I wish (chapter 15)

I wish ..

''.. Hi Jiyeon..'' He walked in the room.
''..Junhyung..'' Jiyeon looked at him while smile. Junhyung put the plastic bag that he holds on the table and walked to Jiyeonand sat beside her.
''..How are you , today jijie? '' Junhyung asked her. '' hmm.. im fine and how about you?'' Jiyeon answered it.
''..I'm fine also.. thanks'' Junhyung smile. '' well.. Junhyung.. i'm currious about my past.. it's good or bad?'' Suddenly Jiyeon asked to Junhyung with killer question.
''..err.. your past? Your past.. You are pretty and nice girl. You love everyone around you. '' Junhyung answered Jiyeon's question.

''..Tomorrow you'll discharged from here.. right?''

''Yes..ouh..'' Jiyeon nods after hear it. ''..How you know me?'' Jiyeon asked again and looked at Junhyung.

'' I know you.. when you're playing a piano in the Music room.. at that time.. You look so beautiful..'' Junhyung rubs his back neck because He feel shy.
''..ouh..Do you like me?'' Killer Question from Jiyeon's mouth. Junhyung shocked with that question and fell on the floor. ''ehh? are you okay?'' Jiyeon panic after saw Junhyung fell on the floor. '' Haha.. Yeah... I'm okay. Don't worry.. haha'' Junhyung wanna covered the shy feeling. He rubs his back neck again. ''ah..! i bought foods for you!'' Junhyung wanna avoided the question from Jiyeon and he take the plastic. He took out all food from that plastic.
Jiyeon smiled to Junhyung. ''thanks''.

***

Next Morning

''Unnie! You'll discharged today'' IU smiled. ''have you help your sister to pack her's thing?'' Mr.Hyun asked to his second daughter.
''ahh.. it's okay dad.. i already packed all my thing.. don't worry..'' Jiyeon smile to her's dad.IU just nods.

''okay Jiyeon.. i'll drove my car to infront of hospital. I'll wait both of you at there.. '' said Mr. Hyun .

Both of them just nods . Mr.Hyun walked out from that room .

''hhmm. IU..'' Jiyeon call her's sister.
''yes ..Unnie? may i help you?'' IU laughed a little and looked at Jiyeon.
''how am i in the past? and how i can get in accident?'' Asked Jiyeon suddenly.
''..unnie..this is your book right?'' IU avoided Jiyeon's question.
''..ahh yes'' Jiyeon nods. She didn't understand why her's young sister won't tell her about her's past? She feel so weird.
''okay unnie.. let's go..'' IU carry the bag and walked to the door.
''Hurry.. daddy will mad'' IU said again.

'' aish... why she want to know about the past!!!!'' IU shouted in her's heart.