I wish (chapter 17)

I wish ..

''IU!! wait for me..'' Jiyeon shouted to her's sister and run to IU. ''..You're so fast '' Said Jiyeon.
''Ouh.. unnie ..sorry'' IU smiled and hold Jiyeon's hand walked together to their school.
 

''..Here we are.. unnie '' IU smiled. ''Our School'' Jiyeon look around the school and she nods. ''Ouh.. here?'' Jiyeon smile to IU.
''yes.. let me show your class to you'' IU pull jiyeon's hand and walk to Jiyeon's class. When both of them are arrived to Jiyeon's class. All people in that class be silent and look at Jiyeon and IU. '' the rude girl is here '' the one girl from that class are whispered.Jiyeon heard it and look at that girl. Suddenly that girl covered her's mouth and glanced to Jiyeon with her sharped eyes. Jiyeon just give a smile to that girl and that girl feel shock with that. Jiyeon walked to that girl and said ''..I'm sorry.. If i rude to you before.. im really sorry'' all people in that class being shocked. ''what's happen to her?'' ..''She's crazy? ..'' what is her's problem?'' many question from all people in that class. ''Unnie.. im late now.. i'll go first.. take care unnie..'' Jiyeon nods to IU and smile. IU walked to her's class. ''where's my place?'' Jiyeon asked to her's friend. That girl point the empty place at behind her. Jiyeon smiled and walked to her's place. She look around . All people look at her with weird face. Jiyeon just give a brightly smile to them. Only half of them just smiled back to her. They don't know about Jiyeon lost her memory.

***

''It's lunch time.. '' Jiyeon look around the park of that school . ''i'm hungry..'' sighed. ''hey..!  Jiyeon'' Someone called her's name. Jiyeon look at him. ''Junhyung..'' She smile brightly. She saw Junhyung walked to her with sandwich and chocolate milk. Junhyung walked to Jiyeon and sit beside Jiyeon. Junhyung smile. ''what are you doing at here?.. already eat? '' Junhyung asked Jiyeon. ''Ani.. just sit at here.. No one want to eat with me'' Jiyeon look on the sky while pouting. ''here.. '' Junhyung give to jiyeon sandwich and chocolate milk. Jiyeon smile and take it. ''Thank you.. i'm really hungry..haha..'' Jiyeon eat the sandwich and smile. ''hmm.. it's yummy..'' Said Jiyeon again. Junhyung look at Jiyeon while smile. ''hmm.. jiyeon..'' Junhyung called Jiyeon. ''yes..?'' Jiyeon still eating the sandwich. ''hmm.. you really can't remember about your past? '' Junhyung asked to Jiyeon. ''yeah.. i can't remember anything.. '' She drink the chocolate milk and eat sandwich back. '' can you tell me.. how am i in the past?'' Jiyeon looked Junhyung back. ''hmmm.. okay.. '' Junhyung smile. ''really? tell me.. '' Jiyeon put the sandwich on the sit. '' You're nice and pretty.. always smile.cute.. and you know how to play the piano.'' Junhyung told to Jiyeon. ''Piano?'' Jiyeon asked.
''Yes.. your skill so awesome... i love to hear your voice.. your voice so sweet'' Junhyung smile. ''sing? really? what song?'' Jiyeon look at Junhyung with currious. '' The song..is..'' Junhyung try to think back about the tittle. ''Unnie!!'' IU called Jiyeon. Both of them look at IU''