I wish (chapter 20)

I wish ..

Today is Yoseob birthday. Jiyeon feel sad because she can't attend to that party but it's okay as long as IU not feel sad. Jiyeon walked out alone. She will go to bookshop and want buy the new comics. She walked to the bookshop. '' Welcome to Butterfly bookstore..hmm..'' Said Jiyeon when she read the signboard at infront of bookshop. 

''kreeek...'' Jiyeon open the door of that shop. ''Welcome~ '' the owner of that shop said it with a big smile. Jiyeon look at that owner. ''ouh.. Jiyeon..'' Suddenly the owner call her's name. Jiyeon smile and look at him again. ''You know me? '' asked Jiyeon. ''What the hell? you didn't know me? are you kidding? it's not funny..'' Said that boy. '' sorry.. i can't remember anything.. after the accident.. I lost my memory..'' Jiyeon said. That boy feel shocked. ''got accident?.. are you okay? ..Jiyeon..'' asked that boy worried. Jiyeon nods. '' i'm okay.. hmm.. what's your name?..'' Jiyeon smile back to him. ''Yoo Seung Ho..'' Said him. ''ouh.. i think ..ah.. who are you?'' asked Jiyeon again. She think that she know him. ''Me.. ?'' asked Seung Ho back. Jiyeon nods curriously. '' I'm ...'' 

''Kreeeeekk....'' Someone opened the door. ''ahh.. welcome!'' Said Seung Ho to the custemor. Jiyeon look at the girl who just appear from that door. Jiyeon step back. She know her!  and she look at Seung Ho back. ''You.. arghhhhhh!!! '' Jiyeon screamed. Her's head feel dizzy. All memory that have gone before appear in her's mind one by one. About her's past. Jiyeon look around and screaming loudly. ''arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!! my head!!!'' Suddenly her's nose is bleeding. She holds her's head. ''Jiyeon..?! '' Seung Ho run to Jiyeon and hugs her. The girl who just came being panic when she look at that situation. She is the girl who ruined the relationship between Jiyeon and Seung Ho. Jiyeon Pushed Seung Ho and run out from that shop. Her's head feel so dizzy. She look around and suddenly her's sight .. black..

***

''..Yoseob..!!'' IU shouted when she saw Yoseob look around. He looking for IU. He tought IU didn't come to his party. Yoseob heard that someone call his name. He know that voice. ''IU..'' Yoseob smile and looking the voice come from. Yoseob saw IU and he smile brightly. IU waving to him. Yoseob walked to IU and look at IU. At that time Yoseob think he just saw an Angel from the heaven. IU look beautiful and pretty with a white dress. Yoseob hugs IU .'' My girl.. I love you. You look so beautiful.. '' Yoseob whispered to IU. She blushing and let Yoseob hugs her. She feel so happy. She think she in heaven now. ''Hi Queen.. and King '' suddenly Junhyung appear and tease them.Yoseob and IU realesed their's hug and blushing. ''awww.. so romantic..'' Junhyung teased them again and laughed hardly. Doo Joon knocks Junhyung's head.''Ouch! it's hurt'' Junhyung rubs his head. ''why you always being busy with other people business??'' Said Doo Joon and smirked. Junhyung just look at Doo joon while rubs his head. Junhyung just smile and look at behind IU . '' are you alone?..'' asked Junhyung to IU. IU just nods slowly. ''where's Jiyeon?'' Junhyung asked again. '' She can't come to your party Yoseob. She is busy..'' IU lied to them. Junhyung's face look sad. ''ouh.. really? '' Junhyung try to smile to IU and walked away . He left them . ''what's happen to him..? '' Asked Yoseob . Doo Joon look at Junhyung and said. '' He sick..'' Doo Joon still looking at Junhyung. ''sick?'' asked Yoseob and IU at the same time. IU just look Doo Joon weirdly. Doo Joon nods . '' Yeah.. it's Love sick'' Doo Joon smile and he walked to his friend. Doo joon left both of them with many question in their's head. IU and Yoseob just look each other and both of them feel blank.

''So.. your promised?..'' Yoseob suddenly remember that IU promised to sing that song for him. IU just nods slowly at the same time she feel guilty with her's sister because she lied. Yoseob holds Jiyeon hand and walk to the piano. Yoseob can't wait to hear IU's voice. ''okay everyone..please give your attention!!'' Yoseob want to annouced. All people who come to his party look at Yoseob. '' I've something to tell you guys.'' Said Yoseob again.Yoseob hold IU's hand. ''She's my girlfriend.. I love her.. Don't you try to steal her from me.. haha..'' Said yoseob. All people around them laughing when heard that. ''awww.. so sweet'' ..''so romantic..''.. the sound of whispered from people come to his party. IU blushing. ''Today.. she will sing a song for me.. all of you.. enjoyed it..'' Yoseob smile. IU bow and sit on the chair. She put the notes song on the piano. She take a breath and started to play the piano. Yoseob look at IU and smile. The song sound so nice . Yoseob loves to hear that.
 

''ouh.. that song..'' Junhyung heard that song. ''It's Jiyeon's song..'' Junhyung smile. He thought Jiyeon are coming in this party. He run to that sound of song and He saw someone. He saw a girl with Yoseob. Junhyung look at that girl. ''she's IU..'' said Junhyung.