o21

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been a few weeks after the engagement ceremony of Youngmin and Ye Bin. Well, Youngmin still hate Ye Bin being clingy on him but after she became his fiancée, she’s getting worse. Everywhere Youngmin goes, she must follow. He’s irritated by it. after Haeri class ended, without saying goodbye to Youngmin Haeri straight away went out from the hall because Kwangmin just texted her asking her to meet him at the school garden. Youngmin noticed it and look at her as she walked out from the hall. Ye Bin who was standing next to him, saw that Youngmin didn’t pay attention on what she was saying just now.

“oppa, do you hear me?” asked Ye Bin but Youngmin didn’t answer her nor even glance at her.  “oppa~” called Ye Bin annoyingly. “What?!” shouted Youngmin in frustration “do you hear what im saying just now? Let’s go watch movie today~” said Ye Bin “no. I don’t want~ im pretty busy today~” answered Youngmin and slung his bag on his shoulder. He walked away leaving Ye Bin behind. “oppa~” called Ye Bin and ran lightly to catch up on him. But, Youngmin just mind her and walked away. When he was walking along the hallway with Ye Bin behind trying to catch up on him, he saw Haeri was smiling while talking to Kwangmin. When he was about to call her, she walked away in joyful with Kwangmin. *where is she going with him?* thought Youngmin.

“oppa, how could you leave me behind like that!” mad Ye Bin “oppa, let’s go watch movie~ you’re free today right?” asked Ye Bin “even though I don’t have work to do at the office today, I still has to go home and do something there~” said Youngmin “just go home or go out with your butler because im not going with you~” said Youngmin “im going home now~” said Youngmin and walked away. “haishhh jinjja!” Ye Bin stomped her feet and crossed her arms. “I just asked to watch a movie but he refused to!” said Ye Bin. Then, she called her chauffer to pick her up.

Meanwhile, Haeri who is in Kwangmin’s car keep on thinking where is he taking her. “Kwangmin sunbae~ where are we going?” asked Haeri “well~ you’ll know later~” smiled kwangmin. A few minutes later, they’ve reached the place. “What are we doing at the mall?” asked Haeri in curious. “Well, what else are we doing when we’re at a mall? To have fun of course!” said Kwangmin. “Have fun?” asked Haeri “well, if you’re gonna ask me for a shopping no thanks~ I didn’t bring much money~” said Haeri while they both were walking at the parking lot to enter the mall.

“Who said about shopping? I never said that~” said Kwangmin “then it’s wasting our time here, sunbae…. There’s nothing we could do~” said Haeri “we’re going to play that~” said Kwangmin pointing the skate rink in front of him. “Skate?” asked Haeri and her face brightened up. Kwangmin saw it and nodded “let’s go~” said Kwangmin and grabbed her hand. Both of them went to the counter to rent a skate shoes to wear. “sunbae?” asked Haeri while tying her skate shoelaces. “erm?” said Kwangmin and take a glance on Haeri while tying up his skate shoelaces too. “do you have problem with your skate shoe?” asked Kwangmin.

“n-no! I just wanna ask…. Why did you bring me here suddenly? I mean… don’t you have work to do?” asked Haeri. “Don’t worry about me… im here to have fun with you? Why? I can’t have fun with my own friend?” asked Kwangmin “no~ it’s not that~” said Haeri *it’s so sudden* thought Haeri “don’t worry~ me and Youngmin hyung are off from work today~” said Kwangmin “alright then!” beamed Haeri. “So~ should we go and skate now?” asked Kwangmin. “im all ready~” said Haeri and stands up. “Let’s go!” shouted Haeri and giggled. Kwangmin just smiled seeing her cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter