Happy Birthday!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

Mi Soo POV.

I heard some chattering and felt someone holding my hand.his/her hand is warm.I opened my eyes slowly and saw SuJu oppas are in front of me.I tried to get up but my head hurts like crazy.Henry laid me back down and made me comfortable.

"how are u feeling?" Henry put his hand on my forehead.

"ughhh..I feel bad.my head is hurting like crazy" I hold my head.

"let me go and get u some medicine" Henry got up and went out of the room.

"MI Soo!" I heard someone screaming my name.

everyone turned their attention to the door and saw Sandeul running in.he ran in the room and hugged me.

"are u ok?why did u fainted?did they do anything?how did u ended up here?" oppa checked me.

"I am ok oppa.SuJu oppa helped me" I chuckled at oppa and assured him that I am ok.

"thank god u are ok.I guess we have to say to appa and umma that we can't attend the dinner tonight" oppa looked at his phone.

"what dinner?" I looked at oppa.

"appa told us that we have dinner with Shinhwa Company.Junpyo hyung's company tonight since u are sick we have to say that we can't attend" oppa dialed a number.

"what?! no!" I stopped oppa but it was too late.

oppa already called umma and appa telling them that we can't attend.

"done.now let's go home,tuck u in and get a good night sleep" oppa smiled to me.

"arasso." I tried to get up but failed.

"get on my back" oppa got on his knees,his back facing me.

I jumped on his back lightly.I wrapped my legs around oppa's waist.oppa slung my bag on his shoulder.he bid goodbye to the SuJu oppa except Henry.he took my shoes on his left hand and went to the car.thank god he didn't lock the car.oppa sat me on the passenger seat.oppa covered me with a blanket so that I won't get cold.I went to dreamland.

next morning.

I was sleeping when I heard people chattering.who dares to disturb my morning?

"MI SOO-AH!" I heard people screamed my name.

I shot up from my bed.when I woke up,I saw F4 oppa and Jandi unnie singing Happy Birthday for me.Wonbin oppa was holding a birthday cake and the others were holding birthday presents.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO URI MI SOO! U ARE FINALLY 18!" they all shouted.

"well in Korea" Wonbin added.Junpyo oppa hit his head.

"komawo oppa,unnie.I didn't even remember today is my birthday." I smiled at them.

"come on.get ready.u are going to be late for school" Jandi unnie pushed me into the bathroom.

after getting ready for school,I went downstairs hoping that Sandeul oppa will having a suprise for me but it seems like oppa has gone to school.I went to school with F4 oppa and Jandi unnie.when I arrived at school,everyone congratulated me and some even gave me gifts.after school,I got a text from Jiyong oppa that said to dress up pretty for tonight.

I went home and got ready.I looked into my closet and didn't know what to wear.I picked any outfit available.I picked a simple one.(Mi Soo's outfit ->http://www.polyvore.com/music_show/set?id=34237055 . except for the sunglasses) .I finished getting ready and went downstairs.

"WOW ! where are u going?" oppa moved his attention from the tv to me.

"going somewhere with Jiyong oppa" I wore my shoes.

"Jiyong?on a date?" Sandeul went near me.

"I don't know" I continued to wear my shoes.

*DING DONG* 

the doorbell rang.I opened the door and saw Jiyong oppa.I bid goodbye to Sandeul oppa.Jiyong oppa wrapped his hand around my waist and guided me to the car.I took a glimpse at Sandeul oppa and his face is red cuz of Jealousy.I just laughed at oppa.we arrived in front of a club.

"what are we doing here oppa? I am underaged" I looked at oppa.

"tonight.the club is ours.even underaged kids can enter.come on.we have a surprise for u" Jiyong oppa grabbed my hand.

I followed oppa.the club was dark.I can't even see.Jiyong oppa closed my eyes and guided me somewhere.

"SURPRISE!" I heard people congratulated me.

Jiyong oppa opened my eyes and I saw Big Bang oppas,F4 oppas,Jandi unnie,SNSD unnies,SuJu oppas,SHINee oppas,F(X) unnies,B1A4 oppas and lastly KARA unnies.all of them sang Happy Birthday and Daesung oppa came out with a cake in his hands.I was standing there with a lost girl.

"blow the candles" Daesung oppa said.

I blowed the candles.everyone clapped their hands.all of them hugged me.the last one was Sandeul oppa,instead of hugging me,he gave me a kiss.everyone chooed over the kiss.after the kiss I blushed.

"LET'S PARTY PEOPLE!" I heard Siwon oppa shouted.

"oppa.aren't u the one being the "nice" once?" I asked Siwon oppa.

"not tonight.CHEERS!" Siwon oppa held his drink high.

"YA! I AM UNDERAGED!" I yelled to Siwon oppa.

"poor u" Siwon oppa kissed my cheek.

"oppa!" I wiped Siwon oppa's kiss.

"nevermind.U HAVE US!" I turned around.

I saw the other underaged kids.we partied great without alcohol.the other guys were already drunk especially Siwon oppa.

"PRESENTS TIME!" Daesung oppa shouted.

everyone gathered around me.I opened everyone presents,some were funny presents and some were great presents.I opened Henry's present.there was a baby pink coloured guitar in it.I instantly remembered Henry's promise when we were still a couple.

flashback a few years ago (everything is in English since they were in New York)

"Henry! guess what day is tomorrow!" I jumped in front of Henry making him drop his books.

"don't know" Henry picked up his book and continued his reading.

"COME ON! look at me!" I took his book.

"come on Mi Soo! stop bothering me!" Henry took the book from me.

"why is going on with u? " I looked at him.

"it is nothing.anyways,u know about the SM audition that I went to?" Henry asked me.

"yeah.why?" I looked somewhere.

"the results are going to be out today and I DIDN'T forget what day is tomorrow.it is supposed to be a surprise.TOMORROW IS UR BIRTHDAY!" Henry shouted.

"YAY! U REMEMBERED!" I hugged him.

"of course.I am going to buy a guitar sine u have a great voice and can play the guitar well" Henry said to me.

"REALLY?! yay! I can finally have a guitar.dad won't let me have one." I kissed Henry's cheeks.

"of course.I will but it tomorrow for u.I promise" Henry promised me.

"pinky promise" I showed my pinky.

"pinky promise" Henry linked his pinky with mine.

end of flashback.(back to Korean)

and it turns out to be that he is going to leave for Korea the next day.on MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!

"our promise.u remembered it" I said loud enough for the others to hear.

"what promise?" Sandeul oppa asked me

"u left me on my birthday.u promised me that u would buy me a guitar." I looked at Henry.

"of course I would remember.I pinky promised right?" Henry said to me.

"but u lied to me.u broke the promise." I said to him.

"I promised u right?" Henry went closer.

"NO! U BROKE IT!" I shouted to him.

"OK! OK! let's take this away first before anything happens!" Daesung oppa took the guitar away from me "come on Mi Soo! this is ur birthday! are u going to ruin ur own birthday?" Daesung oppa continued.

"this is STRESS!" I messed up my hair.

"calm down" Jiyong oppa hugged me.

"let's continue this.last one! Sandeul oppa and Daesung oppa!" I grabbed for Sandeul's and Daesung oppa's present.

in Sandeul's oppa present was a picture of me and Sandeul oppa in a frame,a teddy bear and a few designer clothes.I opened Daesung oppa's present next.it was in a big envelope.I opened a bit of the present and saw Harvard.HARVARD?!I took out the present and revealed a letter from Harvard.

"oppa.what is this?" I looked at oppa.

"I applied ur name in Harvard university and it looks like they accepted u" oppa smiled.

"what?there is still like 2 years to go before I go to college." I was still confused.

"yeah but I applied u early and the principle said that they would wait for u.they said to me that they even considered of taking u in Harvard after u graduated" oppa hugged me.

"wait! does it means that u are going to the states?" Henry asked me.

"if I accept it" I looked at the letter.

"are u going to leave me?" Sandeul oppa asked me.

"oppa.I have thinked about it and I think that I want to learn at Korea University" I gave the letter to oppa.

"BUT! this has been ur dream since u were kid.u would ALWAYS talk about Harvard that it is getting boring" Daesung oppa looked at me with shocked expression.

"yeah but then I changed my mind.I want to stay here." I smiled to oppa.

" is it because of me? u can go u know.I will wait for u" Sandeul oppa said to me.

"no it is not.there is some incidents about Harvard that made me changed my mind but thanks oppa for applying me there" I hugged oppa.

"anything for my baby sister" oppa hugged me back.

"THIS IS SO SAD!" Leeteuk oppa shouted.

everyone laughed at him.we all partied more that night.we had to end Siwon oppa home first cuz he passed out cuz of drinking too much.LOL.we went home after the party.that night,I can't sleep because of the Harvard thing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
how did u think? please comment and don't forget to subscribe.thank u to my subbies and feel free to drop a comment.