o23

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Youngmin who was driving looking for Haeri outside of the campus *where is this girl?* thought Youngmin in worried. Then, when he almost reaches the bus stop, he noticed a familiar figure was struggling with a man. Youngmin drives nearer to the bus stop and saw Haeri who’s about to cry being scared because of the man. *Haeri!* thought Youngmin. he stopped in front of the bus stop and slide down the passenger seat window. “Yah, Park Haeri!” shouted Youngmin. the man and Haeri looked to the side and saw Youngmin in his car. “Get in~” said Youngmin with his cold face looking at the man. The man loosened his grip on Heari after he saw Youngmin’s cold face.

Haeri who was trembling nodded lightly. “a-arasseo….” Said Haeri and ran lightly to Youngmin’s car. The man who’s still there looked at her in regret *dammit!* he thought. As soon as Haeri entered his car, Youngmin get off from his car leaving Haeri dumbfounded. *what is he trying to do?* thought Haeri. Youngmin walked to the man who is still there looking at them. He walked coolly with his hands in his pocket and suddenly, he punched that man in his face hardly. The man fell on the ground. “sunbae!” yelled Haeri. She was so scared. She’s never seen that side of Youngmin before. Youngmin grabbed him by the collar and leaned near his ear.

*what is he going to do?* thought Haeri. Youngmin whispered something on the man’s ear “yah, you mess with the wrong girl~” whispered Youngmin playfully. Then, he released the man’s collar and punched him in the face again. Youngmin smirked before he said something “because that girl is mine. If I catch you disturb her again, you’ll be dead meat. Don’t tell me that I didn’t warn you because I’ve already did~” said Youngmin. “i-Im sorry~” the man apologized on what he did. “good.” Said Youngmin and fixed his jacket. He rolled his eyes and leaves the guy there. “sunbae, are you alright? You just punched him!” said Haeri in worried by looking at his face, she find him fine.

“im fine.” Said Youngmin and he drives away. While they are on their way, the atmosphere is too quiet. Youngmin broke the silence by asking Haeri “what do you think you’re doing?” asked Youngmin. “Me?” asked Haeri innocently. “Yeah. You know it’s already dark at outside at there’s not much people used that bus stop at night, and why you’re still going there?” asked Youngmin. He sounds mad. “Because im waiting for a bus to go home~” answered Haeri. “Why don’t you ask me to send you home?” asked Youngmin. Now, Haeri feel annoyed by his bombarded question on her. “Because Ye Bin sunbae is always being next to you! How can i? Plus, I don’t like burdening people. I rather do it by myself!” said Haeri and crossed her arms.

“and why did you asked me lots of question? It’s not that important to you~” said Haeri and rolled her eyes. Youngmin tightened his grip on the steering and gritted his teeth before he speak “it’s because I care about you, Haeri!” said Youngmin. Haeri was surprised by his answer. *what?* thought Haeri “I care about you. I’ve been thinking about you to be safe all the time…. I care about you is because I like you and I’ve already fal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter