o22

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A few days later, Haeri asked her dad permission to go to the town alone to buy a book. “Alone?” asked Mr.Park while eating some honey dew. And Haeri nodded “why? I can’t?” asked Haeri and take a seat in front of her dad in the dining room. she took the honey dew too and ate it with her dad and her mom. “You’re not going with Kwangmin sunbae or Youngmin sunbae?” asked Mrs.Park who came from the kitchen and take a seat in the dining room. “Mom, im just going to the town for a while…It’s burdening them plus, maybe they’re both are probably busy with their work~” said Haeri.  “Alright… you can go… but be careful okay?” said Mr.Park.

“yay! Thanks dad!” said Haeri and hugged her dad “errrrmmm dad… I need some money~” said Haeri “arasseo~” said Mr.Park and took out his wallet and gave Haeri some money for her to buy. “Thanks!” said Haeri happily and ran upstairs to her room to get change. A few minutes later, after Haeri done changing her clothes, she bid her parents a goodbye. “I’ll be back early~” said Haeri and closed the door. She was walking, alone happily. “wahhh it’s been so long I didn’t have around here~” said Haeri and breathes the fresh air. It’s because she always went to the bus stop near her house to take a bus to go to Seoul University.

“Wow~ the flowers are so beautiful!” said Haeri and took a picture of it while walking. After a few minutes of walking, finally she reached the town. After the walk Haeri felt a bit thirsty and she decided to stop by at the 7 Eleven to buy a water for her to drink. After she bought it, she went to look for the bookstore but something caught her eyes. There was a small event that was been held in the town. She’s not interested on it and just walked by past the event and enters the book store. Well, Youngmin and Kwangmin was there too without Haeri knowing.

The event that was been held there is manage by them and it was for their dad’s company. Youngmin whi was discussing with one of his dad employees saw a familiar figure walked passed by next to him. *Haeri?* thought Youngmin and looked at her. “Sir? Are you alright?” asked the guy who he was talking too. “Oh, y-yeah~” said Youngmin. “So we’re great with this, right?” asked the guy for a confirmation on their discussion just now. “Yeah. Agreed,” said Youngmin while look around him “I need you to manage this for a while with Kwangmin… I have to somewhere for a while~” said Youngmin. The guy nodded and Youngmin walked away from the even following Haeri from behind without she notice. *what a great day* thought Youngmin and smirked while walking with his hands in his pocket.

Haeri went to look for her revision book. *buying a revision book?* thought Youngmin and stand not too far from her. he pretended to read book but, he was peeking on her. While Haeri was reading the content on the book, she noticed that someone was looking at her. She turned to her left and saw a guy was reading a book too next to her. Luckily, she didn’t notice Youngmin who standing next to a stranger guy. *phew. That was close* thought Youngmin. *I really feel that someone is watching me* thought Haeri. She frowned and continues reading the book. After a few minutes of reading, she decided to buy the book. *is she done?* thought Youngmin. Then, he saw her went to the novel section.

“She read novel too~” mumbled Youngmin alone enough for him to hear. While Haeri was so into the book, someone greeted her. “are you here alone young lady?” asked the person. The voice sounds familiar to Haeri. When she looked to her right she saw Youngmin was standing next to her with his hands in his pocket. Her face brightened up “Youngmin sunbae~” said Haeri. Youngmin noticed her smiles “are you smiling because your sunbae here is too handsome for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter