oo9

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

While Haeri was having her dinner with Youngmin, she noticed that all the maids who were in the kitchen and even the one, who prepared the table, are not there anymore. They left after Haeri and Youngmin take a sit on the dining table. “Just the two of us?” asked Haeri. Youngmin nodded “then? Kwangmin isn’t here… and my parents too~” answered Kwangmin and have a spoonful of the soup. “So~ I think I really should go home after dinner” said Haeri and have a spoonful of rice. “Alright, but there’s no bus or cab here… I guess you have to walk~” said Youngmin “what?! Are you kidding me? Then I really should go home now~” said Haeri and stands up. Suddenly, she heard Youngmin was laughing with his mouth full of food.

“sunbae, im dead serious okay.” said Haeri “yah, sit down… you think I would let you walk around this dark and quiet neighbourhood? What kind of a guy I am letting girl walk alone~” said Youngmin. “R-really? You will send me?” asked Haeri and Youngmin nodded. Haeri beamed *he could be nice sometimes…* thought Haeri “eat your food till finish~ only then I will send you home” said Youngmin “what if I don’t want to finish it?” Haeri raised her eyebrows “I’ll shove the food on your throat.” Threatened Youngmin and pointed to Haeri’s throat using his spoon. But that didn’t scare Haeri at all “tch. Meanie~ arrasseo I’ll finish it~” said Haeri and continue eating her food together. But then, while she was eating, something crossed her minds suddenly *does he always have his dinner like this if Kwangmin sunbae is home? I mean… what about his parents? I haven’t seen them at all today…* thought Haeri *I guess that’s how rich people…* thought Haeri. Suddenly, she feels sorry for both Youngmin and Kwangmin being a rich kid. To her, this is not fun at all.

After both of them are done with their dinner, Youngmin told Haeri to just leave the table because his maid will clean it up. “Are you sure?” asked Haeri “im very sure. Now, wait in the living room I’ll go get my jacket… it’s kinda chilly at outside tonight~” said Youngmin and climbed upstairs while Haeri was waiting for him in the living room. A few minutes later, Youngmin came downstairs and ready to send her home. “Let’s go~” said Youngmin and took his car keys. While they were on their way, Youngmin his GPS “type your house address…” said Youngmin. Haeri listened to him and type her house address. “done.” Said Haeri.

When they were on their way, both Youngmin and Haeri don’t even talk at all. the only thing they could hear is the sound from the radio. “So~ aren’t you going to send our presentation to Mr.Jang? I mean… let him take a look first so we could change a bit…” said Haeri who broke the silence. “neh…. There’s no need to… he will be very satisfied about it~” said Youngmin and Haeri nodded. Without Haeri noticed, they are already reached her house. “We’re here~” said Youngmin “hurmmm your house is not that far from mine~” add Youngmin. “Kwangmin sunbae always send me home… and after that, he would go to your father’s company for his work~” said Haeri.

*Kwangmin send her home?* thought Youngmin in jealousy. “Thanks for the ride sunbae~” Haeri smiled while looking at him through the window. “Thanks for everything today sunbae… goodnight!” said Haeri happily and giggled. “Bye~” Haeri waved. “You’re welcome~” said Youngmin. After he saw Haeri was waving at him, without waving her back, Youngmin drives away. *I guess it’s a fun day with him today~* thought Haeri after she entered her house. *well, she’s not that annoying at all* thought Youngmin who was smiling while driving.

 

----------

 

On the next day, after Haeri’s done with her shower and put on some clothes, she went downstairs and found her mom was listing something on a piece of small pink paper. “Mom, what are you doing?” asked Haeri and went to the fridge. She took a box

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter