I wish (chapter 12)

I wish ..

''It's her song'' IU sighed while walked. ''Jiyeon unnie..'' Suddenly her's tears falling . She was crying and feeling sad. She didn't expect that she was her sister. She can't accept it. She walked towards roads without looking left and right and she was crossing the road . At that time,a car running fast on the roads. ''HOOOON!!..HON!!'' The red cars hon to IU but she was not aware that car. She walked. Suddenly someone pushed her from behind and she fell on the other road side. ''BANGGG!!'' She heard the sound from behind. She look at behind. She saw someone with many blood at her's shirt was laying on the road and the driver out of the red car and shut his mouth with his hand. ''Unnie!!!'' IU shocked and shouted. she got up and went towards the Jiyeon's body . She hugs her. The driver look at both at them and call the ambulance. Jiyeon looked at IU and smile. ''b..be.. ca..re..'' Jiyeon whispered and looked at IU. She feel so pain. Suddenly her's sight become darks and black..

***

at Hospital

IU was waiting for her sister wake up but she didn't wake up. IU was crying '' its..all my fault..'' . Her body was shivering and scared. ''IU!!'' IU look who was calling her. She saw her's father.. ''Dad!'' IU run to her's father and hugs her's father tightly. Mr.Hyun feel worried with his daughters. He just hugs IU back .'' where's your sister?'' Asked Mr.Hyun worry. IU just point towars the patient's room and crying. Mr. Hyun wipes IU's tears '' Stop crying.'' He look at IU's face with serious face. Mr.Hyun walked in the room and saw Jiyeon's body. She was laying on the bed and didn't wake up yet. Mr. Hyun walked to Jiyeon and cares her's hair. He give a kiss on Jiyeon's forehead. ''What's happen to your sister? why and ho can accident?'' Asked Mr.Hyun to IU.

IU just looked dowan and keep silent. What should she said?. Should she said it was her's fault and Jiyeon unnie save her life. She feel afraid that Mr.Hyun will get angry and blame her. ''IU?? tell me..'' Asked Mr.Hyun. ''I..I..I..'' IU shivering and feel scared. ''Tell me..'' Mr.Hyun forced IU to tell him. IU closed her's eyes and open back her eyes ''Its her's fault. She pushed me on the road and She saw the car was come speeding and she pushed me to the other side road and save me.'' explained IU to Mr.Hyun. She looked down. ''sorry unnie'' IU said it in her's heart. Mr.Hyun shaked his head. ''You guys should be careful!.that's not time to kidding or fight. Aish..!'' Mr.Hyun feel angry after heard IU's explained. IU just nods and look down. Mr.Hyun just looked at Jiyeon. She still in coma. ''it's ......unnie fault...'' Said IU slowly.

''Knock!Knock!'' Someone knocked the door and walked into the room. IU feel shocked. He is that driver. IU just look at him and keep silent. That driver looked at Mr.Hyun and IU. ''I'm the driver of that car, I'm Sungjae'' That man said it. ''Oh. Mr.Sungjae!'' Said Mr.Hyun with serious face. ''I'm really sorry for your daughter. She walked on the road without looking left and right. and I hon at her but she made no know.'' Mr.Hyun looked at Sungjae weirdly. ''SO, you wanna say it's her fault?'' Mr Hyun feel angry. '' hm.. I'm sorry.. I already pay the fees all medical payment.. I'm really sorry.. '' He look to IU .'' You must be careful after this. please look at left and right before crossing the road'' He said it and look at Iu. IU just nods. Sungjae bow to Mr.Hyun and IU and walked out from that room and leave them. Mr.Hyun still didn't know about the truth and he still think it was Jiyeon's fault.

 

 (p/s: please comment and sorry if i had mistakes English isn't my first language)