o10

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few days later, after her class ended, Haeri was on her way to the library when someone called her name from behind. “Haeri-ah!” the voice sounds familiar to Haeri. When she turned the back of her heels, it was Kwangmin. “Oh, Kwangmin sunbae!” said Haeri cheerfully and ran lightly to him. “annyeong!” greeted Kwangmin with his bright smile. “when did you arrived here?” asked Haeri “last night~ answered Kwangmin “let’s talk at café~ I have noon class today~”said Kwangmin “oh, you’re on your way to your class?” asked Haeri while walking next to him. “Yeah~ how about you?” asked Kwangmin.

“Me? My class ended already and I was on my way home when you called me~” answered Haeri. They’ve reached the café and take a sit on an empty table. “wanna order anything?” asked Kwangmin. Haeri shook her head “it’s okay~ I don’t feel like eat anything or drink anything right now~” said Haeri “alright~ so… what did you do this past few days without me?” asked Kwangmin “nothing much” answered Haeri “I did my presentation with Youngmin sunbae in your house~” add’s Haeri “you went to my house?” asked Kwangmin. Haeri nodded “yup. Youngmin sunbae took me there~ I was there till dinner~ and, he even send me home~” answered Haeri and smiled. “ohhhh~” said Kwangmin feeling a bit jealous.

“Your house is so big! How did you two manage to live in there? It was too big and… quiet?” said Haeri “well, we’ve been living there since we were kids. So~ maybe it’s not bored anymore~ plus, we’re not home during day except night.” Kwangmin answered. Haeri nodded in understand. Suddenly, while they were talking someone’s grabbed Haeri’s hand hardly. “What-“before Haeri could say something, he grabbed her hands and leave Kwangmin there dumbfounded. *Youngmin?* thought Kwangmin weirdly.

“Let me go!” yelled Haeri trying to lose the grip. Then, she takes a look on his face and it was Youngmin. “s-sunbae, it hurts!” said Haeri. With that, Youngmin let go of her hands. “What are you doing?! Can’t you see that im talking with Kwangmin sunbae?!” mad Haeri and crossed her arms giving him her death glare. “I have to do it okay. Now get in. we’re going somewhere.” Said Youngmin “im not coming because you forced me and you pulled me by my hands and it hurt badly!” said Haeri “haish just get in, will you?” said Youngmin in frustration. “What if I don’t?” asked Haeri and raised her eyebrows.

“im going to push you.” Youngmin threatened. “arasseo!” said Haeri and get in his car. “Why did you suddenly pull my hands when I was talking with Kwangmin sunbae? You know, it’s been a few days I didn’t see him~” pouted Haeri “well, I have to do it when someone can’t stop being clingy on me.” Said Youngmin “aren’t all girls in this campus like that to you?” asked Haeri “not all of them but this one girl.” Said Youngmin and ignite the car engine and begin to drives away. “Who is that?” asked Haeri “it’s someone….” Youngmin answered.

While he was driving past by the faculty, Ye Bin was standing in front of it saw Youngmin’s car passing by. “Oh, oppa-“ she stopped calling him when she saw a girl sitting on the passenger seat. *is that the junior girl? Why is she always with him!” said Ye Bin furiously *I was the one who he suppose to bring out. Not her!* thought Ye Bin and crossed her arms. *I need to do something* thought Ye Bin again. While Haeri and Youngmin were on their way, Youngmin noticed that Haeri was texting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter