History Repeating Itself

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

"Oppa" I blurted.

"Mi Soo-ah" he said.

I can't believe he is in front of me right NOW!my heart felt like a million of knives is being stabbed through it.it hurts so bad to see him after what he did.what are u doing Mi Soo?! turn around and avoid that useless man.he is nothing to u! 

"what are u doing here?" Sandeul oppa asked.

"I am visiting Ji- Daesung oppa" I said. "I got to go" 

I said and ran away.I didn't dare to turn around.I wish I can stop my tears from falling when I see him.before entering Big Bang oppa's room I wiped off my tears and went in.all of them were getting their make-up ready.

"Mi Soo-ah!" all of them shouted.

I just smiled.I put the bag on the table and plopped on the couch.Jiyong oppa came and sat beside me.

"what's wrong?" oppa asked.

"nothing.just tired.I brought u guys lunch.I made it myself" I opened the bag.

I took out all of the food and layed it on the table nicely.I gave all of them their chopsticks and they started to dig in.I just watched it.

"say aaahhhh" Jiyong oppa said.

Jiyong oppa was already holding the food in front of me and ready to feed me.I gave oppa a sweet smile and ate the food.while they were eating,I went to have a walk at the halls.I looked at the name on the doors.

"G.NA,SNSD,Secret,Sistar,Block B,B1A4" I said the room names.

I stopped at B1A4 and stared at the door.what the hell am I doing here? I walked away and went to the end of the halls.I saw a big waiting room.it wrote "Super Junior" on it.I don't what happened to my hand but it suddenly knocked on the door.

"coming" a voice shouted from inside.

it was Leeteuk oppa.

"oh.Mi Soo-ah.come in" Leeteuk oppa said.

I entered their waiting room.everyone was busy doing their own things.I saw Siwon oppa sitting on a corner playing with his laptop.I sat beside him and laid my head on his broad shoulder.oppa patted my head by the side.

"waeyo? anything happened?" Siwon oppa continued to pat my head.

"everything is a mess oppa.with Sandeul,Jiyong,the company.I wish I can turn back time" I said.

"that is my wish too.I wish I can turn back time.we only can wait" oppa let out a heavy sigh.

"I am sorry if I am bothering u.u guys are going to perform later right?" I said.

"it is ok.we are the last one to perf.the show hasn't even reached half yet.so relax" oppa smiled.

"komawo oppa.for being here when I need u" I said.

"anything for u" oppa patted my thighs

"oppa.do u want to grab an ice cream later?" I said.

"sure.It is boring at the dorm anyways.I'll meet u at the ice cream shop across the shop after the show" oppa said.

"arasso.komawo oppa" I said,

I got up and gave oppa a kiss on the cheek.I waved to the other oppas and went back to Big Bang's waiting room.after the show,as promised I went to the ice cream shop to wait for Siwon oppa.we had so much fun.I had connection with Siwon oppa.I can say anything to Siwon oppa.he understands me.

next morning.

I am looking at the pictures that are going to be used as the poster for SPAO at the mainshop.while I was looking I got a phonecall.

"yobosaeyo?" I asked.

"annyeonghasaeyo.Kim Young Min immida.I am WM Entertainment's CEO.is this Kang Mi Soo?" the other person asked.

"neh.may I help u?" I asked.

"the other day we talked about my artists being the model for SPAO.u said that u needed fresh faces.when will we meet again?" the CEO asked.

"neh.I remembered you.how about we talk it over a lunch? at 12? at ____. is it ok?" I asked.

"neh.kamsahamida" the CEO said.

I hung up.WM Entertainment? who are their artists? I got ready for lunch.I waited for the CEO.we talked about the deal and we signed a contract.we are going to start shooting tomorrow.I went back to the dorm and went to Jiyong oppa.

"oppa!" I sat beside Jiyong oppa.

"wae?" oppa flipped through the channels.

"do u know who is under WM Entertainment?" I asked.

"how should I know that?" oppa asked back lazily.

"that is B1A4's company.wae?" Seungri came out of the kitchen with a soda in his hands.

"MWORAGOYO?!" I shouted.

"jeez.save the screaming.it is not the yet" TOP oppa said because he is watching a horror movie.

"why are u so freaked out?" Daesung oppa asked.

"I just signed a contract with WM Ent.this can't happen" I said while shaking my head. "somebody pinch me" I continued.

"AAAHH! OPPA! IT HURTS!" I shouted.

Seungri oppa pinched my cheeks.I rubbed my red cheeks.

"well.u are not dreaming,it is ALL reality" Seungri oppa made a big circle with his hands at the word ALL

"oppa.it is not funny.how am I gonna face him? am I gonna cry? am I gonna laugh? I am gonna be a professional? I still can't face him properly oppa.how oppa? how?!" I said.

"yah.calm down.this is only a photoshoot.this is just a one time thing." Daesung oppa patted my back.

"it is for the company.it is for the company" I repeated a million times.

I repeated it a million times while walking into Jiyong oppa's room.Jiyong oppa followed me.

next morning.

this is it.this is the day of horror.I can believe this.I am seeing him again.I have to be strong.BE STRONG MI SOO! HWAITING! 

"Let's Fly B1A4! annyeonghasaeyo.B1A4 immida" 

I heard a greeting.I turned around and saw them standing there.I bowed to them and gave them a sweet smiled but I still avoided Sandeul.we started work quickly.I don't know why but today's shoot felt so loooong.I think I might die cuz of painess in my heart.

"it is a wrap!" the photographer.

"thank u for ur hardwork" B1A4 bowed and thanked the staffs.

"Mi Soo-ah.treat us for dinner.all of us are hungry!" photographer oppa said.

"arasso.meet at the usual place in 5 minutes" I said while smiling.

"ya! u want to follow us?" one of the staffs asked B1A4

"sure." Baro oppa confirmed.

we cleaned up the studio and went to the restaurant.we all had fun except for me.the smiled on my face is fake.how can I smile sweetly when someone I hate is in front of me?! suddenly I felt something cold spilt on my shirt.it was ice cream.

"what the?!" I looked at my shirt.

"I am so sorry." that person said.

I looked up and saw Sandeul getting tissues for my y and wet shirt.no.no.no.this can't be happening.history is repeating itself.him spilling ice cream on me,I fell in love with him back.no.no.no.this can't happen.I got up and pushed Sandeul away.

"I have to go" I said,

I left my credit card to my assistant and drove home.I entered the dorm with a y shirt.

"what happened Mi Soo-ah?" Daesung oppa asked.

"I need to be alone" I said.

I went to take a bath.I just sat in the hot water in the bath tub.hoping I can forget what happened but it keeps repeating.after taking a bath,I tried to sleep it off.

next morning.

while I was preparing breakfast for the boys I got a phonecall from home.

"neh.MWORAGOYO?!" 

I shouted.I was so shocked I dropped the phone on the floor.I slid my back on the wall,bring up my knees to my chest and cried so hard.Daesung oppa was the first one to wake up.

"what happened?" oppa asked.

oppa picked up the phone.

"oh! hyung.wae? NEH?!" oppa shouted.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how did it go? I have NO FREAKING IDEA! sorry for the boringness that can kill people.I hope to see some comment and some subscribers.