oo3

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s already weekend and there are no classes for Youngmin, Kwangmin and Haeri to attend. So, as usual, Youngmin and Kwangmin have to go to their dad’s company finish up their work, meeting client meeting and many more. Weekend is the day where both of them hate the most. “Hyung, dad said we will have a family dinner later~” said Kwangmin while signing some papers on his table. “Family dinner, Tonight?” asked Youngmin while typing something on the keyboard. He was focusing on the computer screen. “yeah~ the secretary noona told me just now~” said Kwangmin “it’s been so long we haven’t had a dinner and why do you think dad is having this family dinner suddenly?” asked Kwangmin and stopped signing the papers take a look at Youngmin.

“Well, I think it’s just a dinner not more than that~” said Youngmin. While both of them were talking, suddenly the secretary came in and bowed at them “Young sirs, it’s time for your dinner~” said the secretary. After they heard her, both of them stopped doing the works and go for their family dinner by their own car without changing their clothes. A few minutes later, Kwangmin reached the restaurant earlier than Youngmin. “Hi mom, dad~” greeted Kwangmin and take a seat in front of his parents. But then, he noticed a girl sitting with her parents on the same table with them too. “Kwagmin, this is Mrs.Shin and Mr.Shin and also, their daughter Ye bin~” Mr.Jo introduced him to them. “annyeong haseyo~ Kwangmin imnida~” Kwangmin stands up and bowed politely.

“They’re here to join our dinner~” said Mrs.Jo. Kwangmin nodded. Then, he takes a look on Ye bin that was looking at her finger. *what’s with that girl? She don’t even looking at me when I greeted them~* thought Kwangmin. A few seconds later, Youngmin entered the restaurant and found a few more people on their table. “Wow~ I thought it’s just us~” said Youngmin and take a seat. “Youngmin, be polite… we have guest here~” said Mrs.Jo “sorry mom~” said Youngmin. As soon as Youngmin arrived, Ye bin looked at Youngmin *is this him?* thought Ye Bin. “Youngmin, this is their daughter Ye Bin~” said Mr.Jo “hi~ im Ye Bin~” said Ye Bin and flipped her hair before she shake hands with him.

But, Youngmin and Kwangmin found it annoying. “Err hi.” Said Youngmin without shaking hands with her and Ye Bin was offended because Youngmin didn’t take her hands for a handshake and he just raised his eyebrows. “There’s a reason why we’re having this dinner together~” said Mr.Jo “what is it, mom?” asked Kwangmin “well, Youngmin, I want you to meet your girlfriend and also your fiancée to-be, Ye Bin.” Said Mrs. Jo. Youngmin and Kwangmin widened their eyes surprised with the sudden news. “WHAT?!” shouted Youngmin “Youngmin, sit down… we haven’t explain anything yet…” said Mrs.Jo. “But mom-“ Kwangmin cut off his words “Hyung, calm down… sit down for a while…” said Kwangmin. “Well, let us tell you something…. The reason is… I want you both to get engaged within these three months… and then, you both are getting married after you’ve engaged for 2 months…” said Mrs.Shin

“What is the purpose of doing this?” asked Youngmin who totally disagree on it. “Easy… bussiness~ to make it more successful~ plus, you’re older than Kwangmin so I think you should get married first~” answered Mr.Jo “what, Dad, without my decision? I think you should ask me first…” said Youngmin. Then, without saying goodbye’s Youngmin left the table leaving them behind. “Does he agree on it?” asked Mr.Shin “I think he agree on it~” answered Mr.Jo and have a sip of his plain water. Ye Bin looked at Youngmin as he leave the table in frustration *did he disagree on it?* thought Ye Bin in annoyed *well, im going to make sure he will be mine~* smirked Ye Bin. Without she know, Kwangmin has been watching her all the time *this girl is something….* thought Kwangmin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter