I Wish (chapter 26)

I wish ..

 

 

 

 

At Music Room.

Jiyeon sit on the chair infront of piano. She just looking at that black piano. Her’s mind was not here. Maybe at Paris,  or the other country. Suddenly, Her’s head feel pain, Headache. Lately, her’s head always pain like the hell. Sometime, She want to knock her’s head at the wall because of too pain. ‘’grrr… Damn.. it’s hurt’’ Jiyeon touch her’s head . She look around. She feel so dizzy and she lean her’s head on the piano. Hoping it’s will be okay. She close her’s eyes. Suddenly, Her’s hand feel something. It’s like  water but not water and it’s cold and thickens . She open her’s eyes and look at her’s hand. She feel scared. It’s blood !. Where’s came from? . She touched her’s face. Eyes, Cheeks, and nose. ‘’Ouh.. my nose.. it’s bleeding. ‘’ Jiyeon wipes her’s nose. ‘’I need to see Doctor Kim..’’ Jiyeon said it while she looking at the blood. She stand up from her’s place and walked to the toilet. She want to washed the blood. Jiyeon don’t want  anyone know about it. She don’t want to get symphaty from anyone. She can be strong even she can’t and she needs to be strong. She  walk to the sinks and wash her’s hand and nose. After wash it, She look at the mirror . She saw her’s face. Look pale. She smiles and walked out from the toilet. Her’s head still feel dizzy but not too dizzy like before.

***

At infront of Music room, Yoseob was looking for someone. ‘’She’s not here?..’’ Yoseob open the door and look around. ‘’hmm..’’ He feel so upset. Hoping can see her at that place but didn’t see her. ‘’Jiyeon… where are you..? ‘’ Yoseob looking around again. Still didn’t found her’s body. He walked to the park and still look around. If he’s lucky , he can meet Jiyeon at here. But Jiyeon still not shows her’s body. ‘’hmm… okay..’’ He look down on the ground while walking to the empty sit. He sit on it and look up at the sky. He saw Jiyeon’s face and smile. ‘’Jiyeon..’’ He still look at the sky and saw Jiyeon’s face . He saw Jiyeon smile to him . He still remember that day Jiyeon smile to him when she at hospital and she sick at that time. It’s pure smile from angel in heaven. She looks like a angel. So beautiful. So pretty. So sincere. ‘’I wish Jiyeon would just stay sick.. and I can see her’s pretty smile again..’’ Yoseob said it and smile. ‘’Sick..? what I am thinking right now..? stupid..! ‘’ Yoseob said it to himself and he knocked his’s head hardly. ‘’Don’t want.. I don’t want she to be sick…’’ Yoseob knocked his head again. ‘’Ouch…! Pabo..my head feel hurt..’’ Yoseob rubs his head because he knocking his head hard. At that time, He look like a crazy person . Luckily, There’s no one at there at that time. If not, people who just passed by to him will think that he’s normal or not. ? or did he just escape from Mental Hospital? 

***

 At Park

‘’Junhyung.. can I ask you something..?’’ IU look at Junhyung was kind of pondered about something. ‘’Junhyung..? are you hear me? ‘’ Asked IU again. Junhyung still not hear it. IU shake Junhyung’s shoulder a little. ‘’Junhyung..?’’  . He shocked a little and look at IU. ‘’Yeah.. im okay.. haha’’ Junhyung rubs his head. ‘’ What..? ‘’ IU look Junhyung. ‘’You look weird.. what are you thinking about?..’’ Asked IU with weird face. ‘’Ani… im not.. im just… hmm.. what .. haha.. Do you wanna ask me? ‘’ Junhyung trying to changed the topic . He smile to IU. ‘’hmm.. Why you being nice to me..?’’ Finally IU asking to him. Yes! Changing topic is success. Junhyung smile. ‘’why? Can’t? ‘’ Junhyung answered IU’s question. IU shaking her’s head . ‘’ No.. I mean.. didn’t you think im bad person..? im doing a mistake.. im a liar..’’ IU answered Junhyung question back. ‘’ No.. im not thinking that you’re bad person… you’ve a reason to being bad. Well.. everyone have a second chance and no one are perfect in this world. ‘’ Junhyung give some adviced to her. ‘’ IU.. don’t be so negative .. take it as a lesson for learned… and be a good girl.. ‘’ Junhyung look at IU again. He smile and mess IU’s hair. IU smile back to Junhyung. She was thinking of what Junhyung just saying to her. 

***

At Hospital

‘’It’s a tumor..’’ Doctor Kim look at Jiyeon. She can’t believed it what she just heard.

 ‘’ Doctor..tumor..? you mean..?’’ Asked Jiyeon again. She need to know it.  

‘’Yes.. it’s tumor in your brain.. An abnormal mass of tissue. Tumors are a classic sign of inflammation, and can be benign or malignant (cancerous). There are dozens of different types of tumors. Their names usually reflect the kind of tissue they arise in, and may also tell you something about their shape or how they grow and its impact from that accident..” Doctor kim explained it to Jiyeon clearly.

‘’ Doctor.. what should I do now..? ‘’ Asked Jiyeon. Her’s tears fall down. Why all of this happen to her.

‘’ it’s a high cost to treat this tumor and the chance for it is 50 – 50..and you need to treat it as soon as possible..’’ Doctor Kim said again.

‘’ouh.. I understand…’’ Jiyeon stand up and she can’t heard it again. She can’t believed that was happen to her. She walked to the door.

‘’Jiyeon..’’ Doctor kim calling her’s name. Jiyeon stop walk and she turn back and look at Doctor Kim face.

‘’ Be strong… ‘’ Doctor Kim said again. Jiyeon just nods her’s head.

‘’I will.. doctor..’’ Jiyeon give a bitter smile to Doctor.

‘’Doctor.. please.. don’t tell anyone.. ‘’ Jiyeon said again. Doctor Kim just nods a little. He feel pity to her. Jiyeon walk out from that room. Her’s tears still fall down. She feel so unfair. Why all of this happen to her. She need to be strong for herself. 

 

 
/Hi.. sorry for my language.. .. thanks for reading and give a comment ..okay.. ^_^ .. have a nice day/