so hard for me since I still love u but this is for ur own good.Mi Soo-ah.I am breaking up with u" I said to her.

I can see her eyes tearing up.suddenly she cried so hard.I hugged her and let her cry in my arms.this is going to be the last time I am hugging her.let this time be forever.Mi Soo finally can calm herself and looked at me.

"oppa.I know why are u doing this because I am engaged.I bet appa told u to break up with me right? I understand but please oppa.for once,don't listen to other people.I don't love Sandeul.I love u oppa.please.give me some time to break this engagement and we can be happy." Mi Soo said while a tear drop rolling down her pretty face.

"no.we can't. this is for ur own good.I can taked care of u like how Sandeul took care of u.please.be a good girl and learn to love Sandeul" I said to her.

I went closer to Mi Soo and kissed her.this is going to be our last kiss.goodbye Kang Mi Soo.although it was for a short time but it was the best short time I have ever experienced in my life.I broke the kiss and pulled her in my arms.I can feel Mi Soo crying on my shoulder.I broke the hug,kissed her forehead and went away.I didn't dare to look back because it will just crush my heart seeing Mi Soo cyring because of me.

Mi Soo's POV.

I can't believe this.Jinyoung oppa broke up with me.I bet this is because of appa.I continued to sit there and cried my heart out.suddenly I felt someone putting a coat over me and hugged me from behind making me warm.his hug fel so warm.just like Jinyoung's.I can feel his breath on my neck.his warm breath since it was winter and I am wearing a short skirt.I turned around and saw Sandeul.

"what are u doing here?" I looked at him.

"I just wanted to protect u.can u just be a good girl just this once?" he looked at me with loving eyes.

I didn't have any energy to fight him.I just let him hug me.I fell asleep in Sandeul's embrace.

Sandeul's POV.

she fell asleep in my arms.we have been in the park the whole day.I didn't even realize we skipped school.I lifted her bridal style and brought her to the car.I put her gently in the car and the heater and covered her with my coat.

when we arrived at the pent house,I carried her bridal style and tucked her in bed.I covered her with layers of blanket and the heater.I went downstairs to prepare dinner.after preparing dinner I went to meet Jinyoung hyung.he called me to meet him.I drove to the ice cream shop across the dorm.

"why did u wanted to meet me hyung?" I sat down across Jinyoung hyung.

"I need to tell u this quickt cuz I have other schedules.u better listen to this carefully.I am giving Mi Soo to u.I broke up with her.don't ask me why.I just want u to take care of her.she has a really fragile heart.she needs someone to take care of her.I bet u can take that role.just be nice to her and she will soften up to u.please.this is my adivce.take care of her" hyung took a sip of his drink.

"thanks hyung.I will try my best" I said to Jinyoung hyung and left the shop.

I looked at my watch and it was almost dinner.I drove fast to the house.when I entered the house,Mi Soo was getting down the stairs.

"hey.did u bathe?" I asked her

"yeah" she went to the kitchen.

"I cooked dinner.let's eat" I took her hand and sat her at the table.

I served the food on the table and we ate dinner together.during dinner,we were so happy.It felt like we never had fights.Mi Soo looked really sweet when she laughs and smiles.we had so much fun tonight.we are watching a movie.Mi Soo is laying on my lap.eventually she fell asleep on my lap.I carried her bridal style to the bed and tucked her in.I kissed her forehead and slept beside her.

next morning.

Mi Soo's POV.

I woke up and felt someone hugging me from behind.I turned around and saw Sandeul.how did I ended up here? anyways.I got up and went to take a shower.I am thinking about cleaning the house today.after showering,I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast and waited for Sandeul.we had breakfast together until

"get ready.u are following me somehwere" Sandeul pulled my hand.

"where are we going Sandeul-shi?" I pulled my hand.

"I told u to call me oppa right? anyways.we have an award show today.I want to bring u to the award show.I want to show my fiance' " Sandeul said while smirking.

I gave out a big sigh and nodded.Sandeul dragged me to my closet and opened it.he choosed the clothes and asked me to test it.I test practically EVERYTHING! but it still didn't satisfy him.He got up and went to get a box.he told me to open it.I opened the box and revealed a VERY beautiul dress.I went to try it out and Sandeul gave me a wide smile.Sandeul called his stylist noona to do my hair.he looked really satisfy after the makeover.

Mi Soo's dress and hair,shoes->shalala-jjdk1668-white-korea-sweet-elega

I went downstairs cuz Sandeul is waiting for me.when I appeared in front of Sandeul,his eyes became big and his jaws dropped.I snapped him out of his daze.he offered me his hand and we locked fingers.he guided me to the car.

"aren't u going with the members?" I looked at him weirdly.

"nope.I want to go with u.I already told manager hyung.let's go" Sandeul pushed me inside the car.

the ride to the award ceremony was about half an hour.when we arrived,Sandeul went out first and then he turned back to help me out.when I stepped out,the cameras were flashing wildly while the fans were screaming loudly.Sandeul held my hands and helped me through out the ceremony.

we met the other members at the ceremony.I didn't dare to look at Jinyoung cuz my heart would break into pieces if I look at him.guess with who B1A4 was sitted with.Super Junior! (SuJu is a 15 people group in here.including Henry and Zhoumi) and the best part is that I was sitting between Sandeul and Henry(sarcastic tone).I tried so hard to avoid Henry's death glare until.

"are u happy?" Henry asked me.

"what?!" I looked at him.

"u know.are u happy?since this engagement is arranged and out of ur will" Henry said smirking.

"yes.we are happy.in fact we live together and sleep on the SAME bed" Sandeul said with a smirk.I can heard gasps from the table.

"what?! u must be lying.she would never sleep with a guy!" Henry said in a louder voice.

"well it is." Sandeul folded his arms.

"that is NOT the way u talk to ur senior!" I slapped Sandeul's hands making him unfold back his hands. "what are u doing Henry? can u just leave me alone? and YES.we are happy together." I said to Henry

"ok.if u are happy.let's see u kiss right now!" Henry forced us.

I was stunned.no way! suddenly I felt someone's lips pressing against mine.it felt so warm and soft.like Jinyoung's (I feel like a ert now).his warm lips and breath.I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.that guy pulled away and it was Sandeul.NO WAY!

"see.we are happy" Sandeul said to Henry.Henry was stunned.

"SSSHH!! they are announcing the Rookie award winner" Jinyoung shutted us up.

since this is the Golden Disk Award,even the Rookie award is precious to them.

"we will now announce the winner for the Rookie Award.and it goes too...............*drum rolls*.....................B1A4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

when they announced B1A4,all of the members can't believe their ears.they were stunned.SuJu got up and congratulated them and even hugged them.Sandeul who was so excited,got up and hugged me.he spinned me a few times,making everyone's attention turned to us.even the camera was pointing at us.

Sandeul put me down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.B1A4 went up the stage to receive the award and gave their speech.all of them cried on stage while giving their speech.the last one to give the speech was Sandeul.

"I want to thank appa,umma and fans! kamsahamida! BANA! saranghamida and a BIG thank u to Mi Soo for supporting me! saranghae!" Sandeul finished his speech.

did he just said Saranghae?! is he confessing?! whatever.they got down from the stage.they went back to the table to rest.I wiped away Sandeul's tears.the manager called them for their perf.they went to change their clothes and get ready for their perf.after waiting,it is B1A4's turn.

it started with them popping out from any corner of the ceremony.Sandeul appeared from the stage.each of them had a red rose on their hand.they sang Only One first.when it is each of their parts,they gave the flowers to a random idol.when it was Sandeul's turn,he went near our table.he stopped in front of me and gave the flower to me.after finishing his line,he gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

the crowd went crazy with the kiss.after Only One,they performed Bling Girl and OK!.after the ceremony,we went home.I fell asleep in the car.Sandeul lifted me and tucked me in.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how did u think? please comment and don't forget to subscribe.and thank u to my SUBBIES! I LOVE U SO MUCH! feel free to drop a comment.