o15

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next day at dawn, the students had gathered in the lobby and the lectures are taking their attendance. “Is everyone here?” asked one of the lecturers “nae!” the students chirped “alright~ you all may get on the bus now~” ordered Mr.Jang. Then the students get on the bus with their sleepy face. “Students, you’re suppose too look cheerful not sleepy~” said Mrs.Choi looking at the students while shook her head. Meanwhile, Youngmin already sat at the back of the bus. He was too sleepy and tired when suddenly he saw Haeri getting on the bus while yawning. He laughed seeing her. “Yah, who are you laughing at?” asked one of his friends “no one~” answered Youngmin who is still smiling. “Yah, im sitting at the front~” said Youngmin and took his belongings.

Haeri who just take a sit on the seat when suddenly she noticed that someone was sitting next to her. She take a look on the person with her sleepy eyes and it was Youngmin “sunbae~” called Haeri “yah, what’s wrong with you? How come you’re so sleepy when we have to go for a hike later?” asked Youngmin and crossed his arms. “No… I slept late last night… I was reading a novel~” answered Haeri. While both of them were talking, suddenly Ye Bin came near them “oppa… im so sleepy… why must the teacher asked us to get ready by dawn…” whined Ye Bin *must she tell me that?* thought Youngmin in annoyed. “Alright, we’re going now~ everyone please be seated~” said Mrs.Choi “professor!” called Youngmin “Ye Bin doesn’t wanna sit~ and she even whined about going for a hiking~” said Youngmin *what-* thought Ye Bin and was about to talk back to him but can’t because Mrs.Choi had scolded her.

“Ye Bin-sshi, go to your seat otherwise you will be punished.” Said Mrs.Choi in strict. “arasseo…” said Ye Bin *urghh he embarrassed me!* thought Ye Bin and went to her seat. When Youngmin turned to his left, he saw that Haeri was sleeping with slightly apart. He chuckled seeing her *how can you look so cute while sleeping?* thought Youngmin. With that, he too falls asleep next to him. Not just both of them but all students are sleeping during their ride to Hallasan Mountain.

 

It takes a while to get there. When they almost arrive, Mr.Jang wake all the students up. “Alright students wake up~ we almost there~”said Mr.Jang loud enough for the students to hear. Haeri and Youngmin eyes fluttered open when they heard Mr.Jang voice. Youngmin turned to his right to see whether Haeri already wake up or not. But then, he saw her rubbing her eyes with her sleepy face. She looked so cute to him. *you’re so cute when you do that* thought Youngmin and smiled. “Good morning~” greeted Haeri to Youngmin with a smile on her face. “morning.” Said Youngmin. While they both were talking, the bus stopped and they had arrived.

“Alright students~ get off the bus right now~” ordered Mr.Choi. The students listened to what he said and get off the bus in line. “Make sure you bring your belongings and your hiking equipments~” Mr.Jang reminded them. Haeri take a look on her belongings and her equipments. Everything was in her bag and she is ready. “let’s do some warm up before we go, alright?” said the lecturer. Then, as he begins the warm up, the students followed him step by step. A few minutes later, after they’ve dine with the warm up; the lecturer is giving them a bit explanation about hiking. “Does everyone understand what im saying?” asked Mr.Choi. The students nodded “alright, we’re probably gonna reach the top by noon and we’ll be here again probably by evening~” said Mr Jang “and students, don’t be playful and make sure you al listen and follow what we say, arrasseo?” said Mr.Choi. “nae!” the students chirped.

“Alright~ if you’re ready, let’s go then~” said Mr.Choi and walked first followed by the student and Mr.Jang. “This is it~ I hope I have fun doing this~” muttered Haeri alone and Youngmin heard it. “It is fun, trust me~” said Youngmin. *Kwangmin sunbae told me exactly like what he told me* thought Haeri. It reminded her when Kwangmin was bidding her goodbye at the airport asking him to trust him and she’ll be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter