I wish (chapter 19)

I wish ..

 

At Home.

''unnie..'' IU walked to Jiyeon's bed and sit on it. Jiyeon just look at her's sister. ''I've something to tell you..'' Said IU again. ''what is it? '' Jiyeon look at IU while smile. '' Yoseob oppa..'' Said IU with her sad face. '' ehh? why? what happen? '' asked Jiyeon. IU shaked her's head. '' No..You know what.. didn't you remember that you punched Yoseob's face and you hate him so much..'' Said IU again . '' really? am i do that? i'm so rude.. i'll asked apologize to him..'' Jiyeon shocked and feel guilty with Yoseob. IU shaked her's head again. ''No.. unnie..i already asked apologize for you.. but..'' suddenly IU's tears fall. ''eh.. don't cry..but what??..'' asked Jiyeon and wipes her's sister tears. IU nods slowly and holds both of Jiyeon's hand while begging. ''please.. don't go to his party at this weekend... Yoseob hate you so much..he won't you come to his party. I won't him to be sad.. i love him so much .unnie.. don't tell him that i said this to you. this is secret..i promised with him for didn't tell this to you..'' IU beg . ''ouh..'' Jiyeon shocked when hear that and she feel so guilty with Yoseob and she feel pity to IU. she won't IU feel sad. ''ouh.. that's why he didn't invited me ..'' Jiyeon feel sad. ''..Okay IU.. '' Jiyeon nods slowly. She want to see IU's smile. ''thanks unnie..!!'' IU smiled and hugs JIyeon tightly. 

''Sorry unnie.. I can't let him go..'' IU said it in her's heart. She smile while hugs Jiyeon. but... Her's Smile look like a evil smile..Jiyeon believed the truth and ..LIES!!..
 

***

'' She will sing it for me.. '' Yoseob smile and look on the wall. ''IU... You're so sweet.. i love you...'' Yoseob said again and smile..
'' I can't wait for tomorrow. ..Is my day..'' 

***

''Should i go to that party with her?? ..'' Junhyung scratch his head and throw his body on his bed. ''I want to go with her..'' Junhyung rolling on his bed. ''did she come to that party tomorrow..? '' He feel worried about it. ''Aish... Jiyeon.. can you give my heart back..? You make me going crzy..'' Junhyung whispered to himself again. He look like a crzy person that should go to hospital mental and need a doctor to treat him. 
 

***
 Next Morning

''Unnie.. sorry..'' IU look at Jiyeon with sad face. She wear a white dress and she look beautiful in that dress. '' Ouh.. it's okay ..IU..'' Jiyeon smile. ''i've to go to bookshop today.. i've to buy the new comic today.. take care IU. be careful..'' Jiyeon smile again. She smile widely. IU smile back and she show her white dress to Jiyeon. ''so.. i'm pretty? '' asked IU. Jiyeon nods fastly. ''yes dear.. you are pretty.. if im a man.. i'll fall in love with you.. hehe '' Jiyeon 's sister. IU blushing and pokes Jiyeon with her's elbow. ''ouh.. unnie.. that's to much..'' She smile brightly after heard that. IU looked the watch . ''Ouh! i'm late now.! '' IU takes her's handbag and wear her's blinking shoes. She walked to the door and open it. '' bye unnie... i'll go now..'' IU waves to Jiyeon. ''bye..take care..be careful'' Jiyeon smile back and waves back. IU closed the door. Jiyeon just look at the door and she sighed. '' i'm sorry because i'm rude.. Yoseob.. please forgive me..''