o19

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s finally weekend and Haeri was getting ready in her room. because Kwangmin could be there in any minute. *what should I wear?* thought Haeri while standing in front of her closet. “He said it’s not that formal~” mumbled Haeri alone while have a look on each of her clothes. *should I wear this?* thought Haeri and took out the outfit for her to wear :

 

 

“Alright~ I’ll wear this!” said Haeri and change her clothes. After she done with her clothes, she went to her mirror and put on some makeup on her face. it’s not too thick. The makeup looked natural and sweet on her. While she was putting some mascara on her eyelash, she heard her mom was calling her. “Haeri-ah!! Kwanmin sunbae is here to pick you up~” shouted her mom from downstairs. *. Im late!* thought Haeri. After she’s done with her mascara, she put on some lip gloss and takes her purse. Then, she ran downstairs “im sorry im late sunbae-“ Haeri was running on the stairs while talking and she almost tripped on the last two steps. Luckily, Kwangmin caught her by the waist.

“Yah, be careful~” scolded Kwangmin and stare her beautiful eyes. *her eyes is the most beautiful that I’ve ever seen* thought Kwangmin who were still holding her. Meanwhile, Haeri studied his face *he really look like Youngmin sunbae except the way his smiles his gentleness* thought Haeri. “errr… im sorry sunbae~ next time, I’ll be more careful!” said Haeri when Kwangmin released his hands from her waist *whew we’re so close to each other just now* thought Haeri. Without they both know, Mrs.Park were watching both of them from the kitchen.

Smiling seeing both of them *I guess my daughter had a boyfriend already* thought Mrs.Park happily. “So~ should we go now?” asked Haeri. Kwangmin nodded “alright~ the ceremony is almost starting~” said Kwangmin. As Haeri waers her black flat shoes she yell “Mom! im going!”. Mrs. Park who was in the kitchen went to the front door to bid her daughter a goodbye. “Alright~ be careful and behave yourself, okay?” Mrs.Park reminds her. “arrasseo~ annyeong!” said Haeri. “We’ll be going first Mrs.Park~” said Kwangmin and bowed giving Mrs.Park his warm smile. Then, they both went out from the door and entered Kwangmin’s car.

“My lady~” Kwangmin opened the door for Haeri “thank you sunbae~” said Haeri and entered his car. After Kwangmin closed the door, he went to driver seat and ignites the engine. While they were on their way to the Jo company auditorium, Haeri didn’t talk at all as always. She was too quiet and keep looking on the window. Even when her favourite song came out, she didn’t hum the song as always. “what are you thinking Haeri?” asked Kwangmin while driving. Haeri turned to her right and looked at Kwangmin who was focusing on the road “me? im not thinking anything~” said Haeri *you sound so sad… is that because of Youngmin hyung is getting engage today?* thought Kwangmin.

*im thinking about Youngmin sunbae… I don’t know why im feeling all gloomy and sad today* thought Haeri. It’s true, since she wake up in the morning; she doesn’t feel all cheerful like how she used to be. Today, she feels so lazy, sad and even whe she smiles, she has to force it. “By the way, You look beautiful today~” complimented Kwangmin to make Haeri happy. “I do?” asked Haeri and Kwangmin nodded “yes you are~” smiled Kwangmin and looked at Haeri f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter