I wish (chapter 24)

I wish ..

 

''What should i do?'' Junhyung look up in the sky and sighed deeply. ''He's my friend.. and She is the one who i love.. and I love both of them.. i can support them to be together?..'' Junhyung whispered to himself. ''Am i can be strong?.. look them being happy together?..'' Junhyung sighed deeply again. He still look up in the sky. Look peaceful. He saw a group of birds fly at the sky. Look happy. ''Junhyung..'' Someone call his name. Junhyung find the voice come from. ''IU..'' Junhyung saw Iu waled to him. IU walked to Junhyung and take a sit beside Junhyung. He just look at IU. ''I..I..'' Said IU. ''what?'' Asked Junhyung. He still look at IU . ''I know... that you love Jiyeon Unnie..'' IU look down on the floor. Junhyung feel shocked and he raise his eyebrow. ''so..?'' Junhyung asked again and try to calm down himself. IU look at Junhyung and her tears suddenly falls. ''Im.. sorry..'' IU said while crying. ''why you saying sorry to me? .. You didn't do anything bad to me..'' Junhyung wipes IU's tears. ''Stop crying.. i hate to see a girl crying infront of me. '' Junhyung said again and look away. '' I'm so sorry.. because i lie.. '' Said IU again. ''okay.. not to me..'' Junhyung answered back. ''Junhyung.. Do you love Jiyeon so much?'' IU asked again. ''So..?'' Junhyung answered it the same answer. ''I don't know.. Well.. he's my friend and the girl he was looking for is her..what should i do? huh?'' Junhyung look IU and IU look down on the floor. '' Please.. don't stop to love her..'' IU stand up and walked . She left Junhyung . ''Yah! why??! '' Junhyung shouted to IU. IU heard it and stop to walked. She look at Junhyung and smile then she continued her's walked and left Junhyung with a question. Junhyung look at IU until IU gone. ''why...?'' 

***

Yoseob walked on the hallway and he saw the Music room. He walked to Music room and stand infront of it. His mind still remember about IU. '' liar..'' Yoseob smirked and look infront of door.Yoseob didn't realized that Jiyeon at behind him ''pftt..she's not a liar but she's blind.. Blind of love .. '' Jiyoen smirked and she raise her's eyebrow. Yoseob heard it and turn back. He saw Jiyeon stand infront of him. Jiyeon glanced to Yoseob. '' haha.. really? why you on her's side? because she's your sister..? didn't you angry.. she took your song.'' Yoseob said it and look at Jiyeon. their's eyes look at each other. Jiyeon feel angry after heard it. ''Yes..! totally true.. you're ing true.. She's my sister.. my young sister... Even she stole my song and i get angry.. it's still can't changed anything.. she still my sister and she still my sibling. If i hate her. It's still can't change. You.! stop talking bad about her.. '' Jiyeon grabs Yoseob's shirt. '' didn't you know..? why she do that ? why she lying on us? .. pfttt.. because you're stupid..!'' said Jiyeon again. ''You.. I can't understand you..'' Yoseob look at Jiyeon and his angry gone after think what was Jiyeon just saying. ''hmmpft.. No need to understand me ..'' Jiyeon push Yoseob's shoulder and walked to Music room. She open the door and walked into it. She closed the door. Yoseob just look at Jiyeon. He feel something to Jiyeon. '' why she ..?'' Yoseob look at the door. He sighed. ''IU..'' Yoseob sighed again. ''Did you love me so much..?'' Yoseob whispered to himself. He heard the sound of piano. Jiyeon sing that song. He stand and leaning himself on the wall. He heard it and smile. He feel so happy after heard it. Jiyeon playing the song and her's mind was thinking about Seung Ho. ''Jiyeon..I'm falling love with you..'' Yoseob said it while smile. 

 

/sorry for my language../