oo6

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few days later, while Mr.Jang was giving some explanation on his lesson, Haeri’s phone suddenly vibrated. Someone gave her a text and it was from Kwangmin.

 

“My class will be ended in 15 minutes~

Should we have some drink at the café later today?”

 

Haeri read it and smiles formed on her face.Youngmin who has been watching her for the whole class noticed that Haeri was smiling after receiving the text. *is that Kwangmin who texted her? Why she looked so happy?* thought Youngmin. But, someone keep on disturbing him during the class. It was Ye Bin. She keeps on resting her head on his arms and even scribbling something on his paper. It really annoyed him. “Get off me.” Youngmin gritted his teeth and lower his voice scared if his lecturer heard him. But then, he heard Mr.Jang was scolding someone.

“Haeri-sshi, I thought I told the whole class do not touch their phone when we’re having our lesson. Didn’t you heard me?” asked Mr.Jang. the whole class was looking at Haeri and she blushed from the embarrassment because Mr.Jang just scolded her. *haha it was the annoying girl* smirked Youngmin having fun seeing Haeri get scolded. “oppa, who’s she? Playing phone in class and not paying attention during the explanation~” said Ye Bin. Youngmin heard her and rolled his eyes *that same goes for you who keep on clinging on me annoyingly!* thought Youngmin.

“i-im sorry professor…” Haeri apologized and bowed. “That’s alright-“before Mr.Jang could finish his words on Haeri, someone suddenly yelled. “Yah! Stop that will you?!” Haeri and the whole students in the hall turned their back to have a look on who just screamed. It was Youngmin. “Youngmin-sshi, why are you screaming?” Mr.jang crossed his arms giving him his angry look. “she disturbed me sir. And I hate it!” said Youngmin. “Ye Bin, stop disturbing your boyfriend and pay attention to the class~” said Mr.Jang. “arrasseo Professor~” said Ye Bin and smiled.

“Well, I was about to give this punishment on Haeri. But since you made noise, I guess you both are going to do a presentation on our next class on this topic that I taught you today.” said Mr.Jang in strict manner. “But sir-“ Youngmin and Haeri tried to protest but Mr.Jang cut off their words. “Not buts Youngmin-sshi. You and Haeri have to do it for your punishment because you both didn’t focus on your class today.” said Mr.Jang “arasseo?” asked Mr.Jang. both Haeri and Youngmin don’t have any choice but to agree on it. they both nodded their head saying the understands it and sit down. Then, Mr.Jang continued his class.

*great. Im doing a presentation with the cocky guy* thought Haeri while writing some notes on her paper. *presentation with her is fine. At least not Ye Bin~* thought Youngmin and sighed.

 

 

A few hours later, their class ended and Mr.Jang asked Haeri and Youngmin to stay back for a while. “Well, the reason I want you both to stay back for a while is because, I need you both to finish up the presentation by this week. And, next week you both are going to do the presentation on our next class which is next week Tuesday~ got it?” asked Mr.Jang. They both nodded “alright, you both may go and please, stop behaving like how you both behaved today on my next class.” said Mr.Jang strictly. With that, Haeri and Youngmin went out from the hall together.

Haeri noticed that Youngmin just walked away without saying anything. So, Haeri went near him “Youngmin sunbae” called Haeri. Youngmin turned to his left and saw Haeri “what is it? im in hurry right now.” said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter