o26

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It’s been a few days since Haeri and Youngmin went out together. Kwangmin and Haeri are still friends and Kwangmin did not get jealous again whenever Haeri and Youngmin are always together. Because he knows, no matter what he do Haeri’s heart is always for Youngmin. As for today, both Haeri and Youngmin didn’t have any classes. So, Youngmin had brought her to Lotte World to have some fun together. “Wow~ there is so many rides to play here!” amazed Haeri while looking at the roller coaster up there. “Which one does you wanna ride first?” asked Youngmin. Haeri was looking around her trying to look for a ride. “How about that roller coaster first?” asked Haeri “sure~ anywhere you want~” said Youngmin. Haeri beamed and hooked her arms on his.

They both had to queue up in line to get on the roller coaster. “The line is too long… how long do we have to wait?” asked Youngmin. His left hand was intertwined with Haeri. “sunbae… be patient~ I know it’s a long queue but please wait~”said Haeri. “arrasseo~ I only did for you~” said Youngmin and he kissed her hand that was intertwined together with his. *who knows that Youngmin sunbae could be sweet like this? If I know he’s a sweet guy before I would have fall for him more* thought Haeri while smiling looking at him. Youngmin noticed it “why you’re smiling while looking at me?” asked Youngmin “is your boyfriend too handsome?” said Youngmin playfully.

Haeri laughed “don’t be so full of you!” Haeri retorted while shook her head lightly. After a few minutes of queuing, finally it was their turn to ride. Both Haeri and Youngmin take a front seat. “Are you sure you wanna sit here?” asked Youngmin “wae? You’re scared?” teased Haeri “if course im not~ Im worried about you~” said Youngmin. “Yeah right~” said Haeri and rolled her eyes. Then, the roller coaster starts to move slowly and then, in speed. When the roller coaster dropped down, Youngmin and Haeri screamed on top of their lungs. “THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!” Shouted Haeri in glee. “WOOHOO!!!” shouted Youngmin in happy too.

After the fun ride, they both decided to go the Viking. Haeri was giggling cutely as the ship swinging because it tickles her tummy. Youngmin found her adorable. After the ride, they both went to have a walk together. “sunbae! There’s a photo sticker here!” said Haeri “should we snap some pics? Pleaseeee” begged Haeri. Her cuteness is too irresistible. “arrasseo~ let’s go~” said Youngmin and followed her to the photo sticker booth. They both did too many pose in there. After done with it, they decorate the picture together. “No… sunbae… the heart supposed to be between both of us~” said Haeri and fixed the photo. Then, they printed the photos.

“Headbands!” said Haeri happily and dragged her to the headbands shop. “Wow~ calm down~” said Youngmin. Haeri was too hyperactive for today. She seems very excited every time she saw things that interest her. Haeri put on the rabbit headband on her head. “You look cute~” said Youngmin and captured a photo of her in that headband while Haeri di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter