o16

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

No one noticed that Haeri is not there. After they had their lunch, their lectures told them that they have to go now and continue with their hiking. Youngmin who’d finished talking with his friends, he was looking for Haeri *where is this girl?* thought Youngmin while his eyes were searching for Haeri. *Mr.Choi is already here but where is Haeri?* thought Youngmin. “Alright students~ we have to go now~” said Mr.Jang. Then, the students followed their lectures and begin the hiking again. *wait, I still can’t find Haeri* thought Youngmin.  Suddenly, the thought of Haeri is not besides him, it scares him.

“Yah, who you’re looking for?” asked one of his friends “huh- someone” answered Youngmin. “Come on~ let’s walk with us~” suggested his friend. “Alright” said Youngmin. His eyes are still searching for Haeri. Suddenly, he saw a girl who looks alike Haeri walking not too far from him. *is that her? I didn’t notice what she wears today~* thought Youngmin. He saw that she was talking to a girl *it seemed that she was talking to her friend probably Hyemi* thought Youngmin.  *as long she was here im fine* thought Youngmin. He felt a bit relieved when he saw Haeri was there. But he did not know that the girl wasn’t Haeri. It was a different girl.

“Yah, who you’re walking with just now?” asked one of his friends “with Haeri~” answered Youngmin “not with Ye Bin?” teased his friend “yah, she annoyed me~ you even know it~” Youngmin rolled his eyes. His friends laughed at him “arrasseo~ we get it~ but why you didn’t walk with Haeri though?” asked them “she’ talking with her friend at the front~” answered Youngmin and looked at her. His friends nodded.

Meanwhile, Haeri who still there alone feeling very scared because there is no one there except her *sunbae…* thought Haeri who was still squatting down crying thinking of Youngmin. She tried to call him many times but there was no signal at all. *I should walk for a while and look for a signal or maybe I could find my way back* thought Haeri. She stands up while holding her phone looking for signals. But still, there are none. “Should I try walking there?” muttered Haeri alone. With all the courage she has, she tried to walk there alone but there are no paths to go to the restaurant again.

All she could see is a trees and everything look the same. *I am completely lost* thought Haeri. But still, she was still walking looking for a path to go back. Then she grew thirsty and thought about drinking some water. But she just realised that she bring nothing and there are only hand phone. Her belonging is still in the restaurant. “dammit” cussed Haeri. After a few hours walking, Haeri didn’t know where she is and all she need now is water and wishing someone would save her *I hope Youngmin sunbae or Mr.Jang is looking for me* thought Haeri. She was so tired to walk and she decided to have a seat under the tree and leaned her back against the big tree.

Around 3.30pm, the group of students had already reached the top. They all including their lecturers are amazed with the view up there. “wahhhhh” that’s the only word that came from their mouth. “Hey guys, I got to meet Haeri” said Youngmin “oh alright~” said his friends. Then, he walked away leaving his friends and looking for Haeri.  “Where is her~” mumbled Youngmin alone. Then, he saw the girl who looks alike Haeri. He saw she was still talking to her friend *wow never thought she’s close to that girl before* thought Youngmin. Then, when near her “yah, HaerI why-“ Youngmin was surprised seeing the girl face. it wasn’t Haeri “oh, Youngmin sunbae~ waeyo?” asked the girl “i-I thought you’re Haeri” said Youngmin.

“Haeri? No… im not~ im Oh Hee Won~” said the girl “sorry~” apologized Youngmin *where does this girl go?* thought Youngmin. He starts getting worried on her. Suddenly, someone from behind asked him something “looking for me oppa?” Youngmin turned his back and saw Ye Bin walked to him while crossing her arms. “No. why would i? im looking for Haerin~” said Youngmin and rolled his eyes. “Is she avoiding you so that we both could be together?” asked Ye Bin and raised her eyebrows. “I don’t think so” answered Youngmin. “Yah, do you know where she is?” asked Youngmin “did you do something to her? Because she’s not with me since she went to meet Mr.Choi” said Youngmin.

“how should I know about her? I never care about her~” said Ye Bin “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter