I wish (chapter 11)

I wish ..

 

Next Morning

IU walked in the hallway of the school. She saw Junhyung walked to Music room. IU just peeking Junhyung while hiding behind the pole. Junhyung walked into Music room at that time IU heard someone singing a song. That's song [On Rainy Days]. She currious, Junhyung know her? . IU walked infront of Music room and try to peeking them. IU opened the door slowly and peek them. She saw that girl and Junhyung. Junhyung just stand behind that girl. She playing a piano while sing a song. Her's voice so beautiful. Suddenly that girl stop to play the piano. ''Why you're here?!'' said that girl angrily to Junhyung. ''err.. I ..I..I'' Said junhyung. That girl stand up from her's sit and turned back and look at Junhyung. ''Jiyeon Unnie?'' IU feel shocked. The girl that had the beautiful voice and the owner of the song she was stole is her's sister. ''It's mean the person that Yoseob loves is my sister'' IU closed the door slowly and walked away from Music Room. She can't believed that girl is her sister. IU walked to the rooftop of the school. She look up to the sky and her's tears falling down.''Why must her??'' IU started crying. ''I love Yoseob..''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

''What are you doing here!?'' Jiyeon shouted and stared at Junhyung. '' I want to know more about you..'' Junhyung looked at Jiyeon back. ''hmpftt..'' Jiyeon smirked. ''Annoying!'' Jiyeon glanced to Junhyung coldly. She walked passed by Junhyung and flips her's hair. Junhyung holds Jiyeon's hand. ''I don't care what you will said about me.. You're the one who steal my heart.. Please give my heart back'' Junhyung look at Jiyeon and he pull Jiyeon closed to him. Junhyung hugs Jiyeon waist. '' Please be responsible.. You should'nt steal my heart'' Junhyung smile and closer his face to Jiyeon's face. Jiyeon smirked ''Well..Well..Well..'' She raise her's eyebrows. ''Should I care?'' She pushed Junhyung away and kick Junhyung's leg. ''Ouch! aiyakk! yah! it's hurt!'' Junhyung rubs his leg. Jiyeon flips her's hair and glanced again to Junhyung. ''hmpptt.. I hate Romeo'' Jiyeon walked and leave Junhyung alone . ''What? She's a ghost? have no feeling? Other girl will being blushing when i do that to her'' Junhyung said it while rubs his leg. ''She's a girl? .. Wait! What is her name?! aaaarrgghhhh..!! '' Junhyung shouted and messed his hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon walked in hallway. ''Why they always disturb me? annoying!'' said Jiyeon in her's heart. ''I've no mood to play my piano today.. grrr!!'' She walked to her's class. 

 

(p/s: please comment and sorry if i had mistakes English isn't my first language)