I wish (chapter 6)

I wish ..

IU's House

''why? why must her? who's she? Where are you? should i told the truth to Yoseob?'' IU keep questioning on herself. ''I want to know you!!'' She shouted in herself while looking at the piece of paper. That paper that she use to copying the lyrics . She read the lyrics. ''..Tomorrow.. contests.. should i sing this song?.. use this song?'' she looked at that paper. ''What will happen if she know that im stole her's song?'' she keep questioning herself again. Her's mind thinking about  her. Why? Who? Where? . That's question in her's mine. ''kreeeekkkk!'' the door opened. Jiyeon walked in the room. IU shocked. IU hide that paper fastly. Jiyeon looked at IU weirldy but she didn't said anything. Jiyeon take her's clothes and walked to bathroom. IU was breathed a sigh relief. She keep the paper in the drawer. IU laying on her's bed and closed her's eyes and sleep. Tomorrow is the day.!

**

After showering, Jiyeon looked at her's young sister sleep. She take the blanket and put the blanket on IU's Body. She cares IU's hair and smile. She walked to her's bed and laying on it. Even she not really her's young sister but she still take care of her's sister. IU still her sister. Young sister! . She looked around the room and saw the mug .Even already Jiyeon fixed it. It's still see the broken. IU broke it. Suddenly, Jiyeon feel angry. She looked at IU and smirked. Jiyeon turn back her's body to the other side. She don't want to see IU. she feel angry ! . IU broke her's mug. That Mug was a gift from their late mother on her's birthday. Their's mother had passed away last year beacuse of cancer. Now, they live with their's father. After IU was born, IU got anything she want from their's parent. Jiyeon feel jealous with her's sister. After their's mother past away, their's father always busy about company and have no time to be with family. 

Jiyeon sighed and closed her's eyes and sleep.. She feel too tired today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Morning.

'' IU..'' Yoseob calling IU. She turned back and look at Yoseob. ''Yes? Yoseob'' IU smile. '' Goodluck IU'' Yoseob smile to IU and give a kiss on her's forehead. IU shocked and feel so happy. She was blushing. ''naee.. you too'' IU said while looking down. She feel shy and happy what Yoseob do to her. Jiyeon look at her young sister  with Yoseob. She just walked and ignored IU. IU noticed Jiyeon and suddenly IU holds Jiyeon's hand ''Unnie..I'll sing in the contests today'' IU said with brigthly smile. Jiyeon Shocked. Yoseob just look at Both of them. Yoseob didn't know that Jiyeon is IU's sister. Yoseob and jiyeon same age but they didn't know each other. Jiyeon looked at IU and pull her's hand. She just smirked and walked away. She ignored IU. ''She's rude!'' Said Yoseob madly. Jiyeon heard it and stop walking. She turned back and looked at Yoseob . Jiyeon glance coldly to Yoseob and IU then she just walked away. Yoseob feel angry. ''This girl..!!'' IU holds Yoseob's hand and smile. ''it's okay.. she's my sister'' Said IU sadly. Yoseob look at IU and speechless. Yoseob cares IU's hair and suddenly symphaty knocking his heart. ''why she do that to you...'' Yoseob wanna asked but he just asked it in his heart. he don't want to see IU feel sad. '' Goodluck sweetie'' Yoseob cares IU's hair and smile brithgly. 

''Yoseob!!'' Junhyung's shouted and smirked. ''Hurry! its our turn now! '' Shouted Junhyung again . He saw IU at there to. ''Stop flirting! hurry!!'' Junhyung teased Yoseob with naughty smile. Yoseob look at Junhyung . ''okay hyung..!'' IU just look at both of them. Yoseob look at IU and smile.'' my turn now.. good luck dear'' He smile and wink to IU. IU just nods and shouted while waving to Yoseob '' good luck yoseob!!'' . Yoseob run to Junhyung and waving back to IU.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(p/s: please comment and sorry if i had mistakes English isn't my first language) 

/bow/ thanks for reading