Big Brother and Revelation

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

"thank u Mr.Lee Soo Man for coming today" appa said to the ahjusshi.mianhe but he really looks old.hehe."from today,Kang Enteprise and SM ENT will combine.SM atrists will become our spokesperson and we have to promote them well" appa continued.

"but appa.why are we combining with an entertainment company.don't u hate entertainment?" I asked appa.

"this is not for me.from today on Kang Enterprise will be under Kang Mi Soo's name.I am finally give this company to u." appa said while clapping his hands.

"WHAT?! NO! appa.I didn't even finish High School." I said almost shouting.I don't care about the VIPs right now.

"u have been through rough training Kang Mi Soo.u deserve it.Daesung can't cuz he is choosing his idol career.I only have u.U have to take care of SM artists well or not we will lose them" appa said in a serious voice.

"appa.this can't be" I said to appa while hanging my head low to prevent crying.

"no objections Kang Mi Soo" appa's tone became more serious.

"appa.why u never let me do things my own way? I want to learn overseas.I want to finish my studies.I will come back with a great position in my hands.I don't want to just be a president cuz it is my father's company.wae appa?why can't u just give it to Daesung oppa? he can still balance his career with the company!" I said in an angry tone.appa's expression became angry.he tried to hold his anger since there are VIPs.

"Mi Soo-ah.Let's go" Daesung oppa took my hanf and dragged me away from there.oppa took me to the hallways.

"what are u doing Kang Mi Soo?" oppa asked me.

"I don't know but I know that I don't want the company.I want to finish my studies" I said crying.oppa hugged me and said to me

"u listen to me Kang Mi Soo.U can still finish ur studies while handling the company.remember appa only has u.he can't rely on me anymore cuz I have my own career.please Mi Soo-ah.do it for me?" appa said to me while rubbing my back

"ok.I will do it.only for oppa" I said while breaking the hug.I wiped my tears.oppa took my hand and we went back in.

"be strong ok?" Daesung oppa whispered into my ear.I nodded.I went up the stage.there were contracts on the table on the stage.

"now.Mi Soo-ah.Sign this contract and u will have the company." appa's secretary said to me.I think appa is still mad at me.I nodded.

"only this?" I asked the secretary after signing.

"sign this too.this is ur verification with SM.once u sign this SM ENT and Kang Entreprise will officially be partners." the secretary showedd to me.

I just nodded and signed the contract with much hesitation.before signing I looked at Daesung oppa and he nodded.I signed the contract.everyone clapped their hands.

"I will work hard to make Kang Entreprise and SM ENT more succesful.kamsahamida" I bowed to the VIPs.

after the contract signing event I went to the kitchen,to signal to the waitress and waiters that they can serve the food now.I went around the room to greet the guests.Daesung oppa did the same.for SM artists there were special tables just for them.there were like 6-8 table just for them.I tried so hard to prevent fromt going to their table when..

"Mi Soo-ah! come here!" I turned around and appa called me.I went to appa.

"neh appa" I asked appa.

"this is Super Junior.they will be the main model alongside SNSD.they will always be with u especially Heechul cuz he can help u with some things.sit here and chat" appa made me sit on a chair between a blond haired guy and that rude guy.

"annyoeonghasaeyo.Kang Mi Soo immida.I hope we can work together" I said to them.

"yeah.I hope" that rude guy said to me.I was grinding my teeth to hold my anger.

"sorry for Heechul's hyung attitude.he is always like that" the blond haired guy said to me.he has manners.

we talked about the company and all.I tried so hard to prevent that rude guy's death glare.then I felt someone tap my shoulder.I turned around and saw Jiyong oppa.I got up and hugged him.

"OPPA! I MISSED U! WHERE HAVE U BEEN?!" I said while hugging Jiyong oppa tightly.

"well.sorry if I was late.I had some schedule.did anything happened?Daesung told me that u cried.wae? big girls don't cry." Jiyong oppa said while cupping my small face with his hands.

"it was nothing.yah! who said I cried? I am so gonna kill Daesung oppa.It was just that appa was doing things against my will." I said while pouting.

"again? just be strong.ok?" Jiyong oppa said and give me a bobo on the lips.I heard some guys gasp in the background.

"u have a girlfren Jiyong?" a red haired guy asked.

"she is not my girlfren.we are always like this." Jiyong oppa said while putting his hand around my shoulder.

"ya! get ur hands off me.I have other guests to entertain.bye oppa.drop by the mansion later!" I said while waving to oppa.

G-Dragon's POV

after Mi Soo left,I turned to SuJu hyungs and they have the do-u-like-her? expression on their face.

"sit here!" Heechul hyung offered me a seat beside his seat. "Do u like her?" 

Heechul hyung's question made me startled.It was pretty straight forward.

"let me make it more specific.do u LOVE her?" Heechul hyung continued.I swallowed my saliva and.

"neh.I like her.I actually LOVE her." I said while having my head hung low.

"how long has it been?" Heechul hyung asked.

"about 1 year" I said.

"whar?! 1 year?! and u didn't tell her?! what kind of guy are u?" Heechul hyung said almost shouting.

"sshhh..hyung she might here.even Daesung does not know.she is just perfect." I turned to Mi Soo who is at SNSD's table.talking with the girls.

"when she smiles,it makes me warm.her laugh makes me want to laugh too although it is not funny.if she is sad,it makes my heart hurt.if she is close with other boys there will be a tinge of jealousy in my heart.sadly I can't have her cuz she is taken" I said with a sad voice.

"taken?!" SuJu hyungs yelled grabbing people's attention.we all apologized to them and continued.

"yeah.taken.Jiyoung from B1A4 is her boyfren.don't tell this to Daesung.I am the only one that knows" I warned them.

"how do u know?" Leeteuk hyung asked.

"a few days ago,I went to their mansion.I wanted to confess to her.I brought along choclates and flowers.when I arrived at the gate I saw Mi Soo with Jinyoung.I saw them kissing and then Jiyoung saying I love u to Mi Soo.Mi Soo did the same.when i heard that,I dropped the flowers and chocolates on the road and went away." I felt a tinge of jealousy remembering the scene.it hurts though.

"wow! this is what u call tragic!" Heechul hyung said while laughing like and idiot.

"I want to grab some food" I got up and went to the buffet table.

Mi Soo's POV

It was so fun chatting to SNSD unnied.so much fun than talking to SuJu.maybe cuz they are girls and SuJu are boys.it is pretty hard to talk freely.suddenly my phone rang.it was from Jinyoung oppa.

"oppa.wae?...........................sure...................give me the address and I will meet u after the dinner" I hung up the phone.minutes later I got a message from Jinyoung oppa.the dinner ended pretty late.it was suppose to end at 9 pm but it ended at 10 p.m

I promised Jinyoung oppa that I wil meet him at 10.it seems like oppa have to pick me up.I called oppa and tell him to pick me up.oppa said yes.I went to oppa.

"oppa.I am going somewhere after this.can u bring my car back to the mansion?" I said to oppa.

"wae.where are u going?" oppa asked me.

"going out with a fren" I said to oppa.

"in a hanbok?" oppa looked at me from top to bottom.

"I am going to change right now.arasso oppa?" I asked oppa.oppa nodded.

I went to my car and grabbed my clothes.I went to the bathroom at the hall.I looked in the mirror and I tried to remember where I got this clothes.I didn't remember buying this outfit but it is cute.I did my hair a bit and I am done

outfit,accesories and hair(top to bottom same withthe pic) ->l_p0012758891.jpg (the one the girl wearing on the left is what Mi Soo is wearing.ignore the right one)

I grabbed my bag and went to oppa.

"here is the car key" I threw the key to oppa.

"wow! look at ur clothes! are u sure u are going to meet a fren?" oppa eyed me from top to bottom again.

"whatever.I gotta go.I want to say goodbye to Jiyong oppa." I said while waving to oppa.

I went to search the room for Jiyong oppa.I saw oppa at SuJu's table.why is it so crowded at the table? it seems like all the artists gathered at SuJu's table.I went to SuJu's table and tapped on Jiyong's oppa shoulder.as Jiyong oppa turned around his eyes became wide.even the guys behind oppa.looks like SM artists are erts.

"where are u going?" Jiyong oppa asked me.

"I am going out with a fren.I just wanted to say bye and I left my car here.I told Daesung oppa to bring it back to the mansion.PLEASE FOLLOW HIM! or not my car will be a DISASTER! it is brand new oppa.please~!" I said while pouting.

"arasso.I will bring back the car to the mansion" Jiyong oppa chuckled at me.

"Mi Soo-ah!" I turned around and saw Jinyoung oppa.I hugged Jiyong oppa and kissed his cheek.I waved goodbye to everyone except that rude boy.I ran to Jinyoung oppa.I hugged him.He put his hand around my waist.

"ready?" oppa asked me.

"neh.let's go and have some fun date!" I said to oppa.

G-Dragon's POV

fren? Jinyoung? more like a boyfren.after both of them went away.I went to take fresh air outside.I sat by the poolside then I felt someone beside me.it was Daesung.

"what are u doing here hyung?" Daesung asked me.

"just to get fresh air" I said while looking up to the sky.

"about Mi Soo? I know u love her." Daesung said while looking at the sky

"how did u know?! " I shoot up from my position and looked at Daesung.

"I heard u talking to SuJu hyungs.hyung.I just want to give u adivce.although Mi Soo is taken.she didn't even tell me! aish this girl.anyways.fight for her.she is really slow to notice these things.it takes her a longer time to realize it.just keep fighting for her and if u are lucky,Mi Soo will be yours hyung.I got to go." Daesung got up and patted my back.

after Daesung left I gave out a deep sigh.what should I do right now?give up? continue?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how did u think?please oh please comment..I am getting lonely.and thank u to my subscribers and don't forget to subscribe who doesn't subscribed yet and feel free drop some comments.