oo7

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next day, Haeri was fixing her hair in front of the mirror. While she was combing her hair, Youngmin had texted her.

 

“im already in the University~

I’ll aget it done in half an hour~”you should be in the café now.”

 

Haeri read the text “tch. Bossy~ you will get it done in half an hour and you want me to wait for you at the café for that long? This guy is unbelievable.” Haeri shook her head and reply his text.

 

“arrasseoyo sunbae~

You don’t have to be so bossy!

I know what time I’ll be there =.=”

 

After she replied him, she took her bag that is full of books and went downstairs. Mrs.Park who was in the dining room eating some fruits with Mr.Park, noticed Haeri and could tell that she was going somewhere by the way she dressed up. “Sweetheart, where are you going?” asked Mr.Park “oh I have assignment to do with my sunbae~” answered Haeri and went to the dining room. She took a a slice of mangoes and eat it while standing up. “Sweetheart, seat when you’re eating~” Mrs.Park scolded. “oppss im sorry mom~” said haeri and giggled. Her parents shook their head while smiling. “So~ is your ‘sunbae’ your boyfriend?” asked Mr.Park suddenly.

Haeri was about to throw out the mangoes that she ate. “w-what?! My boyfriend? Uh-uh no way dad~” Haeri shook her head disagreeing on what her father had said to her. “Are you alright sweetheart?” asked Mrs.Park worried about her daughter condition “im fine mom… it’s just dad’s question really surprised me~” answered Haeri and drink some plain water from the fridge. “Well, is that call a study date? Boy and girl doing assignment together~” teased Mr.Park. “Dad, stop teasing me will you? We both have to this as our punishment from not focusing in class~” said Haeri and seat next to Mrs.Park.

“Really?” Mr.Park laughed “haishh arrasseo~” said Mr.Park “when are you going?” asked Mrs.Park “now~” answered Haeri. She took her bag and went to front door. After she slips on her shoes, she bid her parents a goodbye. “Mom, dad im going first~ bye!” said Haeri “goodbye sweetheart~” said Mrs.Park. With that, Haeri went out and walked to the bus stop.

 

--------------

 

Haeri was waiting for Youngmin to come in the café. While waiting for him, she had her lunch there alone in the café which is French fries and strawberry smoothie. *when is he going to be here? It’s more than half an hour now* thought Haeri in frustration and continue eating her French fries. While she was eating, suddenly someone’s hands grabbed two pieces of her French fries. Haeri looked up and saw Youngmin was eating her French while smiling playfully at her. “haishhh you should ask me before you took it!” mad Haeri and pouted. Youngmin saw her pouting *she looked so cute while pouting* thought Youngmin.

“How long have you waited for me?” asked Youngmin but still, taking her french fries. Haeri made a face and slapped his hands. “oww!” Youngmin winced “that’s not the way to treat your sunbae~” said Youngmin. “But still, I didn’t give my permission for you to eat it~ and, I’ve waited for you more than half an hour till I decided to eat my lunch~” said Haeri and drink her smoothie. Youngmin saw that Haeri had finished her lunch. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter