I wish (chapter 9)

I wish ..

Junhyung walked in the hallway of the school. He walked to infront Music room. '' Aish...I forgot to take my watch'' He said it while touched the door knob. He heard something. He heard someone was singing. It's beautiful voice. He fallen in love with that voice. He open the door knob slowly and enter the music room. Junhyung saw someone. He saw a girl sing a song while playing the piano. Junhyung walked slowly to her. He want to know who's that girl. The girl heard someone at behind her. She stop to playing the song and sing. ''Stop!'' Suddenly that girl said it with angrily. ''err.. i'm sorry..'' Junhyung rubs his back neck and look at that girl. The girl still not move from there. ''I'm junhyung.. hmm..hmm.. and you? .. May I know your name? hmm. your voice so beautiful'' Said junhyung again. She stand up and turned back and glanced coldly to Junhyung. ''hmppfft.. I don't want to know your name.'' She said it coldly. ''You?.. the girl behind the tree..!'' Junhyung shocked because he found Jiyeon at music room. He feel happy because found her at music room. Jiyeon walked to the door . '' hmmpttff.. I have no mood to play piano now! '' She said rudely. She open the door and walked out from the room. Junhyung looked Jiyeon walked out from the room. He blanked . ''ouh! my watch'' He forgot to find his watch. He saw his watch on the floor and took it fastly. He run to the door and wanna find Jiyeon. He opened the door and run fastly. ''where's she?'' He looked around but he didn't saw her. He sighed. '' what is her name?'' He want to know her's name . He walked to his class and his mind still thinking about her. ''I wish.. I will know her's name'' Junhyung said it while smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob find IU at her's class but he didn't saw IU. ''Yoseob!'' Kikwang pokes Yoseob from behind. Yoseob look at Kikwang and ignored him. Yoseob wanna find IU. He still looking IU's body. Yoseob sighed. '' who are you looking for? '' asked Kikwang curriously and looking around his class. '' IU! did you found her?'' asked Yoseob back. ''Ouh.. IU.. '' Kikwang nods. ''have you see her? where's she? '' Yoseob asked  to Kikwang again. '' woo..woo! wait.. patient yoseob.. I saw her at cafe . She with Naeun'' Kikwang answer it weirdly. ''are you dating with IU?'' asked Kikwang back. Yoseob just ignored Kikwang's question and run to cafe. ''Yoseob!.. answer my question first!'' Kikwang shouting . Yoseob ignored Kikwang. '' okay! okay! fine!'' Said Kikwang angrily and start sulking. Yoseob run to cafe and look around but he still didn't found her again. ''aish.. where's this girl?'' he scratch his head. He looked round again. He saw Jiyeon at cafe alone. He walked to Jiyeon. He want to asked about her's young sister. ''Hi IU's sister'' Yoseob said it with brightly smile to Jiyeon. Jiyeon just smirked. ''err.. where's IU? do you know where's she?'' Yoseob asked . Jiyeon glanced coldly and look at her's book. '' hmppft..should i care about her?'' said Jiyeon. Yoseob shocked with Jiyeon's answered and get mad. '' Hey. Yes you should.! She's your sister! your young sister!'' Said Yoseob madly. Jiyeon stand up and look at Yoseob. ''so?'' Jiyeon raise her's eyebrows infront of Yoseob. ''aish! stupid girl!'' said Yoseob angrily. People around them just looking at them. They feel shock because Yoseob shouted suddenly. ''Hmpfft'' Jiyeon just walked away passed by him. '' You're annoying'' Said Jiyeon and walked away. Yoseob feel so angry and he hold Jiyeon's wrist. Jiyeon stop walking bcause of Yoseob hold her's wrist. Jiyeon raise her's eyebrows again and look at Yoseob coldly. ''let me go'' Said Jiyeon coldly. ''so?'' Yoseob asked again and look at Jiyeon's face with full of hate. Yoseob raise his eyebrows. ''Or ..'' Jiyeon twist Yoseob's hand back. ''arghhh!!'' Yoseob shouted because feel pain and Yoseob hold his hand. ''You deserved it'' Jiyeon said it again. People around them just looking the what's happening at there . ''Unnie!!'' Iu shouted and run too Yoseob. IU Pushed Jiyeon away. Jiyeon fell on the floor. Jiyeon glanced to IU. ''How dare you!.'' Jiyeon mad. IU helped Yoseob. '' sorry unnie.. really sorry'' IU bow to her's sister, pull Yoseob's hand and walked away with Yoseob. People around them looked at Jiyeon. ''she's rude'' Someone whispered. ''She's bad'' someone said it again. Jiyeon stand up and took out her's earphone from her's pocket and wear it. She just ignored people around her and walked away. She feel angry with IU and Yoseob.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IU knocked Yoseob's head. ''Ouch!'' Yoseob rubs his head. ''Why??! '' Said Yoseob angry. '' why you looking trouble with my sister?, pabo! '' IU looked at Yoseob. Yoseob just keep silent. He look away. IU knock Yoseob's head again. ''Ouch..! ouch! and Ouch! .. !! it's hurt! '' Yoseob stand up and rubs his head. ''Don't knock my head! i'm not a door!!'' Yoseob rubs his head. IU just smile and look at Yoseob. She hugs Yoseob. ''I miss you'' IU said it. Yoseob hugs IU back. ''Me too'' said it with brightly smile. The pain was dissappear. He feel so happy. ''I wish .. the time will stop ticking'' IU said it in her's heart