Final

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

They both reached to a restaurant that is unfamiliar to Haeri. “We’re going to have a dinner?” asked Haeri. Youngmin nodded “yup!” answered Youngmin. He went near Haeri and wrapped his arms on her waist. “Let’s go in~” said Youngmin and Haeri nodded “but… oppa…. why do I have to wear a dress? Is it too formal?” asked Haeri as they entered the restaurant. The waiter approaches them “yes sir, how can I help you?” asked the waiter politely. “im looking for a table that has been book by a person name Mr.Jo~” answered Youngmin. *Mr.Jo? Isn’t that his dad’s name? Oh my gosh! Does he wanna bring me to meet up with his parents?!* thought Haeri and she let out a gasp. “What’s wrong?” asked Youngmin in worried.

“Youngmin oppa, are we gonna meet your parents?” asked Haeri. Youngmin smiled “you know? Well… yup!” said Youngmin “w-what? Why?” asked Haeri feeling nervous. Youngmin chuckled and caressed her arm. “Don’t worry… just introduced yourself and then don’t say anything… let me do the rest~” smiled Kwangmin. “b-but” Youngmin cut off her words “not buts~ just follow me~” said Youngmin. “Their table is here sir~” said the waiter. When they reached the table, Haeri saw Kwangmin with his parents. But to her surprised, Ye Bin and her parents are there too. *what are they doing here?* thought Haeri.

“Youngmin-ah~” called Mrs.Jo. But then, she noticed that there’s a girl standing next to Youngmin. “Youngmin, who’s that?” asked Mr.Jo. He seemed surprised. Kwangmin turned his back and saw Haeri standing next to him. “annyeong Haeri~” greeted Kwangmin and smiled towards her. Haeri waved at him “annyeong sunbae~” said Haeri. “What is she doing here?” asked Ye Bin and raised her eyebrows. “Ye Bin, who’s that?” asked her mom. “Well mom, why don’t you ask Youngmin oppa to explain that?” said Haeri while looking straight at Haeri giving Haeri her cold gaze.

“Youngmin, explain to us… who is that girl? How can you bring another girl when we’re having a family dinner wanting to discuss your wedding plan which is on next week?” said Mr.Jo. “Mom, dad how many times do I have to tell you that im not going to marry Ye Bin? I’ve been telling you for all this time and you both won’t listen to me.” said Youngmin “is it because of this girl?” asked Mrs.Jo “yes. She is the person that I love and she is my girlfriend.” said Youngmin “Haeri, introduce yourself please” said Youngmin. “annyeong haseyo~ Park Haeri imnida~” Youngmin bowed politely. “I don’t care. I want you to marry Ye Bin no matter what happen” said Mr.Jo *serves you* thought Ye Bin.

But after Mrs.Jo seeing Haeri, she seems interested on her. *this girl has manners* thought Mrs.Jo “dad, I don’t want to marry her. I don’t love her!” shouted Youngmin “hyung, clam down…” said Kwangmin trying to calm his twin brother down. “I never love her and I will not!” said Youngmin. Mrs and Mr. Shin looked surprised at his behaviour. “oppa, you shouldn’t shouted at your father~” said Haeri. Mrs.Jo looked at Haeri notice her saying that to Youngmin. “Son, we can discuss later….” Said Mr.Jo “no. I wanna break our engagement today! Because I don’t want to marry her!” said Youngmin.

“son, don’t you want our company to be more successful when we join with the Shin’s Group? We could be a billionaire with the Shin’s family if we join together~ that’s why I wanna you to get married with his daughter~” said Mr.Jo. “That’s it? Because of a business? You don’t even care about my feelings dad. You don’t! all you think about is your business! You never care about our family!” said Youngmin “do you even know how Ye Bin react is when she’s with me? She’s been clinging onto me for like every second and I hate that!” said Youngmin “oppa! I do not, okay” said Ye Bin “whatever. My decision is final. I wanna break our engagement and I will never marry her… im sorry Mr and Mrs. Shin…. I can’t accept your daughter” said Youngmin and he bowed in front of them.

Haeri who was there listening his arguing with his dad. “Mom… as for you to know…. Youngmin has liked Haeri since she entered the University…. And Youngmin hyung is so happy whenever he is next to her… so please, mom and dad accept his decision…. He really loves Haeri and he can’t live without her…” said Kwangmin trying to help Youngmin. The situation was pin drop silence. Mr.Jo was too speechless after arguing with his son. Well for Ye Bin, she was boiling with anger seeing Haeri being next to Youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter