I wish (chapter 13)

I wish ..

IU waiting her's sister wake up. She still laying on bed . Already 3 days Jiyeon was unconscious fro coma. IU falls asleeps next to Jiyeon. She feel so tired. Someone enter to that room. ''Poor IU'' He take off his jacket and put on IU's body. IU feel warm and still sleep. He sit on the sofa and wait for IU wake up. He took his phone from his pocket ,took earphone and wear it. He open the playlist song in his phone and search his favourite song. Suddenly Iu's phone is ringing. "Yeoboseyo..." IU took her's phone and answer it. ''Okay appa.bye. Take care dad'' She off the conservation and she stand up and cares Jiyeon's hair. ''wake up unnie..'' Said IU. ''Don't worry.. she will wake up'' Yoseob said it suddenly and smile to IU. IU shocked and look behind . She saw Yoseob. ''ouh. Yoseob.. how.. why? .. are you here?'' Asked IU. ''haha.. yes. I'm here.. sweetie and i bought some food for you'' Yoseob answered and smile to IU. ''really? im really hungry now'' IU rub her's tummy and walk to toilet. She wanna wash her's face and hands. Yoseob took sandwich from the plastic bag. After wash hand and face , IU walked to Yoseob .'' Here.. sandwich'' Yoseob give the sandwich to IU. IU take it and eat it. '' thanks for coming..'' She looked and Jiyeon while eating. ''No problem dear'' Yoseob said it. Suddenly IU stop eating and run to Jiyeon. She saw a reaction from Jiyeon. ''Unnie.?'' IU look at Jiyeon and smile brightly. Jiyeon slowly open her's eyes. She saw IU and Yoseob. She look around. " where am i?'' Jiyeon trying to sit and hold her's dizzy head. ''My head'' She shake her's head slowly. ''Unnie? are awake! i'll call a doctor'' IU run fastly and get a doctor for Jiyeon. Jiyeon rubs her's eyes. Yoseob just stand beside her while looked at Jiyeon. Jiyeon saw Yoseob. ''who are you? and who is she? who am i? '' Asked Jiyeon to Yoseob. ''It's .. not funny ,Jiyeon'' Yoseob shocked and answered Jiyeon's question. ''did im talking funny?'' Asked Jiyeon. She can't remember anything. She lost her's memories. She didn't know who is she!. IU walked in the room with a doctor. ''okay Miss .. Both of you can wait at outside'' Said the doctor. IU and Yoseob walked out from that room. Yoseob look at IU. ''She lost her's memory'' Yoseob tell IU. IU shocked and look at Yoseob back. She feel speechless. Doctor walked from that room and He look to IU. '' Miss.. Her's condition is okay but she's lost her's memory probably maybe because of the shaking from an accident.. You can look at her now'' The doctor bow and walked away. ''Unnie..'' IU walked into the room and look at Jiyeon. Jiyeon feel weird and blinking her's eyes. ''Who are you?'' ..

 

 (p/s: please comment and sorry if i had mistakes English isn't my first language)