oo1

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Haeri-ah~ what time is your class?” asked her mom from downstairs while making breakfast for them. Haeri went downstairs and back hugged her mom who is cooking. “Good morning~” said Nara while giving her warm smile. Mrs.Park tilted her head and saw Haeri “Go and set up the table for breakfast~” said Mrs.Park. Haeri broke the hug and listened to her mom “arrasseo~” said Haeri in aegyo. Mrs.Park heard her aegyo voice and shook her head while smiling. While Haeri was setting up the table, she saw her dad was coming downstairs fixing his necktie. “Good morning dad!” greeted Haerin cheerfully. “Morning sweetheart~ and why do you seem hyperactive today?” asked Mr.Park as he took a seat on a chair.

“Me, Hyperactive, Aren’t I always like that?” asked Haeri and took a sit in front of her dad. Meanwhile, Mrs.Park was placing their breakfast on the table. “Alright, let’s eat~” said Mrs.Park. Mr.Park took a spoon and shoved some omelettes that Mrs.Park cooked. “Yeah I know~ but maybe today is your first day in Seoul University~ perhaps you’re happier than usual~” said Mr.Park. “Well maybe~” said Haeri and have a sip of her tea. “Do you want me to send you later? I mean, seems it’s your first day, dad will give you a ride?” asked Mr.Park “hurmm alright!” said Haerin and grinned.

After they had their breakfast, Haerin and her dad are getting ready to go out. “behave when you’re there alright?” said Mrs.Park and kissed her daughters  cheeks. Haeri nodded “arrasseo~ I’ll be going now~” said Haeri and waved at her mom before she enter her dad’s car. After her dad drives away, Mrs.Park went in. after a few minutes of driving; finally they’ve reached Seoul University. “thanks dad!~” said Haeri while getting out from the car. “Study well sweetheart~” said Mr.Park and he drives away.

*this is it… my first day being a college student* thought Haeri. Meawhile, Kwangmin just arrived in Seoul University. After he parked his car, he saw an unfamiliar figure entered the campus. He looked at her in awed. Because she looked so beautiful to him *is she new here? I’ve never seen her before* thought Kwangmin. When Haeri was out of his sight, he went to his class hoping that she will be in his class. Unfortunately, when he reached his class, Haeri was not there. He was kinda disappointed. Meanwhile, Haeri was still searching for her faculty. The campus was too big and it’s hard to find since it was her first day here. Then, she saw a guy was walking towards her. He seems like a senior to her and Haeri decided to ask him for help.

Youngmin was listening a song on his ipod when suddenly, he noticed a girl standing next to him. “E-excuse me… can I ask something?” the girl asked. It was Haeri. Youngmin looked at her and noticed she’s a junior and he never seen her face before. So, he unplugged his earphone from his ears. “What is it?” Youngmin asked in frustration. He doesn’t like when someone disturbing him when he was listening to a music. “Do you know where this is? Im new here and I don’t know where the faculty is… could you show me the way?” asked Haerin politely. Youngmin take a look on the paper and the girl faculty is same with him. Then, he gave back the paper to Haeri and put on his earphone. Then, he walked away. *what in the world? I asked him and he didn’t answer it?* thought Haeri. “jerk.” Haeri muttered. Then, Haeri heard he says “follow me…” said Youngmin. Haeri heard him and followed him from behind.

“my name is Park Haeri~ and im a freshman~” Haeri introduced herself to broke the silence because the situations was pin drop silence. Haeri walked next to him and waved at him. “Hello~ im talking to you~ what’s your name?” asked Haeri. Youngmin just stood there without saying anything. When they reached their faculty, he took off his earphone from his ear. “this is your faculty and im in here too~ before I go in, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter