I wish (chapter 16)

I wish ..

At home

'' finally .. we're here.. '' IU opened the room door and walked in the room. Jiyeon just follow Iu from back.

''Unnie..this is our bedroom'' Iu said again and throw her's body on her's bed. Jiyeon look around. ''ahh.. So pretty'' Jiyeon smiled hile look around room.
''Unnie.. there's your bed '' IU point to other bed in that room. The Blue bed. ''Ouh.. thanks'' Jiyeon laying on that bed.
''Unnie.. I want take bath and sleep.. so sleepy'' IU take her's cloths and walked to bathroom. Jiyeon just look at around of room. She walked to IU's table and saw a paper on the table and a black book. ''Maybe.. this is her's dairy'' Jiyeon look at that black book. Jiyeon walked to window and opened the window. The wind enters the room. so cold. She closed the window back. ''brr...so cold..'' She shivering. Suddenly Jiyeon saw a paper on the floor. Maybe wind blowed it till fall on the floor. Jiyeon take the paper and saw a note song and the lyrics. ''On rainy days..?..'' said Jiyeon while look at the paper. 

''Unnie..'' after get shower, She smile and She saw  Jiyeon holds a piece of paper. She walked to Jiyeon and seize that paper harshly. ''This is my stuff! don't touch my stuff! '' IU angry. Jiyeon feel shocked. ''i..i'm sorry ..IU.. it's fall on the floor.. i picked it'' explained Jiyeon. IU just grasp the paper and put it on the drawer. ''I feel so tired!'' IU said it harshly and throwed her's body on her's bed. ''I'm.. sorry'' Jiyeon looked down and take her's cloths. ''I'll take shower now'' Said Jiyeon slowly. she hope IU will hear that. ''Aish!!..'' IU angry and closed her's eyes.

***

Next Morning

'' IU.. i'm really sorry about last night.. I shouldn't touch your stuff.. I'm really sorry'' Jiyeon said apologizes to her young sister. IU just look at her sister and smile. ''ah.. ani ..unnie.. it's okay .. you help me to pick my stuff.. it's my fault.suddenly yelling at you. im sorry'' said IU and smile. 
''No.. it's my fault...i'm..'' IU hugs Jiyeon and smiled . '' Ani.. unnie.. it's okay'' . Jiyeon let IU hugs her and Jiyeon pats Iu's back softly. ''Let's go to school'' IU pull Jiyeon's hand. Jiyeon just follow IU from back and smiled. ''IU.. i wanna asked something..'' Said Jiyeon. ''Sure .. What is it? '' IU smile and walked beside Jiyeon. '' I saw the lyrics last night. the lyrics is so good and nice.. it's your song?..On Rainy Days..'' Jiyeon said it and IU look at Jiyeon. '' she didn't remember it?'' Asked Iu in her's heart. ''Yes... it's my song ..'' IU nods fastly. ''Daebak..! '' Jiyeon smile. ''it's really nice.. can you sing it for me? '' Asked Jiyeon again.
''err,.. maybe later..? '' IU  answered it and smile. ''hurry unnie.. we're late to school '' IU walked faster.

''NO WAY!! UNNIE.. I'LL LOST HIM!! '' IU said it in her's heart. 

 

(p/s: please comment and sorry if i had mistakes English isn't my first language)