o17

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few days later, after the hiking Haeri’s and Youngmin’s faculty are back as usual with their classes. Haeri still can’t forget that she got lost in there. She even told her parents everything except the fact that Ye Bin did that to her and she only told them that Youngmin saved her. After the class ended, Haeri went out first from hall because she wanted to meet Kwangmin if he had ended his class. As soon as Haeri went out from the hall, Youngmin eyes were searching for her wanting to hear her goodbyes to him. *where is her?* thought Youngmin while eyeing the hall and his friends notice him. “Who you’re looking for?” asked one of his friends “someone~” answered Youngmin without even looking at them.

Suddenly, while he was looking for Haeri in the hall, someone just hooked her arms on his. “Are you looking for me, oppa?” asked Ye Bin giving him his innocent look. But, Youngmin was grossed by it and yanked his arms from her. “Go away. A guy who is a freak only will look for you.” Youngmin said coldly. “haishh oppa! I didn’t really mean to do that to Haeri on that day~ it was just for fun~” said Ye Bin. “For fun? You’re a sick person. You can almost kill her and burdening the lectures to find her is she really got lost in the woods!” yelled Youngmin. “im sorry… will you take my apologize?” asked Ye Bin.

“Don’t say sorry to me; say to Haeri…” said Youngmin while rolling his eyes towards her and walked away leaving Ye Bin in the hall. “haishh!i have to say sorry to that stupid girl? Urgghhh no way!” irritated Ye Bin and crossed her arms. Meanwhile, Haeri decided to stop by at the cafeteria to buy some drinks. After she paid for her drinks, someone poked her from behind. She turned her back and saw Kwangmin was standing behind her while smiling. “Kwangmin sunbae!!” said Haeri joyfully. She grinned seeing him.

“annyeong Heari-ah~” said Kwangmin “wanna take a seat here or outside?” asked Kwangmin “well…. Let’s just sit here~” answered Haeri. Then, both of them take a seat on an empty table. “So~ how’s the hiking that day?” asked Kwangmin while sitting facing her. “Well…. Not bad… but something happened to me when we’re there~” said Haeri. Kwangmin was surprised by it “what happened?” asked Kwangmin “well… I got lost while we’re hiking… and luckily a few hours later, Youngmin sunbae found me~” said Haeri and smiled. “But don’t worry~ im completely fine~” said Haeri and she giggled. “I can’t believe that you’re giggling after you told me that you lost while hiking~ seriously, Im pretty worried okay~” said Youngmin.

Haeri beamed at his statement “I told you to not worry about me~ im fine~” said Haeri. While they both were talking, Youngmin who was walking passing by the cafeteria saw Haeri was having fun talking to Kwangmin *this girl. She didn’t even say goodbye to me and talk happily with Kwangmin now* thought Youngmin. Even though he was kinda mad at her, but deep inside his heart he felt jealous. He wanted Haeri being next to him and talk to him more. Suddenly, both Kwangmin and Youngmin phone vibrated. *who’s texting me?* thought Youngmin and unlocked his phone.

Both of them read the text at the same time. It was a text from their mom; asking them to be hime early for today because they are having a family dinner again for tonight. *family dinner?* thought Kwangmin while reading it *urghhh not again* thought Youngmin. He was walking passing by Haeri and Kwangmin. While he was walking, Haeri noticed him “oh, Youngmin sunbae!” called Haeri.  Youngmin who was reading the text, look up to his right side and saw Haeri was waving at him. “yah, you don’t even say goodbye to me just now~” said Youngmin and went near them.

“Hyung, did you get the text?” asked Kwangmin “yeah~ I got it….” answered Youngmin “what text?” asked Haeri curiously “our mom just texted us saying that we have to be home early today for a family dinner~” answered Kwangmin while slipping his phone inside his pocket. “ahhhh if that, shouldn’t you both be going home now?” asked Haeri looking innocently at both of them while sipping her strawberry juice from the bottle by using a straw. Youngmin and Kwangmin find it cute *she look adorable* thought Youngmin and Kwangmin at the same time and crooked a smile on their face. “Well, i think I should send you home first~” said Kwangmin “alright~ let’s go Kwangmin sunbae~” said Haeri. But when she was about to stand up, Youngmin said “let me send her home for today~” Youngmin stands up and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter