I wish (chapter 8)

I wish ..

 

‘’She’s weird..’’ Junhyung’s thinking about Jiyeon while walking to his friends. ‘’But..She’s pretty’’  Suddenly Junhyung smile and rubs his back neck . Kikwang saw Junhyung’s walked to them and he saw smiling at that time. ‘’Crazy..’’ Said Kikwang. Dujun shocked why Kikwang said like that. He thought Kikwang was said it to him. Suddenly Dujun feel angry. He looked at Kikwang with sharply eyes. ‘’What?!’’ Dujun said it angrily. Kikwang was shocked. ‘’err.. what?’’ Kikwang shocked why Dujun suddenly get angry. ‘’What did you say to me?!’’ Dujun looked at Kikwang eyes deeply. ‘’yah! Hyung.. I didn’t mean you.. I mean Junhyung Hyung..’’ Said Kikwang while pointed to Junhyung. Dujun looked at Junhyung. ‘’oh..?’’ . Junhyung didn’t noticed that Kikwang and Dujun are looking at him. Junhyung still smiling and walked to the chair near the tree. Then he sit on the chair. He still smiling and laugh a little. ‘’Junhyung didn’t take his medicine today?’’ asked Dujun while looked at Junhyung weirdly. Dujun raise his eyebrows. ‘’ I don’t know hyung..’’ Kikwang answered Dujun’s question. Junhyung smile and asked to himself ‘’ I want to know her.. what her’s name? ‘’ Junhyung looked at the sky. It’s look beautiful.Junhyung laugh a little again. He being crazy because of her. Junhyung still didn’t noticed that Dujun and Kikwang watching him at that time. Both of them looking each other. ‘’ Junhyung is crazy now’’ Both of them said it at the same time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After finished her’s performance. IU was looking for Yoseob. She wanted to tell him the truth but didn’t see Yoseob. ‘’where’re you Yoseob?’’ She looking around. She saw Yoseob walk to her with brightly smile. ‘’Yoseob..’’ IU called him. Yoseob hugs IU tightly. ‘’ You sing it. Good Job!.. ‘’ IU feel shocked. ‘’ I love your voice. I Love your piano playing skill. I love your smile. I love You! My mystery girl’’ Yoseob said it while hugs her tightly. IU feel pain, sad, hurt,jealous. She don’t want to hear that. It’s hurted her. She closed her’s eyes and pat Yoseob’s back softly. ‘’I’m hurted now…’’ Said IU in her’s heart. She open her’s eyes and said ‘’ I love you too.. Yoseob..’’ Suddenly her’s tears falling down. She can’t hold her’s tears because it’s hurt when to know the person that she love so much , love the other person. She want to tell the truth but she can’t do that. She hugs Yoseob back. Yoseob realeased their’s hug and look at IU’s face. ‘’ Why are you crying?’’ Yoseob wipe IU’s tears and smile. ‘’Don’t cry.. I hate when  to see My Girl is crying’’ . IU wipes her’s tears ‘’ no.. I’m happy now.. ‘’ She lie to him and smile to him. ‘’haha.. if you’re happy.. you should laugh or smile’’ Yoseob pinched IU’s nose softly and give her a bright smile. IU smile awkwardly. ‘’ ahhh.. yes..sorry’’  IU looked down. ‘’Sorry for what? Hahah.. you’re cute’’ Yoseob said it and hold IU’s hand.  ‘’The person that you love is not me.. but her………’’IU said it in her’s heart.  IU looked at Yoseob’s eyes deeply and give Yoseob a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon walked in her’s class . She look around and sighed. She walked to her’s place and sit on her’s chair and look at the window. She look at the sky. It’s blue and it’s beautiful. She saw birds fly at the sky. They look happy and free. Suddenly  she remember about Yoseob, He said Jiyeon is rude. He’s annoying and Jiyeon hate him. ‘’I’m rude?.. pffttt.. then you are? Annoying? Same like her.. IU’’ Jiyeon said it with hate feeling. She raise her’s eyebrows. ‘’annoying.!’’ She whispered and look up to the sky.  Jiyeon took out her’s earphone and handphone from her’s pocket. She put the earphone at her’s ears and took her’s phone . She open the playlist song in her’s phone and searched her’s favourite song. She saw her’s favourite song from her’s playlist and want to click play but she stop to click it and heard something. ‘’ hmpffftt.. her again? Ugly? aish.. why she sit infront of me?? ’’ Her’s friend looked at Jiyeon. She hate Jiyeon because Jiyeon is so rude. ‘’!’’ She whispered and pull her’s chair and sit on her’s sit behind Jiyeon. Jiyeon heard it and she turned back and looked to her and smirked. Jiyeon stand up and whipered back to her. ‘’ The person who are is not me.’’ Jiyeon smile and raise her’s eyebrows.

‘’But.. you!’’ Jiyeon whispered again. ‘’if you wanna said it.. said it infront of me. Don’t be coward’’

Jiyeon said it again. Her’s friend thought Jiyeon didn’t hear that what was she talking about her a few minutes ago. She gulped and look at Jiyeon. ‘’I..I..I didn’t mean you’’  She look away. ‘’ haha.. You didn’t mean me? But you mean the person who sit infront of you..right?’’ Jiyeon laughed a little ,glanced coldly to her and looked her’s face deeply.

Jiyeon make that person being speechless. Jiyeon sit back on her’s sit , took her’s phone and open the playlist in her’s phone. Jiyeon searched her’s favourite song and click play.

 

(p/s: please comment and sorry if i had mistakes English isn't my first language)