U Are My Girlfren!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

next morning.

I was too tired to wake up but Jiyong oppa dragged me to the toilet.here I am.sitting in front if the food,poking the food and staring out to space.being misrable.Jiyong oppa sat infront of me.he fed me some breakfast.I didn't have the energy to fight.I just let oppa feed me.

"oppa.I am going out for a moment" I said and grabbed my coat.

I drove my car and went to my house.not me and Sandeul's but my mansion.when I entered the home,I saw appa with a sad face.

"appa.wae?" I sat beside appa.

appa just gave me an envelope.I looked at appa.he told me to open it.I opened the envelope.I saw Sandeul's engagement ring and a letter.I opened the letter.

Mi Soo-ah,

I have been thinking the whole night.

this is hard for me but

I think this is the best

for both of us.

let's break up and go on our own ways.

u must have wanted this didn't u?

we were never had a great start anyways.

I know I promised u that I would be by ur side forever.

but I just can't fulfil it.

after the accident.

I know u might think I am childish

but this is the best

goodbye Kang Mi Soo.

I will always love u.

after reading the letter I cried so hard.appa hugged me and my back.appa told me encouraging words.I was thinking about searching for Sandeul but appa didn't let me.I obeyed.I went to the pent house.I looked from outside.I don't want to enter it cuz it holds memories of me and Sandeul.it just pains mu heart remembering what we have gone through.

I walked away.I drove back to the dorm.when I entered the dorm I ignored everybody.even Daesung oppa.I went to Jiyong oppa's room.he was on his bed,with his headphones on.when oppa saw me,he put his Ipod away and sat up.I laid on oppa's lap.

"what happened?" oppa asked,

"take this" I gave oppa the ring.

"huh?" oppa looked confused.

"I won't need it." I said bluntly.

"what do u mean?" oppa asked.

"Sandeul oppa broke up with me.now,I am single and ready to mingle." I said.

"I am sorry to hear that" oppa my hair.

"don't be.although I still love him.I will try to forget him" I said with a pout.

oppa suddenly got up.he took my hand and dragged me out of the dorm.I just followed oppa.we ended up on the rooftop.it is really beautiful here.there is a little bench.we both sat there.oppa sat down.I laid my head on oppa's lap.oppa put his hand on my shoulder.

"when I am sad or depressed I would come here" oppa looked at the stars.

"it is calm" I said.

"and beautiful" oppa continued.

"u know.about Sandeul.I pity him because he lost someone really great,beautiful and kind like u." oppa praised me.

"oppa." I said.

"it is true what?" oppa chuckled.

oppa looked into my eyes.both of us were looking into each other eyes.oppa's face came closer to me.oppa's lips crashed on mine.oppa's lips were so soft and warm.I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.after a few minutes oppa pulled away.

"I am sorry" oppa said and rubbed his neck.

"it is ok" I said.

"I know u love Sandeul.it is just a waste for me trying to get u." oppa said.

"it is ok.I only have little feelings left for Sandeul anyways.the words that he threw to me yesterday were so heart piercing that made me hate him.he didn't knew what happened there.he just exploded without caring other people's feelings.it was so hurtful.if he knew what I experienced,he would never do that" I said.

"what would u say if we dated?" oppa suddenly asked.

"I don't know what to say but I am afraid of ur fans.they are going to accuse me a because I used to be Sandeul's fiance' and now I am ur girlfren" I said.

"I don't care.I just wish for u to be in my arms and u are not a .did u say Now u are my girlfren?" oppa looked at  me with puppy dog eyes.

"neh?" I was surprised.

"yeah.u said that u are my girlfren" oppa tried to pressure me.

"oh! about that" I said.

I got up and ran away.oppa chased me.we were running on the rooftop.while I was running,I felt a pair of hands around my waist.I turned around and saw Jiyong oppa smiling to me.I pouted.oppa gave me a quick peck.my face turned bright red.I looked away.

"u are so cute when u blushed" oppa grabbed my chin lightly.

we went back to the dorm.I slep with Jiyong oppa that night.since oppa's bed was small.I hugged oppa tightly preventing me from falling.oppa wrapped his hands around my waist to prevent me from falling.

next morning.

I woke up and Jiyong oppa was gone.I went to the kitchen and saw oppa cooking.I went behind him and hugged him.

"morning oppa" I said sweetly.

"morning." oppa said while cooking.

"what are u cooking?" I peeked at oppa's cooking.

"kimchi pancake" oppa said.

"it looks good." I said.

"go and take a bath.u can borrow my clothes it u want" oppa said.

I nodded and went to take a bath.take god I always bring a pair of bra, and shorts around in my bag.Hey! u don't know when u need them.I searched for some shirts in oppa's closet.while I was searching for shirts I found a camera in oppa's closet.I opened it and it was filled with pictures of me and oppa.there were also pictures of me he took secretly.I just chuckled.I put the camera back and found a Big Bang shirt.I wore it and it was bigger than my shorts.it passed over my shorts.people might think I am not wearing pants.I combed my hair and went to the living room.the other oppas were already awake and with camera crews around them.I forgot! they have Big Bang show!

"morning oppa" I said cheerfully.

"hmmm" all of them replied half asleep half awake.

I went to help Jiyong oppa to set out the table.I called the other oppas for breakfast.

"I found in the internet that u and Sandeul are over?" Seungri oppa asked.

I choked on my food.Jiyong oppa kicked Seungri oppa under the table.I just chuckled.

"yeah.there were some issues" I said

"let's just eat ok?" Jiyon oppa said.

suddenly I lost my appetite to eat.it is not that I love Sandeul oppa anymore but the words that he said to me that day.his words were very heart piercing.the words were kept replaying in my head.Jiyong oppa fed me my breakfast.after breakfast I went into oppa's room and layed on his bed,staring into space.Jiyong oppa came in and sat beside me.

"sorry bout what Seungri said" oppa apologized.

"it is alright.we was half awake.he doesn't even know what he was saying" I smiled to oppa.

"anyways.we are going for our schedule.here is the address if u wanna come" oppa gave me a piece of paper.

"neh" I nodded.

before going out,oppa kissed me.it was long and passionate.oppa didn't want to pull away until there was a knock on the door.

"hyung! pali! manager hyung is going to get angry!" Seungri knocked the door like it is going to break.

"I have to go." oppa said.

oppa gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to his schedule.I was so bored.I looked at the watch and there is another hour before lunch time.I decided to make lunch for them.it was just simple cooking (bwara Mr.simple simple).I waited for the rice to cook and then I put everything in a container and into a cute bag.I took my bag and went to the address oppa gave me.I passed the security since I am Daesung's sister.while I was walking I bumped into someone.

"I am sorry" I apologized.

I looked up and was so surprised to see the person.the person too was surprised.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
hiya! hehe.I was bored and updated.anyways.please leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe.thank u to my subbies.don't forget to leave a comment or not I updated for nothing.