I wish ( Chapter 23)

I wish ..

                                  

'' Unnie..'' IU said and look at Jiyeon . She feel shocked after heard Jiyeon admit that song it's her's song. Yoseob look at IU . ''What's happen ??'' Asked Yoseob. Jiyeon walked to IU and stand infront of her. She smirked to IU. ''hmm.. how dare you tell me it's your song.. '' Jiyeon look at IU and glanced. ''How many things that you want to stoled from me? '' Said Jiyeon again. IU look on the floor and silent. Nothing she can say. Just being silent. Yoseob step back. '' IU .. it's really true?? itsn't your song?'' Yoseob said again and look at IU. Jiyeon smirked to IU again. '' hurry! tell him..'' Jiyeon forced IU. Yoseob waiting the answer for his question. Suddenly, IU answered while laughed a little. The tears coming out. '' haha.. finally.. i need tell the truth to you..Yoseob..'' IU look t both of them. They didn't realized that Junhyung heard them from outside. Junhyung just look at them. Jiyeon glanced to IU deeply. '' It's not my song. I steal it because i knew the person that you love is not me. The person that you fall in love is her? who playing that song.. '' Said IU while crying. IU pointed to Jiyeon. ''She's the mystery girl!..thanks Jiyeon unnie for this..'' IU said again and look at Jiyeon.  ''But why..?! why you lie to me?!!'' Yoseob feel angry after know IU was betrayed him. IU look at Yoseob. This is first time she saw Yoseob being angry. ''I'm.. sorry .. Yoseob..  I love you..'' IU said it and her's tears falls. Yoseob look at Jiyeon and he step back. He can't accept this truth. Yoseob walked to the door and open it. He saw Junhyung. They look each other. ''Hyung...'' Yoseob look at Junhyung. ''Yoseob..'' Said Junhyung. Yoseob past by Junhyung and walked fasterly. He leaved Junhyung at there. He can't accept it.! . She is liar and Yoseob hate the liar!!Junhyung look at Yoseob. He follow Yoseob from back. He can't leaved Yoseob alone. He know Yoseob need someone at that time. 

 

After Yoseob walked out from that room, Jiyeon and IU stared with each other. Jiyeon flips her's hair and glanced to IU. '' huh..! IU .. I thought you're an Angel..'' She show her's mocking smile to IU. '' Sorry unnie... I'm jealous with you..'' Said IU while look at Jiyeon. '' huh!..'' Jiyeon look away. ''I'm really sorry.. unnie.. i stoled that song from you and I lied to you before. ..'' IU said it again while crying. Her's tears can't stop to fall down. '' I lied..that  Yoseob hates you.. I said I created that song.. and all.. '' IU said again. Jiyeon look at IU. She walked away and leave IU alone in that room. ''I wish.. You not hate me.. Yoseob .. unnie..'' Said IU. ''pftt.. it's funny..'' Said Jiyeon and walked to her's class.

***

''Yoseob!..'' Junhyung called his name. Yoseob walked fastly. He just walk where his foot want to walk. He ignored Junhyung. He feel so sad, angry, and bad.  Junhyung run and catched Yoseob arm. ''wait.. pabo!'' Yoseob stop walked . Junhyung pulled Yoseob and look at Yoseob's face. He saw the tear fall down. ''Yah!! Yoseob!..You're a man..! don't cry..'' Juhyung feel shocked after saw Yoseob crying. He can't look his bestfriend like this. He try to calm Yoseob. ''Hyung.. I can't accept this..'' said Yoseob and he wipes his tear. Junhyung pat Yoseob's shoulder. '' Be strong friend.. don't be like this.. we need know the truth even it's hurt..'' said Junhyung back to Yoseob. ''What should I do..?'' asked Yoseob to Junhyung. ''hm.. '' Junhyung thinking and suddenly he remember what just happen at that room. He remember that IU said the person that Yoseob's love is Jiyeon not IU. Junhyung look at Yoseob . He loves Jiyeon. Should he told it to Yoseob?. What should he said to him? . Yoseob look at Junhyung. ''Hyung..? what should i do..?'' asked Yoseob to Junhyung. ''I..I.I don't know..'' Junhyung shook his head slowly. He don't know what to said. It's about his bestfriend and the person that he loved.