o14

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“errr you both, we’ve landed in Jeju Island already~” said one of the lecturer trying to wake Haeri and Youngmin up. Even thought the flight was not too long, but they both are in deep sleep. The lecturer nudged both of their hands and Haeri opened her eyelid slowly. She saw her lecturer was looking at both of them and was surprised, that Youngmin’s head was on her head *oh my gosh how did we end up sleeping like this?!* thought Haeri “Haeri, wake Youngmin’s up we have to go now.” said the lecturer. “a-arasseo…” said Haeri. *but how?!* thought Haeri.

“S-sunbae… wake up~” said Haeri and tapped her hands on his thighs. But, Youngmin didn’t stir a bit. “haishhh yah! Wake up!” said Haeri loud for Youngmin to hear. “What-“ Youngmin was surprised in his deep. “Wake up! We have to go now~” said Haeri and got up to take her bag. *finally he wake up* thought Haeri. “But still, do you have to shout to my ears and called me ‘yah’?” asked Youngmin in annoyed and take his bag too. Then, they both are getting off from the plane and walked followed by their lecturers. “I was trying to be nice to you, but you didn’t hear me~ so, I ended up shouting at you~” said Haeri “whatever~” said Youngmin in annoyed and put his hand in his right pocket.

Suddenly, while he was walking next to Haeri someone linked arms with his. It was none other than Ye Bin “oppa, how’s the flight?” asked Ye Bin happily and pushed Haeri to side till she almost fell down. *what’s wrong with this woman? Can’t she just ask me if she wanna walk with him?* thought Haeri. Youngmin yanked his arms off from Ye Bin “how many times do I have to tell you? Stop being clingy on me because I hate it” said Youngmin. He saw Haeri is already ahead from him. “Stop disturbing me” said Youngmin and rolled his eyes. Then, he went to catch up on Haeri “yah, she pushed you just now right?” asked Youngmin “a-are you alright?” added Youngmin and trying to be concern on her.

“im fine~ she’s your girl… you should walk next to her, right?” said Haeri and give him his dry smile “you know I hate her, right?” asked Youngmin “whatever~ it’s your business and I don’t want to interfere~” said Haeri. “tch. Show off~” Youngmin scoffed “sunbae, im just saying okay~ im not showing off on anything~” said Haeri. “Yeah right.” Youngmin retorted “whatever~” said Haeri feeling annoyed by his words. Youngmin chuckled seeing her *she can be cute sometimes* thought Youngmin. Ye Bin saw that he was chuckling after talking to Haeri *what is so fun being next to her?* Ye Bin thought in furious. Before they all get on the bus to go to their hotel, their lecturers are giving some explanation about today’s activities.

“alright, juniors and seniors, listen up!” said Mr.Jang “we will not do the hiking for today because it’s already late and we have to get ready at dawn for hiking~ as for today, you all can do whatever you want in here after we reach the hotel~ but, make sure you all will be back by 10pm~ the reason of this curfew is for your own safety~ in case something happen to you after 10pm, it’s not our fault because we already warn you, understood?” asked Mr.Jang “nae!” the students chirped. “Alright, let’s get on the bus and head to our hotel now~” said Mr.Jang and the students get on the bus in line. Haeri chose to sit next to the window when suddenly, someone sit next to her. It was Youngmin “sunbae, why did you keep on following me today?” asked Haeri “because I want and also to get rid of Ye Bin~” answered Youngmin.

“You have friends~ go and sit with them~” said Haeri “uh uh no. when we’re on a trip, they always sit next to their girlfriend while I, sit with a stranger girl~” said Youngmin and took a bottle of mineral water and drink it. Suddenly, the bus starts moving and the water spilled on Youngmin’s face and he choked a bit of water while drinking it. Haeri laughed seeing his derp face. “haishh that ahjusshi. Can’t he seem that im drinking a bottle of water?!” mad Youngmin. Haeri can’t stop laughing “yah, stop laughing! It’s not funny~” said Youngmin lookin at Haeri’s joyful face and it literally made him smile. “Yah!” said Youngmin “im sorry~” said Haeri trying to hold her laugh “you looked so funny~” said Haeri “oh, wait~” Haeri took something from her bag. It was a packet of tissue “you can use to wipe of your wet face and shirts from the water that spilled on you~” said Haeri and giggled “you should stop laughing~” said Youngmin and wipe his shirt and face. “Okay okay I’ll stop laughing~” said Haeri and look at the window.

“wahhhh sunbae, look at the sea~ it’s bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter