oo2

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After Kwangmin met Haeri, he straight away went to his dad’s company. As usual, he was the first one to arrive and Youngmin always come late. When he reached his office that he shared with his brother, he opened his closet and changed into a better outfit for the meeting later. Kwangmin can’t stop smiling since he met Haeri. His mind is always thinking of her. After he put on his jacket and fixing his tie in front of the mirror while smiling, Youngmin came in and saw him. “What’s with the smiling?” asked Youngmin while opened his closet to get change too. “kinda~” answered Kwangmin as he turned to look at Youngmin. “I met this one beautiful girl at the campus~” said Kwangmin.

“Well, I met with one girl asking me where her faculty is~ and it’s kinda annoying because she disturbed me while im listening to a music~ and, she also introduced her name when I don’t even ask her~” said Youngmin and he put on his jacket. “She’s trying to be nice hyung~” said Kwangmin. “Yeah right” Youngmin retorted. “I hate clingy girls~” said Youngmin. Kwangmin shook his head looking at Youngmin “let’s go~ they’re waiting for us~” said Youngmin while taking a few documents with him and so did Kwangmin. When they entered to meeting room, their father and the other workers are there waiting for them. “Sorry we’re late…. class ended late today~” bowed Kwangmin. Even though he’s the CEO’s son he will still respect the other workers because they’re older than him. But to Youngmin, they are just a bunch of his dad workers and he’s the CEO’s son. People should respect him.

 

------------

 

A few days later,

This is the second day Haeri will attend her class and she was hoping she could meet Kwangmin again. “Mom! I’ll be going first!” said Haeri. After she slips on her shoes, she went out from her house and wait for bus at the bus stop. Haeri waited for a few minutes for the bus come. Today, she had an afternoon class and that’s why she decided to come a bit late. But now, since the bus is not here, she is damn late. *gosh… bus where you are? This is my second day... I don’t want to be late~* thought Haeri while her eyes was searching for a bus on her right.

A few minutes later, it’s almost 1o’clock and Haeri’s class is almost starting. “Oh my god… im so gonna be late~” muttered Haeri alone. Then, while she was muttering, the bus came and Haeri was the first one to enter the bus following by the people behind her. *please I hope there’s no traffic jam… my class will be starting in 10 minutes!* thought Haeri while looking at the front. But well, god is not on her side today. There’s a traffic jam and she stuck on the road for 15 minutes. *oh god* thought Haeri “im so dead for my class” mumbled Haeri alone. Then, after the traffic jam ended, she finally reached Seoul University. As soon as she gets off from the bus, she starts running to her faculty.

Meanwhile, Kwangmin just came out from his faculty after his class ended. While he was about to go to the café, he saw Haeri was running in hurry. *what’s wrong with her today? Is she late for her class?* thought Kwangmin and shook his head smiling. When Haeri reached her faculty, she entered the hall and found out that her lecturer was teaching. Her lecturer saw her and he stop teaching looking at her. “Haeri-sshi, why are you late today?” asked Mr.Oh, her lecturer “i-im sorry professor… there’s traffic jam~” answered Haeri and she bowed before finding a seat. She could feel that all students in the class was watching her and she was embarrassed by it. Youngmin who was scribbling something on his paper, saw Haeri jus entered the hall. Haeri was too embarrassed by and she just decided to take a seat when she saw an empty seat. Youngmin noticed that someone was seating next to him and it was Haeri. He looked at her in annoyed.

“Yah, why did you seat here?” asked Youngmin. Haeri noticed the familiar voice and turned to her left. She was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter