o18

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After Kwangmin went out from the restaurant, he followed Youngmin by his car. Youngmin didn’t notice that someone was following him from behind. So, he just drives to the place that he wanted to go. “Where is hyung going? Does he going to meet Haeri?* thought Kwangmin. *he seem so close towards her nowadays* thought Kwangmin while driving following Youngmin from behind. a few minutes later, Youngmin have reached the place and it was a park. *a park?* thought Kwangmin and parked his car not too far from Youngmin.

“I guess here is better than the family dinner thingy~” muttered Youngmin alone as he unlocked his car and went to sit on a bench nearby. There’s a lake in front of him which we could see a sunset. *why did mom wants to engage me with that Ye Bin girl? Doesn’t she knows that she irritated me and annoying?* thought Youngmin while looking at the front. He didn’t notice that Kwangmin was standing next to him till he called him. “hyung… what are you doing here?” asked Kwangmin.

Youngmin was surprised seeing him standing next to him “yah, what are you doing here?” Youngmin asked. “I followed you~” answered Kwangmin and sit next to his twin brother. “Why?” asked Youngmin curiously “because im bored being there listen to what our parents talking with the Shin’s family~” answered Kwangmin. “you don’t look happy when mom and dad told you that you’re getting engage with Ye Bin this weekend~” said Kwangmin “you know I hate that girl~” said Youngmin coldly without even looking at Kwangmin. *I like Haeri* thought Youngmin.

“hyung… can I ask you something?” asked Kwangmin “what is it?” said Youngmin. “do you… by any chance…. Like Haeri?” asked Kwangmin suddenly. Youngmin was shocked by his sudden question. He widened his eyes and turned to look at Kwangmin. “Why did you asked me anyway?” asked Youngmin “because I like her, hyung~” answered Kwangmin without giving any warm reaction from his face as always. “No. you can’t like her” said Youngmin coldly and turned his face to look at the front. Kwangmin smirked “why?” asked Kwangmin even though he already know Youngmin’s answer “because I like her too.” answered Youngmin and raised his eyebrows.

“So it’s because you like her and I can’t like her too?” asked Kwangmin “this is unfair.” Kwangmin stated “I won’t give her to you no matter what will happen~” said Youngmin “fine. If that’s what you want~” said Kwangmin and stands up “because I will never give up on her and I will do anything to get her even though we’re siblings nor twins~” said Kwangmin “and let’s see who will win her heart~” said Kwangmin. I’ve got to go now~” said Kwangmin and leave Youngmin behind sitting at the bench near the lake. *whatever~ all I have to do is making Haeri fall in love with me* thought Youngmin.

 

----------

 

On the next day, Haeri was sitting in a garden at the campus while reading some notes for her upcoming exams. She doesn’t feel like going to the library today because today she feels of having some fresh air looking at the beautiful flowers blooming around her. While she was so into the book, without her noticing, Kwangmin sat down on a chair in front of her. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter