I wish (chapter 14)

I wish ..

''Who are you?'' Asked Jiyeon too IU. 

''I'm your young sister.. unnie..'' IU answered Jiyeon's question. Jiyeon look at Yoseob ''Him?'' She point to Yoseob. ''He is my friend, Yoseob'' said IU again. ''No! I'm her's boyfriend'' Yoseob's look at IU and smirk. Jiyeon just nods and look around. ''what's happen to me?'' Asked Jiyeon. IU just look down. Yoseob want to explained about that accident that IU told him but IU block Yoseob to tell her. ''Unnie.. you must hungry ..right? let Yoseob buy the soup for you'' IU said. Jiyeon just look at her and nods. ''Yoseob..'' IU look at him and smile. ''Okay..okay.. i'll buy it'' Yoseob walked out from that room and go to buy the soup for Jiyeon.
 

''Unnie.. I miss you so much'' IU smile brightly and hugs Jiyeon . '' ouh.. really?'' Jiyeon said and hugs IU back. IU feel so happy . This is first time Jiyeon hugs her back. Jiyeon always being bad to her,cruel, push her, hurt her but now Jiyeon lost her's memory and she became a nice girl. ''He is Your Boyfriend?'' Asked Jiyeon. IU blushing. ''ahh.. Your face is red now.. haha..'' Jiyeon laugh a little and smile brightly to IU. She pokes IU's face. ''ahh.. cute'' Jiyeon said again and smile. IU feel so happy today. Jiyeon talking with her nicely. Not as rude girl. Jiyeon look so pretty with brightly smile. 

''Knock! knock'' Someone knocked the door. 

IU and Jiyeon look at the door. ''I'm here!! '' Yoseob back and his hand hold a plastic bag. ''Come in Junhyung Hyung!'' Yoseob shouted to Junhyung. Junhyung walked in while smiling to Jiyeon and IU. ''Hi'' Said Junhyung.

''Who are you?'' Jiyeon asked to Junhyung. ''Me? Didn't you know? I'm the boy that you kick at Mu.." . Junhyung wanna explain to Jiyeon who's him but Iu block Junhyung to tell her. ''He is Junhyung's friend..'' IU smiled to Jiyeon. ''Yeah!.. His friend'' Junhyung hugs Yoseob. ''Hyung. don't make noise at here.. Jiyeon lost her's memory'' Yoseob give the soup to IU . ''Really?'' Junhyung asked to Jiyeon. ''So, you didn't remember me? my name? ouh.. Your name is Jiyeon ? finaly i know your name..thanks god..'' Junhyung said it while smile. Suddenly Yoseob his head. ''Hyung, You shouldn't come here.. Jiyeon will sick back'' said Yoseob and smirked. ''Ouch..! my head yah!'' Junhyung rubs his head. ''hehe.. you guys are funny.. haha'' Jiyeon laugh and look at both of them. IU take a bowl and put the soup in the bowl. ''Unnie..here.. time to eat'' IU feed Jiyeon and smile. Jiyeon drink the soup. ''hmmm.. yummy..'' Jiyeon smiled to IU. ''Oh no... She so pretty when she was smile..'' Junhyung look at Jiyeon is smiling to IU. 

 

(p/s: please comment and sorry if i had mistakes English isn't my first language)