I wish (chapter 22)

I wish ..

At Home

''Unnie..'' IU look at Jiyeon while smile. Jiyeon look tired . ''eehh.. unnie.. what happen to you?? ..You look tired '' Asked IU. Jiyeon shake her's head and smile back. '' yeah so  tired.. '' Said Jiyeon. '' really tired.. haha..'' Jiyeon rubs her's eyes. ''So.. how was the party??'' Asked Jiyeon again . ''it's greaattt!!.. unnie.. '' IU smile brightly. ''really?..'' Jiyeon smiled. ''yeah.. Yoseob asked me to sing a song for him.. '' Said IU. ''then?..'' Asked Jiyeon. ''I sing a song for him..'' IU smile again. ''what song?..'' Asked Jiyeon. ''Just a happy birthday song..haha..'' IU answered it back. Jiyeon just nods  slowly and laying on her's back. ''IU.. i feel so tired. .. i wanna sleep now.. '' Jiyeon smile. ''Goodnight..'' Said Jiyeon again. IU nods fastly and smile back. ''Good night unnie..'' . Jiyeon closed her's eyes. IU still don't know about what was happen to Jiyeon in that day. She don't know that her's sister already got her's memory back.

***

Next Morning

''IU.. i need to go school first.. okay bye.. IU and Daddy..'' Jiyeon waves to IU and Mr.Hyun. Her's mind think about wanna go to her's favourite place. The Music Room. ''Jiyeon.. Your breakfast? '' Asked Mr.Hyun. ''Daddy.. I already eat a slice of bread ..'' Jiyeon smile. IU just look at Jiyeon while eat her's breakfast . Mr.Hyun just nods .'' be careful ,Jiyeon...'' Said Mr.Hyun. Jiyeon walked to the door and open it. ''okay daddy.. bye.. '' Jiyeon closed the door. She walked to school. '' I want to play a piano..'' Whispered Jiyeon to herself. Jiyeon walked go to school. Jiyeon will play the piano when she feel not happy. When she sad. She will play that song and express her's feeling from playing the piano.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

***

''Unnie..?'' IU feel weird with her's sister. She look at watch. ''ouh!.. im late..'' IU stand up and kiss Mr.Hyun's cheek and run to the door. ''bye daddy..'' She open the door and closed the door. She run to school.

''IU..!!'' Someone call her. ''Yoseob..!'' She look at the voice come from and smile to yoseob. ''Hi..'' Said Yoseob. ''Hi.. '' Said IU back. Yoseob hold IU hand and walk together to school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***

Jiyeon walked to Music Room. She opened the door and loo around that room. She walked in that room and go to the piano. She take her sit and touch the piano. ''why that happen to me..?'' Jiyeon look at piano. ''..I want someone love me..'' Said Jiyeon again. Suddenly her's tears fall . She closed her's eyes. ''I wish.. I'll found the person who can love me..'' Jiyeon started play the piano and sing that song . (On Rainy Days)

''Sesangi eoduwojigo
Joyonghi biga naerimyeon
Yeojeonhi geudaero
Oneuldo eogimeobsi nan
Beoseonajil motane
Neoui saenggak aneseo

Ije
Kkeuchiraneun geol aljiman
Miryeoniran geol aljiman
Ije anil geol aljiman
Geukkajit jajonsime neol japji motaetdeon naega
Jogeum aswiul ppuninikka
 

Biga oneun naren nareul chajawa
Bameul saewo goerophida
Biga geuchyeogamyeon neodo ttaraseo
Seoseohi jogeumssik geuchyeogagetji''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***

''Let me send you to your class..'' Yoseob said it while smile. ''haha.. No need.. i'm not a little girl..'' IU refused it and smile. Yoseob pouts. ''Let me send you.. please.. hehe..'' Said Yoseob. ''Aigoo.. okay.. okay.. '' IU smiled and poke Yoseob's cheek. Yoseob Jump and smile. ''yea!!..'' Yoseob hold IU's hand and walked in the hallway. It's the only way to the IU's class. They need to through infront of the Music Room. When they walked infront of Music Room. They heard something. Someone play the piano. That person playing the song. Her's voice so beautiful and Yoseob loves to hear it. Yoseob look at IU. ''Didn't this is your song..'??'' Asked Yoseob to IU. Her's face look pale and shock. IU just look down and silent. She scared to look Yoseob's face. '' she steal your song..! damn!!'' Yoseob feel angry and opened the door. That girl stop to play the piano and look at stand up. ''aishhh..!!'' Jiyeon feel angry. ''Not again.. '' She walked to other door and wanted to run away. ''Wait..!! you stoled IU's song!!..'' Yoseob said it angry sound. ''what..??'' Jiyeon look at Yoseob and glanced. ''It's my song..'' Jiyeon glanced to him and smirked. Yoseob look at IU.

''Unnie..'' IU called her's sister. ''Your memory...'' 

 

/sorry for my language/