What Is So Great About HIM?!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

Mi Soo POV

after visiting oppa at Japan a few days ago,I returned back to Korea.I still have A LOT of work to do.this morning I have photoshoot for SPAO(this brand belongs to Mi Soo).today,ALL SM artists are coming.that means Henry is here too.I ran everywhere to look at the things.exactly at 8 am all of them arrived.

"annyeonghasaeyo" I bowed to them and smiled.

"annyeong" they said.

"we are going to start with F(X) first.let's start with solo shots" I said.

"NEH!" all of them said.

they all went to their dressing room to get ready.there will be a lot of group photos and couple.I hope Heechul oppa doesn't make any problems.I let him back into the project.after F(X) finishing dressing up,they took their shots.today's shoot went smooth.we decided to take a break after SHINee.after the break is SNSD and SuJu.

I plopped on the couch at the set.it felt so good.then I heard a few footsteps approaching me.I looked up and saw B1A4 and Sandeul oppa.I got up and smiled.Sandeul oppa grabbed my waist and kissed me.

"what are u doing here?" I asked them.

"we brought this" Sandeul oppa showed something.

all of them were holding plastic bags.in the bags consists of foods for the artists and the staffs.we ate at the table that was at the set.I sat beside Sandeul oppa.I was about to pick up my food when Sandeul oppa stopped me.

"waeyo?" I pouted.

oppa gave me a peck on the lips "u are too tired.let me feed u.say aaaahhhhh" oppa held the food in front of me.

I opened my mouth.oppa fed me the food.we had so much.it has been a while since I hang out with oppa and B1A4.suddenly I got a phonecall.

"yobosaeyo" I picked up my phone.

"YA! WHERE ARE U?!" someone shouted over the phone.

I looked at the caller ID and it was Yijung oppa.what does he want?

"I am at the studio? wae?" I said calmly.

"WHAT?! DON'T U REMEMBER WHAT DAY IS TODAY?" Yijung oppa still shouted.

"what day?" I asked oppa.

"U HAVE TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME?! TODAY IS THE DAY WONBIN LEAVE FOR THE STATES! HE ISN'T COMING BACK UNTIL 5 YEARS! WE ARE AT THE AIRPORT!" I heard Jihoo oppa shouted.

"WHAT?! IT IS TODAY?" I shouted and stand up.

"yeah!" I heard Yijung oppa said.

"what day is today?" I asked.

"Thursday.29th of August 2011.where the hell are u?" Junpyo oppa shouted.

"when is oppa's flight?" I asked.

"like in.10 more minutes" oppa said.

"there is no way I am gonna make it u dummy! I am hanging up!" I said and hang up.

I dialled Wonbin oppa's number.I made it a video call.

"OPPA!" I shouted while waving.

"Mi Soo-ah!" oppa waved back

"WHAT ARE U DOING?!" Junpyo oppa shouted in the background.

"oppa.I am so sorry because I can't send u off.but u have the picture right?" I said while pouting.

"kwenchana.I know u are busy.and yes I have the picture.I am gonna miss u" oppa pouted.

"oppa.it doesn't suit u.u are old" I merong-ed oppa.

"YA! I am NOT old.I am only 19 years old" oppa shouted.

"that is old!" I said

"NOT!"

"YES!"

"NOT!"

"YES!"

"NOT!

"YES!'

"flight to LA please board now" I heard the speaker said.

"well.that is my flight." oppa said.

"OPPA! CHAKAMAN! I am going to LA tomorrow.can u fetch me at LAX?can I stay at ur place.it is only for a week?" I said while pouting.

"arasso.tell when u arrive.I will fetch u.anyways.goodbye.for now! LOL!" oppa said

"bye" I said while waving.

"I LOVE U!" oppa shouted and made kissing sounds.

"I LOVE U TOO!" I said while replying the kiss.

I hung up the phone.I looked at them and all of them were looking at me weirdly.I gave the "WHAT?!" look.

"I never knew u are so affectionate to a boy" Sandeul oppa said.

"I am always like that.especially with F4 oppa and Jiyong oppa" I said and sat back beside Sandeul oppa.

"and again Jiyong oppa,Jiyong oppa,Jiyong oppa.what is so special about him?" oppa asked.

"we are the best of frens.is it wrong?" I looked at oppa weirdly.

"yeah.since u are my fiance' " oppa said.

"what has gotten into u?" I looked at oppa.

"nothing" oppa ate his food.

since there was ice-cream.I took some and applied some at oppa's nose.oppa was caught off guard.I got up and ran away.oppa chased me.while I was running,I felt a pair of arms around my waist stopping me from running.

"where are u running?" Sandeul oppa said.

"nowhere.I am going to Jiyong oppa" I smirked.

"aish.this girl.if u ever talk about Jiyong hyung I am gonna kiss" oppa threatend me.

"Jiyong oppa,Jiyong oppa,Jiyong oppa,Jiyong oppa,Jiyong oppa,Jiyong oppa" I said.

I kept repeating Jiyong oppa until thousand of times.suddenly I felt Sandeul oppa lips pressed against me.it was a long and passionate kiss.oppa bit my lower lip for entrance.he explored my mouth.after a few minutes making out in public.oppa pulled back.oppa already had his hands around my waist.he pulled me closer to him.

"what is that for?" I pouted.

"that is the punishment for saying Jiyong so many times.if one time,a peck.if more than one,a make out" oppa smirked.

"u are such a ert" I hit oppa's arm lightly.

"what? that is ur punishment" oppa gave me a peck on the lips.

"oppa,I have to get back to work" I pulled away.

oppa gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat down back at the couch with the other B1A4 members.everyone started to get back to work.I was behind the photographer monitoring them.while I was watching them,I felt a pair of hands around my waist.

I turned my head around and saw Sandeul oppa.he smiled at me.

"I am bored" he pouted.

I just chuckled.Sandeul oppa hugged me tighter and rested his head on my shoulder.

Henry's POV.

while we were taking pictures,Sandeul suddenly came to Mi Soo and hugged her from behind.I felt like a million knives stabbed through my heart.I tried to keep my compusure.after a while he was till hugging Mi Soo.is he going to stay like that all day?

Sandeul's POV

yes! my plan is working.I looked at Henry's face and he looked like he was about to kill someone.I wanted to make him jealous.I am afraid that other guys might want to flirt with her.so I decided to be affectionate in front of them.hehe.I am mean right? but this is because I love Mi Soo so much.

I just remembered.Mi Soo said she is going to LA tomorrow.why she never told me? she said she was leaving for a week? what am I gonna do for a week.OMG! she is staying with Wonbin?! this can't be! this is D.A.N.G.E.R! 

"Nan Jigeum Danger" how the hell did F(X) 's song got into my head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe..sorry for not updating for so long.here is the new chappie.please comment and don't forget to subscribe.thank u to my subbies.I LOVE U! don't forget to subscribe.