Am I Really That Stupid?!

It Started With An ... Ice-Cream?

next morning. school.

Mi Soo POV.

I was getting my books from my locker.I was still thinking about the Harvard thing.I took the envelope and held it in my hands.after getting my homework,I walked through the hallways.I need to stop by the Music Room first because Mr.Kim needs me to get him a guitar for him.

when I arrived at the Music Room I saw 2 people.A man and a woman.I opened the door slightly and peeked.I recognized the guy,it was Sandeul oppa.SANDEUL OPPA?! with the school queenka.SCHOOL QUEENKA?! she had always hated me since forever.what the hell are they doing here?!

and the next thing I knew,both of them were kissing.I couldn't believe my eyes.I got betrayed.AGAIN?! how could Sandeul oppa betrayed me? am I that stupid to believe in him? I shouldn't believe in him.If I didn't ,I wouldn't be this hurt. without me realizing,a teardrop rolled down my face.I ran out of the hallway and out of the school.I ingored the whispers.

I had nowhere to go.I don't want to go home cuz I would meet him.I can't go to Big Bang oppa's dorm or not they would go crazy and kill Sandeul oppa although I would like it.without me realizing,my feet brought me to SuJu's dorm.I entered the building using the back door.I entered the elevator and went to the 13th floor.

tears were still rolling down my face.I was holding the Harvard letter tight in my hand and holding my heavy school bag.the door opened and revealed a surprised Teukie oppa.what is he doing here anyways?isn't he the most busiest member in SuJu?or maybe they are having a break.

"OMO! MI SOO-AH! why are u crying?" Teukie opp asked me.

"oppa.is Henry here?" I asked oppa.

"sure.come on in.HENLI-AH!" oppa yelled through the hallways.

oppa's scream echoed through the WHOLE dorm.all of them ran through the halls.as I remebered Teukie oppa called Henry only.

"where is Henry?" Teukie oppa asked.

"in his room.listening to songs with his headphones on" Sungmin oppa said.

"his room is the last room on the right." Teukie oppa showed me.

"komawo oppa" I made my way to the room.

everyone was looking at me with a weird look.I went to Henry's room.I knocked a little but it seems like Henry didn't hear it.he is always like this when listening to music.I slightly opened the door and peeked in.oppa is lying on his bed,his laptop on his stomach with his headphones on and his head bopping to the music.as soon Henry saw me,he put the laptop away and starightened his shirt.

"Mi Soo-ah.why are u crying?" oppa patted the seat beside him.motioning me to sit there.I sat beside oppa.

"oppa.it hurts so bad" I burst into tears.Henry oppa hugged me and my back.

"tell me slowly.what hurts so bad.is it Sandeul?what he did to u?did he cheated on u?" Henry talked calmly into my ears.

I nodded lightly.I continued to cried harder.

"how could he do this to me?I believed him when he said that he would stay by my side forever.why did I chose to believe him oppa?WAE?! AM I THAT STUPID?!" I shouted to myself.

"ssshhh..it is not ur fault." Henry broke the hug.

I turned my face away but Henry grabbed my chin and made me look directly in his eyes.his soothing eyes.he wiped off my tears with his thumb.

"one thing that I know is that u ARE NOT dumb.u just like to believe in people." Henry smiled to me.

"komawo oppa.I think I am going to accept Harvard" I looked at the envelope that is still in my hands.

"what made u change ur mind?" Henry asked me.

I looked at him with the ARE U SERIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW? look on my face.Henry just nodded.

"I bet u are hungry cuz u will always get hungry when u cry so much.come on.I will cook u ur favourite.Macaronni and cheese." Henry grabbed my hand.

"thanks oppa but oppa,do u have any clothes that I can change into?" I asked Henry.

"U CALLED ME OPPA?! FINALLY! after all these years.I tried so hard to make u call me oppa" Henry jumped up and down like a 3 year old while clapping his hands.

"ok.I take that back" I turned away and made Henry stopped immediately.

"ok.I am sorry." Henry turned me back to him. "here! wear this." he gave me some clothes.

I looked at the clothes and it was the our couple clothes.we would always wear this when we go on our dates.I threw this clothes to him when he left me for SuJu.I guessed he picked it up.it wazs just a sweater and shorts.I felt like bursting in tears remebering that scene.

"yah! what are u doing? pali!" Henry shouted to me.

I went to the bathroom and changed from my school uniform to the clothes.I went back to the kitchen.Henry was cooking and it smelt cook.it has been a while I seen Henry cooking.he would always cook for me when we were dating.I sat on the island and waited for Henry.finally he finished it.he laid the food in front of me.Henry sat in front of me with the apron on him.I had no appetite to eat.I just poked the food with my fork.

"come on.u need to eat.u are too skinny anyways." Henry encouraged me.

"I don't have any appetite" I looked at the food.

Henry took the fork from me and grabbed the macaronni.

"say aaahhh!" Henry put the fork in front of me.

I opened my mouth and Henry fed me through out the dinner.It was so MUCH fun.I forgot about the Sandeul thing and was actually happy to be with Henry.Henry put some cheese on my nose.I put some on his nose and we continued to have a war of putting cheese on our face until our face was full with cheese.Henry tried to put another cheese at my face but I ran away.

Henry chased me through the whole dorm.Henry caught me.He backhugged me.I was caught in Henry's arms.it was pretty awkward but it felt right too.I turned my head and met with Henry's face.there was not that much cheese on his face.I looked in his eyes.without me realizing,Henry got closer and pressed his lips against mine.

I was caught off guard but thought that it was right.why would I care for someone who betrayed me? I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.I missed those warm lips.after a few minutes.Henry broke the kiss.

"I am so sorry.It caught u off guard." Henry rubbed his neck.

"nope.I am happy" I smiled to him.

"really?" Henry seemed surprise.

"maybe we can start things back.I have no more feelings for Sandeul anyways.I think so" I looked at the ceiling.

"it's ok.u can think about it.come on.let's get washed." Henry brought me to the bathroom.

we washed our face and went to bed.I slept with Henry.I snuggled into Henry's arms while Henry was securing his arms around me.oppa covered us with the blanket.I fell asleep in Henry oppa's arms.he still smelt the same as 3 years ago.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOOOOO LONG! it is because my mom took my laptop.anyways.I have good news! I can update regularly now because I have passed my exams! it is called UPSR! it is very important to me well to be more specific,it is important to ALL 12 YEARS OLD IN MY COUNTRY! I finished it today.I FINALLY HAVE MY INDEPENDENCE DAY! this exam is important because if we get straight A's which is 5A's.we can get into a best Secondary School in the country or even into the BEST boarding school in the country.I am praying for straight A's.the results are out next month.wish me luck. and thank u so much to my subbies.feel free to drop a comment.I am getting lonely.buhu.